banner

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Well XCVIII - Jeff_H An Enigma Surrounded By Mystery, Wrapped In A Conundrum

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: The Well XCVIII - Jeff_H An Enigma Surrounded By Mystery, Wrapped In A Conundrum

Originally posted by Kam View Post

To Jeff: What the hell kind of drugs is this Andrew dude on?
    His lack of a penis is causing an unnatural amount of blood to flow directly to his brain, overloading his neurons and synaptic pathways. The best thing that can happen to him is the medical use of leeches.
    My Sound Clips

Comment

• Re: The Well XCVIII - Jeff_H An Enigma Surrounded By Mystery, Wrapped In A Conundrum

And I'll take Adam Sandler and Kam if forced to choose.

Even my wife knows that I'll choose Monica given the choice. She is ok with that decision, as long as she can watch.
      My Sound Clips

Comment

I commend your excellent taste, sir. Me and Adam would be a great team.
        I remember calloused hands and paint-stained jeans, and I remember safe-as-houses self-belief.

Comment

An example:

I'd freakin' love to be in this wee jam session.
          I remember calloused hands and paint-stained jeans, and I remember safe-as-houses self-belief.

Comment

Well, poop on you.
            Originally posted by Good Will Hunting
            Real loss is only possible when you love something more than you love yourself.

Comment

Thanks for the Well guys. GR8Scott is next up. See ya round.
              My Sound Clips

Comment

que?
                Originally posted by Gearjoneser
                Put the two together, and make it Kambone.

Comment

i post here
                  Originally posted by Gearjoneser
                  Put the two together, and make it Kambone.

Comment

Bump to be moved to the Well Room instead of falling to page 1042 of the sound room.
                    My Sound Clips

Comment

Working...
                    X