banner

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Well XCVIII - Jeff_H An Enigma Surrounded By Mystery, Wrapped In A Conundrum

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The Well XCVIII - Jeff_H An Enigma Surrounded By Mystery, Wrapped In A Conundrum

Originally posted by Jeff_H View Post
    Never read Tiger Tiger, but I will look it up and put it on my list.

Favorite Fruit - probably strawberries. You can use them for many different things. Eat them plain, make jam or jelly, strawberry shortcake, strawberry's on top of cheesecake; all kinds of options.
    Well that's my favorite Sci-Fi novel, and it's highly underrated these days

Strawberries are awesome, one of my favorites too!
    www.myspace.com/daemonbarbeque

Comment

Re: The Well XCVIII - Jeff_H An Enigma Surrounded By Mystery, Wrapped In A Conundrum

Originally posted by Gearjoneser
      Put the two together, and make it Kambone.

Comment

Glad you are enjoying the show brutha.

Someone has to have more questions. Quit throwing softballs already.
        My Sound Clips

Comment

What have you been arrested for?

Comment

are you a type 1 or 2 diabetic?
            Originally posted by Gearjoneser
            Put the two together, and make it Kambone.

Comment

Originally posted by JOLLY View Post
              What have you been arrested for?
              Once my daughters mom called and we got into a fight on the phone because my daughter didn't want to go to a b-day party and she thought it was rude that I didn't make her. Her husband got on the phone and started trying to yell at me and I told him to eff off. We went out to dinner and when I got home there was a phone call from the cops asking me to come to their substation in Highlands Ranch. I went down, they asked me what happened and hooked me up for "domestic violence". I was released ROR and the next day in court the judge threw out the arrest and expunged my record. I had the main part of the fight with the husband....over the phone. No domestic relationship, no domestic violence. The judge told the cops to quit wasting his time.

The 2nd time was after I got into my accident with GR8Scott after visiting Theodie. I made a left turn and got hit from behind, but the cop said it was my fault. The cop called me a few days later and asked if I could come back to VA to pick up my ticket. I lived about 2-300 miles south in NC. I told him that it would be easier if I could just make the trip to pick up the ticket when I picked up my car. He said fine...whatever. He sounded kinda pissed but he said it was ok.

I went up about 2 weeks later to pick up my Expedition and went to the local HWY Patrol office to pick up the ticket. Once I told them who I was, they called the officer that handled my case and they arrested me. Apparently he had changed his mind and updated my ticket from "illegal left turn" to "reckless driving" and had a bench warrant issued for my arrest.

Got released ROR after about an hour. I called the local DA and she was appalled that I had been arrested. I had to come back up for court about 3 weeks later, but she had already told me she would reduce the charge back down to illegal left turn, and waived all of the cost except court fee's.

It was a giant hassle both times, but I didn't do anything either time. It just goes to show you how vindictive some women can get. My daughters mom is literally the only person I have ever truly wished bad things upon...and I even feel a bit guilty about that.
              My Sound Clips

Comment

Originally posted by newking70 View Post
                are you a type 1 or 2 diabetic?
                Type II, although I am insulin dependent.
                My Sound Clips

Comment

I'm looking to replace my 5 year old PC w/ an Athlon processor.

Should I go for the i7?
                  Romans 3:23; 6:23; 5:8; 10:13; 10:9-10

Teknon Theou
                  https://soundcloud.com/you/tracks
                  Complaining that there are hypocrites in church is like complaining that fat people use the gym. Where else would you have them be?

Comment

Originally posted by LesStrat View Post
                    I'm looking to replace my 5 year old PC w/ an Athlon processor.

Should I go for the i7?
                    Always go for the fastest processor you can afford, along with the biggest and fasted hard drive. I'd love to have an i7, although my dual core 2.3 is much better than what I had before...old pentium 4 from 2000 or 2001. I wish my hard drive was a 7800 rpm instead of 5000 something.
                    My Sound Clips

Comment

I've enjoyed the Athlon, but it tends to run a bit hot.

I was going to choose the i5, but decided that the next machine will probably have to last another 5 years.

I don't need a large harddrive (I've only used about half of the 160GB drive I have), but 1TB drives are CHEAP.

I would suggest that you move here, but the moratorium is collapsing the local economy. We were booming long after the national crash, but...

What is the strangest item you've ever sold?
                      Romans 3:23; 6:23; 5:8; 10:13; 10:9-10

Teknon Theou
                      https://soundcloud.com/you/tracks
                      Complaining that there are hypocrites in church is like complaining that fat people use the gym. Where else would you have them be?

Comment

What's a conundrum? How much do they cost?

Comment

Originally posted by LesStrat View Post

What is the strangest item you've ever sold?
                          We had a garage sale before we moved to North Carolina. My wife found an old water pic under the sink and sat it out. I told her to throw that old nasty thing away, no one is going to buy a used water pic.

Long story short, it sold. I would NEVER put something like that in my mouth. There isn't enough boiling water in hell to make me use someone's used water pic.
                          My Sound Clips

Comment

Originally posted by Lucid_Lunatic View Post
                            What's a conundrum? How much do they cost?
                            They aren't available south of the Mason Dixon line; since Deliverance came out.
                            My Sound Clips

Comment

I can't believe DLT hasn't been in here yet. I hope you aren't mad at me Dan. I just love giving you grief, but I don't really mean it.
                              My Sound Clips

Comment

SG or LP?

Humbucker P90 or SC?

Overdrive, Boost, Distortion or Fuzz?

Low wattage amps or stacks?

boxers or briefs?

Pontiac or Nissan?

Football or Hockey?

Blues or Metal?

Peter Green or SRV?

Fire or Water?

Steak or Salad?

Blonde or Brunettes?

Nice ass or nice boobs?

Go!
                                Originally posted by Good Will Hunting
                                Real loss is only possible when you love something more than you love yourself.

Comment

Working...
                                X