banner

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Well XCVIII - Jeff_H An Enigma Surrounded By Mystery, Wrapped In A Conundrum

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The Well XCVIII - Jeff_H An Enigma Surrounded By Mystery, Wrapped In A Conundrum

Originally posted by newking70 View Post
    avatar? i just lost some respect for you.
    Sorry man; I do live for your respect...seriously. If I thought about it a lot longer, I could come up with a huge list of movies....I love to watch movies more than tv. I hesitate to tell you that I also love all of the Harry Potter movies as well. Avatar is just something that I really liked....I haven't liked a lot of current movies.
    My Sound Clips

Comment

Re: The Well XCVIII - Jeff_H An Enigma Surrounded By Mystery, Wrapped In A Conundrum

Originally posted by Jeff_H View Post
      Sorry man; I do live for your respect...seriously. If I thought about it a lot longer, I could come up with a huge list of movies....I love to watch movies more than tv. I hesitate to tell you that I also love all of the Harry Potter movies as well. Avatar is just something that I really liked....I haven't liked a lot of current movies.

i was just messin with you......
      Originally posted by Gearjoneser
      Put the two together, and make it Kambone.

Comment

Originally posted by newking70 View Post
        i was just messin with you......
        Like I don't know that, you idiot.
        My Sound Clips

Comment

OK so I really haven't read them all but wtf? Your real bros here missed you and worried about you. Life is OK now, balanced etc?
          My Bands -
          https://kamikazechoir.hearnow.com/
          www.instagram.com/kamikazechoir
          www.reverbnation.com/theheartlessdevils

Just some fun guitar stuff from time to time
          GUITAR KULTURE

Comment

Originally posted by Wattage View Post
            OK so I really haven't read them all but wtf? Your real bros here missed you and worried about you. Life is OK now, balanced etc?
            Not completely balanced and ok, but getting there. I just got laid off and so did my wife, which has turned out to be a blessing in disguise already after hearing what the new owners of the company are doing to those who are left.

I need a job making some good money, so I can get back on my feet, help my daughter with college, let my wife stay home or work only part time if she wants to and lastly get some of my lost gear back. The job market here blows and wages are low. I'd like to be making 6 figures again, but I'd settle for the higher 5's...not going to happen in Tulsa probably. I'll have to move eventually after I can save some money....probably back to Colorado.

I am in a better place mentally than I have been in a long time....thanks to being back here and reconnecting with old friends. I'm afraid I'll never be the same physically, so I'll just have to learn to deal with that. I could be in a wheelchair or not able to walk at all, so I am thankful for that. Thanks for asking Scott.
            My Sound Clips

Comment

Hey just needed to ask. You were missed here.
              My Bands -
              https://kamikazechoir.hearnow.com/
              www.instagram.com/kamikazechoir
              www.reverbnation.com/theheartlessdevils

Just some fun guitar stuff from time to time
              GUITAR KULTURE

Comment

Originally posted by Wattage View Post
                Hey just needed to ask. You were missed here.
                I appreciate that more than you know. Rock on Heartless Devils!
                My Sound Clips

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff_H View Post
                  Who - Khufu
                  What - Pharaoh
                  When - Roughly 2500 B.C.
                  Where - Egypt
                  Why - Always wanted to know how they built the pyramids.

Booger - Yes
                  Grasshopper - yes, roasted and one chocolate covered
                  Oyster - Yes...as often as I can. Raw, Rockefeller....I like them all.

No fingers....just one paw...and they all look like thumbs to me.

3 People Living or Dead -

Jesus, to try and grasp the true meaning of his teachings from his own lips.

Khufu - To ask about the pyramids and see if they had alien help.

Plato - To see if Atlantis was real.

What color the moon at midnight? - I like a hunters moon, orange/red. Not sure if you have a hidden meaning in that question.

finally someone looked at the avatar and got it

I think you are right something seems to have been lost in the translation

Give the Egyptians credit

I believe it was and it was Santorini

good luck in the job hunting
                  I've been between jobs a lot in the past few years
                  its part of His plan, all things for a reason and such

EDIT
                  oh that popped into my head while I was typing
                  thought it might have meant something to you

song title or something?
                  Last edited by ehdwuld; 09-05-2010, 07:09 AM. Reason: EDIT
                  EHD
                  Just here surfing Guitar Pron
                  RG2EX1 w/ SD hot-rodded pickups / RG4EXFM1 w/ Carvin S22j/b + FVN middle
                  SR500 / Martin 000CE-1/Epiphone Hummingbird
                  Epiphone Florentine with OEM Probuckers
                  Ehdwuld branded Blue semi hollow custom with JB/Jazz
                  Reptile Green Gibson Custom Studio / Aqua Dean Shire semi hollow with piezo
                  Carvin Belair / Laney GC80A Acoustic Amp (a gift from Guitar Player Mag)
                  GNX3000 (yea I'm a modeler)

Comment

I am just glad to see you back around these parts, Jeff.

Which forum bro would you like to gig with?
                    Originally posted by tone4days
                    we're not musicians, we're beer salesmen

Comment

Originally posted by JohnJohn
                      Alright alright.
                      Enough of the warm-up questions,now for the real revealing soul searching one:

Boxers or briefs?
                      Boxer briefs. Can't have any unsightly panty lines, and boxers bunch up on me.
                      My Sound Clips

Comment

Originally posted by bungalowbill View Post
                        I am just glad to see you back around these parts, Jeff.

Which forum bro would you like to gig with?
                        I really appreciate that BB, I try not to wear out my welcome....but I do have my moments!

Asking me to pick a single forum bro to jam with is is like asking me which planet I would like to visit....the answer is most of them. There are so many talented guys here and I can think of a dozen right off the top of my head that I would love to jam with and learn from.

If forced to answer right now, I would have to say Wattage. He was in an 80's hard rock/metal band, unabashed fan of Kiss and still plays the type of music I cut my own teeth on. Besides, anyone who was in a band named Mr. Nasty has to be a blast to jam with.
                        My Sound Clips

Comment

Peanut butter -- chunky? Smooth? Allergic?
                          Sandwich spread or naughty fun with your S.O.?
                          sigpic
                          "Add about a half-a-teacup o' bass...."
                          --'King' Curtis Ousley

Visit me on Facebook
                          Originally posted by Lewguitar
                          In our heart of hearts we're love. That's who we really are.

Comment

let me add to the chorus of guys happy to see you back

i remember at UGD hangin with you for a few moments while the heavy metal polka act was blastin away ... we just got big ol grins on our faces listenin to them from out on the porch (no appreciable diminution of the SPLs !! ) diggin how the young guns were doin their thing with gusto

if i get a moment later, i'll tell my "why jeff is a man i want my sons to grow up to be like" story ...

jeff's a major dude

enjoy your weekend, bro

oh, i guess i gotta ask a question ...

tell us about a time when you were young and some musical moment sealed your fate and made you need to become a guitarist
                            gear list in profile

"no seymour - no tone ... know seymour - know tone!"

Is it not the glory of the people of America that, whilst they have paid a decent regard to the opinions of former times and other nations, they have not suffered a blind veneration for antiquity, for custom, or for names, to overrule the suggestions of their own good sense, the knowledge of their own situation, and the lessons of their own experience?" - James Madison - Federalist #14

Comment

Robot Hawk

Or

Gaint Death Turtle
                              88-89 Fender HM Strat(Dimarzio pickups)
                              Fender Blacktop Jaguar(JB/Jazz)
                              Guitar>TU-2>Ernie Ball Volume Pedal>Joyo Octave Fuzz>SD-1>Small Stone Phaser>Amp(Effects loop>DD-7>DD-20>Holy Grail)
                              Vox NightTrain 50.
                              My Band

Comment

Originally posted by ginormous View Post
                                Peanut butter -- chunky? Smooth? Allergic?
                                Sandwich spread or naughty fun with your S.O.?
                                Used to be strictly a chunky guy growing up, and it had to be Jiff. When I met my wife, she couldn't stand chunky so we bought 2 smaller jars for a while. I finally gave in and tried the smooth and liked it better that I thought I would. Today, all we buy is smooth, and always Jiff.

I really dislike sandwich spreads...except for mayo. Naughty fun with the wife...definitely.
                                My Sound Clips

Comment

Working...
                                X