banner

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Well XCVIII - Jeff_H An Enigma Surrounded By Mystery, Wrapped In A Conundrum

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The Well XCVIII - Jeff_H An Enigma Surrounded By Mystery, Wrapped In A Conundrum

Sorry everybody... sorry sorry sorry... I forgot one... sorry...

Sorry!!!

Strat or Tele?
    Originally posted by Good Will Hunting
    Real loss is only possible when you love something more than you love yourself.

Comment

Re: The Well XCVIII - Jeff_H An Enigma Surrounded By Mystery, Wrapped In A Conundrum

Fender or Marshall amps?

Gibson or Fender guitars?

(just had to add this one)

Comment

Originally posted by Andrew Lamprecht View Post
        SG or LP?

Humbucker P90 or SC?

Overdrive, Boost, Distortion or Fuzz?

Low wattage amps or stacks?

boxers or briefs?

Pontiac or Nissan?

Football or Hockey?

Blues or Metal?

Peter Green or SRV?

Fire or Water?

Steak or Salad?

Blonde or Brunettes?

Nice ass or nice boobs?

Go!
        LES PAUL

Humbucker

Overdrive

Stacks

Boxer Briefs

Can I have 2 more choices?

Football

Metal

SRV

Water

Steak

Brunette

Boobs every time.
        My Sound Clips

Comment

Sorry everybody... sorry sorry sorry... I forgot one... sorry...

Sorry!!!

Strat or Tele?
          Strat
          My Sound Clips

Comment

Fender or Marshall amps?

Gibson or Fender guitars?

(just had to add this one)

Marshall

Gibson

Both = Rock & Roll and Metal
            My Sound Clips

Comment

Man, after hearing all the BS you went through with redneck lawmen, and all the other stuff......

Let's say it's time for some luck to fall down upon you. What sequence of events do you wish would fall in order, right in front of you?

I'm a firm believer in the power of positive thinking, so if we all put our smart little heads together, what would happen in the perfect world? I'm open to it also, because I could sure use a few ideas.
              Originally posted by Boogie Bill
              I've got 60 guitars...but 49 trumpets is just...INSANITY! WTF!

Comment

Originally posted by Gearjoneser View Post
                Man, after hearing all the BS you went through with redneck lawmen, and all the other stuff......

Let's say it's time for some luck to fall down upon you. What sequence of events do you wish would fall in order, right in front of you?

I'm a firm believer in the power of positive thinking, so if we all put our smart little heads together, what would happen in the perfect world? I'm open to it also, because I could sure use a few ideas.
                I would really like for a good paying job (that I will enjoy) to open up in a place that I really want to live....Colorado would be a good place to start. I'd like to make enough to help my daughter more with college than I can right now, get my wife a car so we don't have to share, and I'd like to be able to buy my own house within a year or so.

After that, I'd just like to be able to live comfortably, buy a few pieces of gear that I want and just save for the future. I'd also like to have less drama in my life....I want to be stable again. I don't have to be rich like I once thought; just have enough to have some fun hobbies and not have to worry about every dime for once.

Oh, and if my back felt better that would be a plus also, but no one has been able to figure it out yet - so a good doc would be nice.
                My Sound Clips

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff_H View Post
                  Boxer Briefs

Brunette

Boobs every time.

Strat

Gibson:
                  Well at least we agreed on these!

Comment

I go SG, P90, Fuzz, Small Combos, Hockey, Blues, Peter Green, and Fender Amps.

Comment

• Re: The Well XCVIII - Jeff_H An Enigma Surrounded By Mystery, Wrapped In A Conundrum

Well at least we agreed on these!
                      Man, that's not as much as I thought we'd agree on. Maybe we need to discuss our remaining differences.....usually people find I'm right in the end.
                      My Sound Clips

Comment

• Re: The Well XCVIII - Jeff_H An Enigma Surrounded By Mystery, Wrapped In A Conundrum

I go SG, P90, Fuzz, Small Combos, Hockey, Blues, Peter Green, and Fender Amps.

You'll grow out of some of those mistakes......
                        My Sound Clips

Comment

Come on....hit me some more. There are plenty of you out there whom I haven't heard from.....maybe that's the point?
                          My Sound Clips

Comment

What question should someone have asked you but didn't? And could you also answer that one?

I'm lazy today.
                            I remember calloused hands and paint-stained jeans, and I remember safe-as-houses self-belief.

Comment

Originally posted by Kam View Post
                              What question should someone have asked you but didn't? And could you also answer that one?

I'm lazy today.

Comment

Okay,
                                What is the main problem with your neck?
                                What kind of pain (pinching, pressure or pulling) you get with which movements?
                                What did the doctors told or did before?
                                Since when do you have the problems, are there any changes?
                                www.myspace.com/daemonbarbeque

Comment

Working...
                                X