banner

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Well XCVIII - Jeff_H An Enigma Surrounded By Mystery, Wrapped In A Conundrum

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: The Well XCVIII - Jeff_H An Enigma Surrounded By Mystery, Wrapped In A Conundrum

Kudos to you my friend!! Excellent choices!!

You dould have picked any number of "Babes" you wanted!

The beer is working mans stuff from Queensland, hot humid weather and
    the stuff is magnificent in it's natural environment.

You would indeed love Roo and Croc and Snake.

Argh.....Pete's guitars I get "Ribena" BTW

HTF did you find out about Reynolds amps? Ulbrick are awsome too!!

The Goggomobil Dart was a unique Bavarian car the was built up-spec
    here in Australia in the sixties. 1700 were built and precious few survive.
    I would have however, gone for the last of the muscle cars.

cheers!!

Comment

• Re: The Well XCVIII - Jeff_H An Enigma Surrounded By Mystery, Wrapped In A Conundrum

I noticed that there are a lot of specialty muscle car and old school racing car companies specializing in authentic reproductions. Are muscle cars as popular down there with the average man as they are here in the states?
      My Sound Clips

Comment

Looks somewhat Marshally, but seemed voiced to get the "rectifier" sound.

This is just beautiful.

My Sound Clips

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff_H View Post
          I noticed that there are a lot of specialty muscle car and old school racing car companies specializing in authentic reproductions. Are muscle cars as popular down there with the average man as they are here in the states?

- http://www.hsv.com.au/hsv/home/ -

sigpic

- http://www.soundclick.com/bands/defa...?bandID=804435 -
          - https://soundcloud.com/mr-ds-bigband/tracks -

Warning: May contain traces of NUTS

Comment

Happy to meet cha!
            THEY SAY A PICTURE IS WORTH A THOUSAND WORDS. UNLESS THIS IS THE PICTURE AND THE ONLY WORDS I CAN THINK OF ARE "WHAT THE FU@K HAPPENED TO YOU?"
            sigpic
            Bogner Uberschall Twin Jet
            Bogner UberKab
            Washburn Nuno N24 Vintage
            Seymour Duncan El Diablo
            Schecter 006 Elite
            Seymour Duncan AHB 2 Blackout Metal

Comment

Originally posted by distortionhead View Post
              Happy to meet cha!
              Right back atcha bro!
              My Sound Clips

Comment

Have you looked into Newman's eyes?
                Hoo Hooooo Hooo Hoooooooo

http://talktobears.hearnow.com

Sent from an old crank telephone in rural GA

Comment

What's one hair style that you really wish you could pull off but just can't?
                  I remember calloused hands and paint-stained jeans, and I remember safe-as-houses self-belief.

Comment

Originally posted by The Owl View Post
                    Have you looked into Newman's eyes?
                    Do you mean Paul Newman's eyes, or Newman from Sienfeld? Or something else altogether?
                    My Sound Clips

Comment

Originally posted by Kam View Post
                      What's one hair style that you really wish you could pull off but just can't?
                      There's 2 actually. One is just the slightly long messy look. Some guys can have just a bit of shaggy hair that looks like they just ran their fingers through it, and it looks cool. Doesn't work for me at all. I have to keep my hair clipped short and brushed back or I look like an idiot.

The other is just long, old school, hard rock long hair. I tried in college to grow it really long. The back worked fine, but the top and sides just looked silly. My hair is really thick, so the top ended up looking more like Gene Simmons than someone cool. I ended up wearing a hard rock mullet. Glad those days are over.
                      My Sound Clips

Comment

Name five women other than Monica Bellucci that are on your top five list for "if I could just have one night with her...".

Listing your dear sweet wife in this top five will result in permanent removal of your man card.

We know you like the sound of a LP through a cranked Marshall. What other guitar/amp tones are you into?

Comment

Originally posted by Gr8Scott View Post
                          Name five women other than Monica Bellucci that are on your top five list for "if I could just have one night with her...".

Listing your dear sweet wife in this top five will result in permanent removal of your man card.

We know you like the sound of a LP through a cranked Marshall. What other guitar/amp tones are you into?
                          Ok, here we go.

Jennifer Love Hewitt
                          Alyssa Milano
                          Jeri Ryan
                          Britney Spears
                          Tramp Stamp Girl

I really like the tone of some of the superstrats, played into a liquidy, saturated amp like a Soldano SLO or something similar. It's not something that I can pull off, but those liquid tones like Steve Via got on "For The Love Of God", or Satch on "Always With You Always With Me". Those are just great guitar tones....from great players.
                          My Sound Clips

Comment

as Ahrnold would say
                            Souper Straht ya Girlie man
                            EHD
                            Just here surfing Guitar Pron
                            RG2EX1 w/ SD hot-rodded pickups / RG4EXFM1 w/ Carvin S22j/b + FVN middle
                            SR500 / Martin 000CE-1/Epiphone Hummingbird
                            Epiphone Florentine with OEM Probuckers
                            Ehdwuld branded Blue semi hollow custom with JB/Jazz
                            Reptile Green Gibson Custom Studio / Aqua Dean Shire semi hollow with piezo
                            Carvin Belair / Laney GC80A Acoustic Amp (a gift from Guitar Player Mag)
                            GNX3000 (yea I'm a modeler)

Comment

Originally posted by Good Will Hunting
                              Real loss is only possible when you love something more than you love yourself.

Comment

- What type/gauge of strings do you play with, and why?
                                - If you and someone you didn't know very well were on a plane that crashed in the mountains, how long would you wait before eating them?
                                - Follow up question: How would you kill them?
                                - Follow up question: How would you prepare the carcass?
                                Join me in the fight against muscular atrophy!

Originally posted by Douglas Adams
                                This planet has - or rather had - a problem, which was this: most of the people living on it were unhappy for pretty much of the time. Many solutions were suggested for this problem, but most of these were largely concerned with the movements of small green pieces of paper, which is odd because on the whole it wasn't the small green pieces of paper that were unhappy.

Comment

Working...
                                X