banner

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Well XCVIV - Gr8Scott Reveals ALL!!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The Well XCVIV - Gr8Scott Reveals ALL!!!

If you had to drink one thing other than water for the rest of your life, what would it be?

Do you like collard greens?

These are your redemption questions so we can be on track to being friends again. Answer them correctly.
    I LOVE GUNS, ANIMALS, AND PEOPLE GETTING BUTT-HURT.

Comment

Originally posted by Bones View Post
      If you had to drink one thing other than water for the rest of your life, what would it be?

Do you like collard greens?

These are your redemption questions so we can be on track to being friends again. Answer them correctly.
      Beer.

I love collard greens.

LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by JohnJohn
        I was kinda afraid to click this thread.
        I was concerned from the title that there would be pics.
        There was a pic. Didn't you see the first post in the thread?

Comment

Originally posted by JohnJohn
          As much as I love boobs (and they are plenty of motivation indeed), I feel that the "vajayjay" offers even more motivation than boobs do.

Comment

Originally posted by Gr8Scott View Post
            Thanks man. I appreciate that more than you'd know. You ain't so bad yerself...

My day would be the afternoon I met up with my then fiance after summer break ended in college. I was exhausted from staying up all night studying for an exam I had taken in summer school and I did really well on the exam. Then I met up with my fiance and we went back to my dorm room where I was too exhausted to ravage her and succumbed to the fog of sleep.

During my slumber I was being ravaged by my then fiance who had decided that she had waited long enough for secks and was going to have it regardless of my being conscious or not. In my unconscious mind, it's really hard to explain what I was experiencing because my body was feeling some seriously groovy stuff, but my mind was doing backflips because I was dreaming the whole time. Lets just say it's an experience that I'll never forget to this day. Incredibly powerful and absolutely unforgettable. More sensual than anything I've ever experienced in my whole life. All that and it was totally drug free and I'm certain it was more intense as a result of it being 100% natural.

I still carry a torch for that girl even though I know she's poison for me. I fell hard and I never got over it entirely.
            Wow man, cool story.
            my vinyl record collection | updated 11 August 2015

Comment

Just thought I'd post this. Gonna leave the torch to Guitfiddle now and just wanted this link there for anyone who cared to look at it. It's a photo sample sheet I printed out in hopes to snag a local news agency photographer job. All the photos seen were taken on a film camera several years ago and scanned today. I think the photos look pretty darned good myself. I know I should probably have some blank space between the photos, but it drops the resolution to zip and I can't be printing out multiple sheets because it costs a small fortune in ink. One sheet is about all I can afford to print and send off to someone else who most likely will throw it in the trash anyway. The only real photoshopping done was to make the color match the original photos as best as possible. No hocus pocus (though I'm sure many will think the cats eyes were shopped). The comet was Hale Bopp IIRC.

Comment

That picture of the lake (just to the right of the one of the dude on the bike) is really beautiful, man. Where is that?
                I remember calloused hands and paint-stained jeans, and I remember safe-as-houses self-belief.

Comment

Working...
                X