Repost: GUITAR THEORY

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Repost: GUITAR THEORY

Now that we're on a forum that will let me upload the zip file I made up and sent to quite a few of the bro's here....here it is for any of you that might be interested.....

That's some good stuff Gunner. This should actually be in the Vault if you ask me.

Comment

Cool! That should help me learn something!
      There's nothing quite as satisfying as a dancing banana...

Comment

Looks good to me but what are the .ptb files?
        My Bands -
        https://kamikazechoir.hearnow.com/
        www.instagram.com/kamikazechoir
        www.reverbnation.com/theheartlessdevils

Just some fun guitar stuff from time to time
        GUITAR KULTURE

Comment

Thank guys..

The .ptb files are just a few movable scale shapes in powertab format..you'll need the powertab 1.7 editor to view them

Comment

Thanks for sharing this Gunner, this is great reading material for players like me who are self thaught (sp?).
            I feel that I have come to a point where I really need better understanding of the fretboard and notes instead of relying on my ears all the time. This should help me out a lot.

Comment

I'll vote to put this in the Vault (so long as Mojo doesn't have the combination )

Thanks Gunner!

Chip
              Heritage 535 Special, Warmoth frankenstrat, MIM Strat, & Taylor 314C(no E)
              Amp Builds: Tweed Princeton (5F2-A) variation, 2 BF Princeton Reverb clones, & Super Reverb clone
              Sometimes use a Blues Jr., Tech 21 Trademark 10 & Power Engine 60
              SPG modded DS-1, TS-7 & CryBaby; Visual Sounds Rte. 66 & H2O; Guyatone Tremolo
              SD pickups: SSL-2, APS-2, tapped Quarter Pound, Custom 5 & Antiquity humbuckers

"Conan! What are the best things in life?"
              "Girls, guitars, guns and cars!"

Comment

Working...
              X