This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The Well CVII: Welcome To The Kama Sutra

What would you describe as your biggest passion in life?
    Ministers and superstars
    are drinking champagne in their cars
    6 strings on a 12 guitar
    all my dreams are made of stars
    and the rock and roll still burns in me

Comment

Originally posted by ehdwuld View Post
      asleep and dreaming
      could do or be anything money is no object neither is common sense or the laws of physics ( and of course the Shania Rule )
      go
      Punching a dragon in the balls to save a fair maiden. Then I'd punch her too. Just for making me jump through hoops and fight a mother****in' DRAGON. Then I'd probably sleep with her mum (who's probably way better in bed anyway, not to mention more ****ing grateful) and chew some bubblegum.

ever eat
      an oyster
      a booger
      a grasshopper
      I don't think I've eaten an oyster but I've eaten mussels and other ****ty seafood. I don't get it. People think it's disgusting to eat slugs and insects that live on land but just because it has some pretentious shell and lives under the sea it's fine all of a sudden?

Not for me, thanks.

I've eaten a booger when I was a kid. My own, of course. Pretty salty.

No grasshoppers either. I don't have a problem with it but I don't think I could do it if it was still alive. That would freak me out.

three people living or dead you'd like a 5 min conversation with
      My friend from primary school who died of Leukemia.

Jesus. I know everyone says him but I'd love to get him drunk and start a fistfight with him, just to see if it made it into the bible.

The first guy who ever milked a cow, just to ask him what the **** he was doing.
      Last edited by Kam; 11-20-2010, 07:07 AM. Reason: It really wasn't sarcastic enough.
      I remember calloused hands and paint-stained jeans, and I remember safe-as-houses self-belief.

Comment

Just for good measure:

I remember calloused hands and paint-stained jeans, and I remember safe-as-houses self-belief.

Comment

Originally posted by Gingrel View Post
          What would you describe as your biggest passion in life?
          Well, music's kinda a given. So I'll just say beanie babies.

Comment

So if no one has any more questions, I'm just going to start posting songs that I like...

Comment

No one wants to know anything?

If I could steal anyone's voice, it'd probably be this guy. ^^^

Comment

List your 3 favorite, traditional Irish meals.

List your 3 favorite beers.

List your 3 favorite hard liquors.

I'd ask you to post a pic, but I have this image of you that I don't want to blow.
                My Sound Clips

Comment

SGs rule!
                  Originally posted by Good Will Hunting
                  Real loss is only possible when you love something more than you love yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff_H View Post
                    I'd ask you to post a pic, but I have this image of you that I don't want to blow.
                    So...wait. You're saying that if I post a picture you will want to blow?

I'm flattered, man, and I really like you and stuff but I'm sorry, you're just not my type, dude.

Anyway, I've posted pictures of myself here before. I'll throw another one up here if you like. Just don't be picturing me as some ****ing leprechaun.
                    Last edited by Kam; 11-21-2010, 09:22 AM.

Comment

^ Had to post that seperate in case it gets nuked. I hate typing things twice...

List your 3 favorite, traditional Irish meals.
                      Well, as Redmist said in his Well, I'm really not sure how unique or culturally independant any of our traditional dishes really are. Our food tends to be just good, hardy meals consisting of standard vegetables and cooked meats like beef, pork and lamb. There aren't a whole lot of really adventurous uses of herbs and spices or anything like that, so it's really hard to pick a favourite meal, since I have more of a taste for Eastern or European flavours.

I mean, we're known for potatoes, whiskey and famine. That says it all, right there.

I guess potato bread is fairly unique to us, and it's delicious. It's one of the only culinary things I miss when I'm away from home.

Irish stew is fairly popular here, especially in the winter, though it's not one of my favourites.

I'm not sure exactly how Irish it is, but I've had seafood chowder in some coastal towns around Ireland and it hasn't been like anything I've had anywhere in the world, even in America, so I guess I'll include that.

Apart from that, I'll include Guinness...since it's so thick it's pretty much a meal in a glass, anyway.

List your 3 favorite beers.
                      I'm really not that fussy about beer, I'll drink anything. I do generally prefer bottles to cans though. If I have a choice, I'll usually drink Guinness or Stella...though the Pilsner I had in Prague was definitely one of my favourites.

List your 3 favorite hard liquors.
                      I like Jack Daniels and would drink it whenever I get a chance. I recently got a bottle of Gentleman Jack, which I really enjoyed too. Tastes pretty much like Jack but a lot smoother and easier to drink. Twas good stuff.

I really like Rum and I'll drink pretty much any variety of it. Captain Morgans is my usual if I'm out and about in a rum kinda mood.

While this isn't exactly a hard liquor, I just have to include it:

Buckfast is a fortified, tonic wine which fuses 15% alcohol with more caffeine than Red Bull. It's ****ing rocket fuel. I really like the taste and the drunkenness is always the fun kind, not just the bleary-eyed tongue-tied drunk that makes you retarded.

There's a lot of controversy around it, though. They've tried to ban it a couple of times, with a lot of pundits in the media blaming it for increased levels of violence in some area of Ireland and Scotland. It's brewed by monks in Devon in England, in a place called Buckfast Abbey (home of the Buckfast Bee, apparently) though it hasn't really taken off in England, just Ireland and Scotland. We're crazier than them, apparently.

If you ever make it across to Ireland I'll buy you a bottle. Me and a couple fo friends have started to really perfect our Buckfast cocktails. Be scared, man. Be very scared...

Comment

Originally posted by Andrew Lamprecht View Post
                        SGs rule!
                        Technically this isn't a question so I really should have you taken outside and shot but goddamn, I like your style.

Comment

Aww, snap...

Last edited by Kam; 11-21-2010, 12:14 PM.

Comment

Here's a little audio example of what I was saying about Thrice earlier:

This is my idea of a great heavy(ish) song...

This is not.

Comment

Setting: sushi bar

You get: 3 rolls (or other sushi-type item) for yourself

1.) ?

2.) ?

3.) ?
                              -Adam

Hear or Follow my music:

Comment

also, the choose

slapped in the eyes (very hard but not damaging)

or

taint punt - you pick the shoe.

?
                                -Adam

Hear or Follow my music:

Comment

Working...
                                X