X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The Well CVII: Welcome To The Kama Sutra

Originally posted by sosomething View Post
    also, the choose

slapped in the eyes (very hard but not damaging)

or

taint punt - you pick the shoe.

?
    oooooohhhhhhh
    EHD
    Just here surfing Guitar Pron
    RG2EX1 w/ SD hot-rodded pickups / RG4EXFM1 w/ Carvin S22j/b + FVN middle
    SR500 / Martin 000CE-1/Epiphone Hummingbird
    Epiphone Florentine with OEM Probuckers
    Ehdwuld branded Blue semi hollow custom with JB/Jazz
    Reptile Green Gibson Custom Studio / Aqua Dean Shire semi hollow with piezo
    Carvin Belair / Laney GC80A Acoustic Amp (a gift from Guitar Player Mag)
    GNX3000 (yea I'm a modeler)

Comment

Only an Irishman would even consider a kick in the taint over a slap in the eyes. If this wasn't kam (or Lucid) a kick in the taint would not even be considered.
      My Sound Clips

Comment

Setting: sushi bar

You get: 3 rolls (or other sushi-type item) for yourself

1.) ?

2.) ?

3.) ?
        I really love sushi but I've only had real sushi two or three times in my life. Plus I'm terrible at remembering names of things in foreign languages so I can't really answer that. I generally eat prepackaged **** from petrol stations and supermarkets that most of you would probably be disgusted at.

Expiration dates are for pussies.

also, the choose

slapped in the eyes (very hard but not damaging)

or

taint punt - you pick the shoe.

?
        I can pick the shoe? That's easy, man.

Punt away.

I'll barely feel it and I'll still be able to see well enough to retaliate.

In fact, with slippers that soft and fluffy I might even enjoy it.
        I remember calloused hands and paint-stained jeans, and I remember safe-as-houses self-belief.

Comment

Zombie, Vampire, Werewolf . . . how would you prefer to terrorize your family and friends?
          Join me in the fight against muscular atrophy!

Originally posted by Douglas Adams
          This planet has - or rather had - a problem, which was this: most of the people living on it were unhappy for pretty much of the time. Many solutions were suggested for this problem, but most of these were largely concerned with the movements of small green pieces of paper, which is odd because on the whole it wasn't the small green pieces of paper that were unhappy.

Comment

Originally posted by GuitarStv View Post
            Zombie, Vampire, Werewolf . . . how would you prefer to terrorize your family and friends?
            Well, not a zombie. I love zombie movies but actually being one would be pretty boring. Anyway, I have too many friends who are more than willing to shove a wooden stick through my head without me being dead enough to give them a decent excuse to finally do it.

So...vampire and werewolf. I like the idea of a werewolf but I don't really like the idea of fleas or worms. Plus, all that human flesh has gotta mess with your insides and I'm assuming by the time it works it's way out of your system you would have reverted back to being human just in time for a massively unpleasant and truly savage dump.

Add to that my natural night-personness and my fondness for actually remembering my kills and I think I'd have to be a vampire. The added bonus of being able to immortalise some good friends is a nice plus too.

Not one of those stupid, cliche, pussy Twilight vampires, though. I'm thinking more like something from Interview With A Vampire. Something with class.
            I remember calloused hands and paint-stained jeans, and I remember safe-as-houses self-belief.

Comment

Time for another song:

Brody is smokin' hot in this video. To quote a random Youtube poster: I've never been more jealous of a microphone in my life.

EDIT: From guitars to amps, these guys have consistently great taste in gear, too.

Comment

I'll probably be passing this on either tonight or tomorrow morning so if there's any other burning questions you need to ask your friendly neighbourhood Kam, then now's the time.

Now, here's Rory doing what Rory does best:

Comment

Have you played in many bands?

How did it all go?
                  👣
                  👣
                  💀

Comment

Describe a typical weekend in the life of Kam....
                    👣
                    👣
                    💀

Comment

Originally posted by Kam View Post
                      I'll probably be passing this on either tonight or tomorrow morning so if there's any other burning questions you need to ask your friendly neighbourhood Kam, then now's the time.

Now, here's Rory doing what Rory does best:

Nice choice. You always end up choosing the Irish people.

I'm currently listening to this. ^^
                      Originally posted by Good Will Hunting
                      Real loss is only possible when you love something more than you love yourself.

Comment

Kam, what is your favorite phallus shaped food?
                        I LOVE GUNS, ANIMALS, AND PEOPLE GETTING BUTT-HURT.

Comment

Originally posted by Bones View Post
                          Kam, what is your favorite phallus shaped food?
                          Phallus.
                          My Sound Clips

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff_H View Post
                            Phallus.
                            -Adam

Hear or Follow my music:

Comment

Ah yes, Geoduck, the Phallus of the sea.
                              My Sound Clips

Comment

lol. I can't believe it took you guys this long to turn the conversation to phalluses. Wait...phallusi? Whatever.

Originally posted by Redmist View Post
                                Have you played in many bands?

How did it all go?
                                I've played in three bands. One never really got out of the garage phase, which is probably just as well. We were ****ing awful.

The other one was pretty good; I played in what was pretty much a backing band for a tremendously talented girl that I've known for almost ten years. She's an incredible classical guitarist, a great singer and she writes some really great, very honest songs. She's put her musical projects on hold for a bit while she's studying medicine, which is a shame but totally understandable. We only played maybe two or three gigs but it was a very cool experience and totally outside my comfort zone.

I was in a band for about four years called Dirty Dellaway. We had a myspace here which hasn't been updated in years (since we broke up) but it still has our first demo uploaded. I started off playing guitar but when our bassist left I took over on bass duties.

When we recorded the songs on the Myspace I'd only been playing bass for a few months and had no clue about anything to do with music theory so it's just pretty boring root notes sort of thing. As we went on I gradually improved and embellished all my parts, turning them into something vaguely recognisable as something worth playing.

The singer/lead guitarist was a genius. He'd been playing some sort of instrument since he was no age, he had perfect pitch and he was the star of the school orchestra. He was also ****in' nuts. When he left we went through two other singers and then we gradually fizzled out. Most of the writing we did after he left was done by myself and the drummer and, in my opinion, slays anything we ever properly recorded. The rhythm guitarist was completely unreliable and fairly uncreative. When it got to the point that we hadn't gigged in over a year and were practicing once or twice a month I'd had enough and left. The others folded pretty swiftly afterwards.

It's a shame, really. We had some real chemistry, we wrote some decent songs and we put on one hell of a live show. I wish we could have went out with more of a bang but them's the breaks, eh.

I really miss playing live, though. Some of my best memories were formed on a stage.

Comment

Working...
                                X