banner

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Well CX: with 80's Metal.... Melting your face off and making your ears bleed.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Well CX: with 80's Metal.... Melting your face off and making your ears bleed.

Heck Ya! Lets rock this thread!

I believe that every one of us young or old has a secret fantasy to be a heavy metal thrash headbangin metal-head.... Those searing leads, uncontrollable volume and wicked riffs that bleed your brains out from whence your eardrums once were.

Metal is as Metal does.... it hardly ever follows any rules and everyone knows it.

Most people I know don't understand my music, don't like my music, and wonder how in the heck I got into it.

QUESTIONS from the peanut gallery??? ... please let them spew forth.

...... this is gonna be fun!
    Go buy my book. https://www.amazon.com/dp/198405564X

Re: The Well CX: with 80's Metal.... Melting your face off and making your ears bleed

Well
    Lets get this out of the way

asleep and dreaming
    could do or be anything money is no object neither is common sense or the laws of physics ( and of course the Shania Rule )
    go

ever eat
    an oyster
    a booger
    a grasshopper

three people living or dead you'd like a 5 min conversation with.
    EHD
    Just here surfing Guitar Pron
    RG2EX1 w/ SD hot-rodded pickups / RG4EXFM1 w/ Carvin S22j/b + FVN middle
    SR500 / Martin 000CE-1/Epiphone Hummingbird
    Epiphone Florentine with OEM Probuckers
    Ehdwuld branded Blue semi hollow custom with JB/Jazz
    Reptile Green Gibson Custom Studio / Aqua Dean Shire semi hollow with piezo
    Carvin Belair / Laney GC80A Acoustic Amp (a gift from Guitar Player Mag)
    GNX3000 (yea I'm a modeler)

Comment

Re: The Well CX: with 80's Metal.... Melting your face off and making your ears bleed

Would you rather be:

*rich, famous and playing stuff that's not quite who you are

or

*right where you are right now, and lighting the skies on fire?

Dream Rig?

Dream gig?
      sigpic
      "Add about a half-a-teacup o' bass...."
      --'King' Curtis Ousley

Visit me on Facebook
      Originally posted by Lewguitar
      In our heart of hearts we're love. That's who we really are.

Comment

Originally posted by ehdwuld View Post
        Well
        Lets get this out of the way

asleep and dreaming
        could do or be anything money is no object neither is common sense or the laws of physics ( and of course the Shania Rule )
        go

I usually dream I am doing one of five things.....
        1. wrecking my old 68 ford shortbed.... all motor, no brakes...
        2. Playing basketball like nobody's business, high flying like the days when I was in college and could actually play above the rim....dunk-fest all up in your face!
        3. Wailing away on some sort of killer solo that sounds better than my fingers look like they are actually doing on the fretboard....
        4. Or copulating with some beautiful girl of my past.

5. hunting with my brother

ever eat
        an oyster once, it was rubbery and gross. I despise seafood
        a booger never out the front, in the front... but they slide down the back once in a while...
        a grasshopper nope.... I don't live in africa.

three people living or dead you'd like a 5 min conversation with.
        Elvis would be cool
        Teddy Roosevelt (hunting genius)
        Walt disney
        thanks for posting first bro!

Comment

Originally posted by ginormous View Post
          Would you rather be:

*rich, famous and playing stuff that's not quite who you are

or

*right where you are right now, and lighting the skies on fire?

Dream Rig?

Dream gig?
          Oh good ones!
          Rather be right here right now than ever have to be fake. But I wouldn't mind the money for sure..

Dream Rig = Randy Rhoads actual Jackson guitar. and a Custom Shop Gibson LP with SH-6 50's neck and a killswitch. Or Jolly's Lemon-drop LP (that thing has always been my favorite axe here on this site) Mesa Engineering Triple rectifier head with Marshall 1960a and Krank Cabinets as well to balance out the sound.

Dream gig = Tokyo japan with Slayer, Pantera, Motorhead and Venom opening for me... ha ha that'd be pretty darn awesome.
          All I need is the money, and a bassist.... lets go!
          Last edited by 80's_Metal; 12-20-2010, 11:27 AM. Reason: added Jolly's guitar

Comment

Pardon my ignorance, but who's the chick in your avatar?

Comment

Originally posted by Got_tone? View Post
              Pardon my ignorance, but who's the chick in your avatar?
              I have no idea, I just googled santa hat and knew I would find something more hot and Christmas-like for my avatar..... Score!

Comment

lol

Comment

Would you rather have a good woman or a good band?
                  Custom neck-thru strat
                  1989 MIJ 1962 RI Strat
                  1995 PRS CE24
                  D'avanzo #8
                  Breedlove Solo Concert
                  1996 USA Dean Baby Z
                  1991 40th Anniversary Les Paul
                  1968 Fender Bassman, Egnater SW45, Mesa Mark IIB Coliseum, Mesa ElectraDyne 1x12 Combo, Avatar 4x12, Mesa half back 4x12 Earcandy 2x12
                  Roland RE-201 Space Echo, 70's Fender Reverb Unit

Comment

You're flying over some distant mountains when your plane goes down. By some fluke of nature all people on the plane survived. Two part question . . . how long do you wait for rescue before resorting to cannibalism, and how to you pick who you eat?

Apocalypse comes and you're short on food and trapped in your own neighborhood. Who on your street do you kill and eat first, and why?

You are a master chef working at a busy restaurant but times are tough . . . you don't have enough money to buy meat one day, but you discover that your best waitress has accidentally been locked in the walk in freezer and frozen to death. How do you avoid criminal charges AND manage to make your diners happy that night?
                    Join me in the fight against muscular atrophy!

Originally posted by Douglas Adams
                    This planet has - or rather had - a problem, which was this: most of the people living on it were unhappy for pretty much of the time. Many solutions were suggested for this problem, but most of these were largely concerned with the movements of small green pieces of paper, which is odd because on the whole it wasn't the small green pieces of paper that were unhappy.

Comment

Originally posted by Agileguy_101 View Post
                      Would you rather have a good woman or a good band?
                      I would answer a good woman. . . twelve years ago I would have voted band for sure... lucky for me I already have a good woman.
                      Married ten yrs now with 2 beautiful boys ages 8 & 9.

I feel the urge to post a family pic or 2.
                      This was obviously taken a few yrs ago as the boys are much bigger now.

Comment

Originally posted by GuitarStv View Post
                        You're flying over some distant mountains when your plane goes down. By some fluke of nature all people on the plane survived. Two part question . . . how long do you wait for rescue before resorting to cannibalism, and how to you pick who you eat?

Apocalypse comes and you're short on food and trapped in your own neighborhood. Who on your street do you kill and eat first, and why?

You are a master chef working at a busy restaurant but times are tough . . . you don't have enough money to buy meat one day, but you discover that your best waitress has accidentally been locked in the walk in freezer and frozen to death. How do you avoid criminal charges AND manage to make your diners happy that night?

ALIVE!!
                        Well being the zombie/D-Day/SHTF survivalist mindset I adhere to, I would probably start off to find help before I'd eat the others.
                        But if we were truly stranded..... you eat the skinny ones forst, because they will die first..... save the fatty's for later since they "keep" better.
                        We decide who gets eaten first by process of elimination... ha ha ha

Short on food Post-apocalypse in my neighborhood.... no zombies then I will take out the striongest guys first, and whomever has the best chance of shooting me. Most of my neighbors are snowbird old people so they can be easy pickings later on. Nate down my street is an avid hunter like me.... he'd have to go first, unless we could team up and pool our resources together... I'd certainly try that approach first.

As A chef scenario..... ugh thats an awfully specific problem man... is there something you need to tell us????
                        I would sneak her out and stuff her in the competitions freezer... steal some meat while I am there and let him deal with the charges.... win-win for my restaurant.....

Comment

Hmmmmm, you don't look 21...
                          I remember calloused hands and paint-stained jeans, and I remember safe-as-houses self-belief.

Comment

Originally posted by Kam View Post
                            Hmmmmm, you don't look 21...
                            I figured I would post my age as about how I act here on this site..... I was born in 71 truth be known.

Comment

great photo of you and the fam.

Comment

Working...
                              X