Clear All

• The Well CXII: Woemoejack

Whatcha want to know?

-Casey
    Beer me!
    Originally posted by Kam
    ...This machine runs on pr0n.

Re: The Well CXII: Woemoejack

So tell us about your username. I've got to be honest. When I see a post from you I read your name as wolfmanjack.

Comment

its not that interesting really... I just kinda came up with it years back and it stuck with me. Most people have to do a double-take to read it right, but you get used to it. I use it for every username I ever need, it is odd enough to ensure that I always get the username i want for ANY website/service. I have yet to sign up for anything with this username and see it has been taken already.
      Beer me!
      Originally posted by Kam

Comment

Ever had a SG? Do you like SG's?
        Just broke out my Les Paul, and Im not getting it with the '80 SG. Maybe some different pickups? Maybe its casue its a walnut body..casue Ive got PAf style pickups in the SG, and the Les Paul totally blows it away.
        I'm thinking maybe some real high output distortion pickups.
        It aint ike ypou can fault a Paf 60's SG, I mean, look at AC/DC.
        Last edited by MetalManiac; 01-17-2011, 07:51 PM.
        "Anyone who understands Jazz knows that you can't understand it. It's too complicated. That's what's so simple about it." - Yogi Berra

Comment

What is your favorite cereal?

Post a picture of your favorite tie/bowtie.

Top 5 list of celebrity women (or men) that you want to take to poundtown.

Favorite toppings on a pizza.

Favorite color.

Favorite 5 animals.

Favorite place to travel.

Are you into firearms? If so what do you have?
          I LOVE GUNS, ANIMALS, AND PEOPLE GETTING BUTT-HURT.

Comment

Actually yes, i've owned a few SG's. my main guitar is a Gibson SG special, Custom 5 and 59n and 500k pots. you may need a pickup change to the Sg talkin to you, i've been through 5 different pickups trying to get this thing to sing better and it totally does now. i tried a burstbucker pro, Duncan JB, Duncan Distortion, Lawrence xl500, and the stock 498t before settling on the C5. your experience may differ, as i have zero time with walnut guitars under my belt.
            Beer me!
            Originally posted by Kam

Comment

Originally posted by Bones View Post
              What is your favorite cereal?

Post a picture of your favorite tie/bowtie.

Top 5 list of celebrity women (or men) that you want to take to poundtown.

Favorite toppings on a pizza.

Favorite color.

Favorite 5 animals.

Favorite place to travel.

Are you into firearms? If so what do you have?
              1. Favorite cereal has to be Cracklin Oat bran. Never gets soggy and enough fiber to keep tha duke flowing.

3. Scarlett Johannson, rachel Weisz, Christina Hendricks, Isla Fisher, Kate Beckinsale

4. pizza- canadian bacon, sausage, pepperoni, bell pepper, tomato

5. Daphne Blue

6. My two dogs Lady and Louann, Penguins, Cows, and Bears

7. Rome, and my inlaws ranch

8. I only have one gun, Remington 1100 12 guage, all black synthetic trim and stock. Used for hunting dove. Maybe getting a handgun soon...
              Beer me!
              Originally posted by Kam

Comment

You have an unlimited supply of cash (available in whatever currency necessary), and a machine to transport you to whatever time or place you desire, where you will be unobserved.

What moment in musical history do you want to visit?

Beatles at Cavern Club?
                Jimi at Woodstock?
                Led Zep in the studio recording "Stairway"?
                Elvis live in the TV studio, when they took his picture from the belt up?

Use your imagination...
                sigpic
                "Add about a half-a-teacup o' bass...."
                --'King' Curtis Ousley

Visit me on Facebook
                Originally posted by Lewguitar
                In our heart of hearts we're love. That's who we really are.

Comment

Originally posted by ginormous View Post
                  You have an unlimited supply of cash (available in whatever currency necessary), and a machine to transport you to whatever time or place you desire, where you will be unobserved.

What moment in musical history do you want to visit?

Beatles at Cavern Club?
                  Jimi at Woodstock?
                  Led Zep in the studio recording "Stairway"?
                  Elvis live in the TV studio, when they took his picture from the belt up?

Use your imagination...
                  I would go back and see Jeff Buckley before he passed away. Then I would love to be a fly on the wall during the recording sessions of any Beatles, Radiohead, Sunny Day Real Estate, or Bjork album.

Other than musical events, I would want to see how in the hell the pyramids, stonehenge, and the Easter Island statues were constructed.
                  Beer me!
                  Originally posted by Kam

Comment

You're flying over some distant mountains when your plane goes down. By some fluke of nature all people on the plane survived. Two part question . . . how long do you wait for rescue before resorting to cannibalism, and how do you pick who you eat?

Apocalypse comes and you're short on food and trapped in your own neighborhood. Who on your street do you kill and eat first, and why?

You are a master chef working at a busy restaurant but times are tough . . . you don't have enough money to buy meat one day, but you discover that your best waitress has accidentally been locked in the walk in freezer and frozen to death. How do you prepare the carcass in order to avoid insurance problems and make it tasty enough for your diners that evening?
                    Join me in the fight against muscular atrophy!

Originally posted by Douglas Adams
                    This planet has - or rather had - a problem, which was this: most of the people living on it were unhappy for pretty much of the time. Many solutions were suggested for this problem, but most of these were largely concerned with the movements of small green pieces of paper, which is odd because on the whole it wasn't the small green pieces of paper that were unhappy.

Comment

How come I always thought you were much older than 27?
                      I remember calloused hands and paint-stained jeans, and I remember safe-as-houses self-belief.

Comment

Originally posted by GuitarStv View Post
                        You're flying over some distant mountains when your plane goes down. By some fluke of nature all people on the plane survived. Two part question . . . how long do you wait for rescue before resorting to cannibalism, and how do you pick who you eat?
                        Assuming I and no one else on the plain have no hunting/gathering skills, once the limited resources that were left undamaged by the plain crash are consumed, I’d give it a 2 week maximum period before anyone resorted to eating other people. Starvation and delusion set in quick in a hopeless situation like that. I would pick the weaker and older individuals to eat first, less of a struggle would mean less energy spent taking down the prey.

Apocalypse comes and you're short on food and trapped in your own neighborhood. Who on your street do you kill and eat first, and why?
                        I would begin with the pets first, then I would take out the single person households first. No wife or husband to get in the way means easier, faster, and quieter kills. Then I would take out the elderly couple next door, half motivated by my jealousy of their perfect lawn.

You are a master chef working at a busy restaurant but times are tough . . . you don't have enough money to buy meat one day, but you discover that your best waitress has accidentally been locked in the walk in freezer and frozen to death. How do you prepare the carcass in order to avoid insurance problems and make it tasty enough for your diners that evening?
                        Every meat I used from the body would be ground up; it is easier to hide meat quality in this manner and with enough seasoning and additional stuff you’d think you were eating ground sirloin. As far as the items I would make… gourmet style sliders (mini burgers), a chili of some kind, sloppy joes, tacos, human meatloaf. Endless possibilities…
                        Beer me!
                        Originally posted by Kam

Comment

Originally posted by Kam View Post
                          How come I always thought you were much older than 27?
                          Not sure. I don't try to hide my age by acting overly mature do I? If I do, accept this as more reason to believe I am in my mid-to-late twenties: Fart, beer, ****...
                          Beer me!
                          Originally posted by Kam

Comment

Everyone loves a little gear pron. Here are my toys. Enjoy

Beer me!
                            Originally posted by Kam

Comment

Oh, this is you!

I remember seeing this photo here but I couldn't remember whos it was. That's a beautiful ****ing picture. It certainly fuels my machine, anyway.

What do you think of the Tiny Terror?
                              I remember calloused hands and paint-stained jeans, and I remember safe-as-houses self-belief.

Comment

Working...
                              X