1988 Kramer Nightswan
      1989 Charvel Sambora
      2016 Warmoth Hellacaster
      Boogie Private Reserve Lone Star Combo
      Rivera Hundred Duo Twelve

sigpic

Comment

Re: The Famn Damily

Newest Member Of The Famn Damily; 1991 Gibson M-III Standard...got it back today with 5 Way Selector and Middle 90s SD Classic Stack installed. Did add a Skull Truss Cover,Q Parts Cosmo Black Skull Knobs and a Bettie Page "Bondage" Sticker to the back...

Last edited by muttznmongrelz; 03-20-2015, 07:40 PM.
        MuttznMongrelz

1983 Kramer Pacer Imperial
        1983 Kramer Pacer Deluxe
        1988 Kramer Nightswan
        1989 Charvel Sambora
        2016 Warmoth Hellacaster

sigpic

Comment

Might I share some cousins by marriage? Click image for larger version

Name:	100_5135.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	59.4 KB
ID:	5784608
          Attached Files
          Last edited by Demanic; 03-19-2015, 01:25 AM.

Comment

Was doing a bit of fine tuning and wiping down and had them all out so I figured I'd do a Family Photo!

MuttznMongrelz

1983 Kramer Pacer Deluxe
            1988 Kramer Nightswan
            1989 Charvel Sambora
            2016 Warmoth Hellacaster

sigpic

Comment

Comfortably down to 4...

#1. 1988 Jackson Soloist Custom/Ontario Custom Shop "Glow In The Dark" Crackle/Lava Serial #J4742: Sustains forever, JE1200 Active Mid-Boost is awesome, Reverse Headstock/Neck-Thru/Ebony Fretboard, J200/J200/Pre-2004 Seymour Duncan Custom Shop Maricela Juarez “Evenly Voiced Harmonics” Trembucker/JE1200 Active Mid-Boost, Non-Recessed Original Floyd Rose w/Floyd Upgrades Threaded Screw In Arm, Schaller Straplocks/Black Leather Strap

#2. 2013 USACG/Warmoth Iceman: This is my EVH/Brown Sound Guitar, incredibly comfy neck, an Custom - Custom Build, USACG Quarter-Sawn Maple/Maple Fretboard Neck - 12” Radius, 22 Jumbo Frets, R2 1 5/8” Nut, Gotoh SG38 Tuners, Warmoth Mahogany Iceman Body in Pearl White, Seymour Duncan Jazz/JB-Custom Custom A2 Hybrid Trembucker, DiMarzio 500K Push:Pull Volume/3 Way LP Style Selector Switch/Fender TBX Tone x 2, Cup Jack, ’89 Ibanez Metal Pickup Mounting Rings and Vol/Tone/Tone Knobs, Recessed ’85 Original Floyd Rose w/Threaded Screw In Arm and 37mm Big Brass Block, DiMarzio Cliplock Black Strap
              URL=http://s259.photobucket.com/user/muttznmongrelz/media/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zpsvtbsswvd.jpg.html]

3. 1991 Gibson M-III Standard - I've owned three of these and never bonded with them, this one plays great, sounds great and does not go out of tune, First Year Production, Modified - Pickguard removed, body refinished in “Battle Worn Black”, Early 90’s Seymour Duncan Lidia Daniel Jazz JNL/Early 90s Classic Stack/JB TB4L in black plastic mounting rings, 5 Way Strat Selector/Mini Toggle/Volume/Tone .22 Orange Oil In Paper Cylinder Capacitor, “Gibson” Logo Tuners, Maple Fretboard w/Abalone Arrowhead Inlays, Recessed “Gibson” Schaller Made In Germany Floyd with Collared Arm, Custom “Day of The Dead” Truss Rod Cover, Q Parts Skull Vol/Tone Knobs, Schaller Straplocks/“Buddy Guy ‘08” Autographed Black & White Polka Dot Strap

4. 2013 Warmoth Stratocaster Deluxe - Custom Build, Warmoth Wenge/Ebony Fretboard Neck - fabulous raw Wenge Neck, beautiful body, first EMGs I've ever loved...they'll peel the paint off the walls and melt your face and actually sound l"Vintage/Passive" in tone and responsiveness and sound like nothing else, 12” Radius, 22 Jumbo Frets, R2 1 5/8” Nut, Sperzel Locking Tuners, Warmoth Mahogany w/Flame Maple Top Stratocaster Body in Brown Burst, EMG James Hetfield Set, EMG Volume/Tone Pot/3 Way LP Style Selector Switch/”Kill Switch, Side Mounted Cannon Jack, Recessed ’86 Original Floyd Rose w/Threaded Screw In Arm and 37mm Big Brass Block, DiMarzio Cliplock Black Strap
              Last edited by muttznmongrelz; 03-30-2017, 07:29 AM.
              MuttznMongrelz

1983 Kramer Pacer Deluxe
              1988 Kramer Nightswan
              1989 Charvel Sambora
              2016 Warmoth Hellacaster

sigpic

Comment

Wound up selling the '83 XR-1 to a local collector and picked up a '91 Studio with Ebony Board and the craziest "yellowing" of the white finish that I've ever seen. Unfortunately due to Pawn/Retail Resale Laws I can't pitch it up for 25 more days.
                Last edited by muttznmongrelz; 07-23-2015, 04:44 PM.
                MuttznMongrelz

1983 Kramer Pacer Deluxe
                1988 Kramer Nightswan
                1989 Charvel Sambora
                2016 Warmoth Hellacaster

sigpic

Comment

With the 2005 Jackson USA Custom Shop "Red Snakeskin" coming in the Gibson MIII and Warmoth Stratocaster Deluxe have found new homes since Friday and subsequently yielded full payment for the purchase of the Jackson! I love it when a deal comes together.

2005 Jackson Custom Shop Custom Order Soloist

Whoever ordered it back in the day did a nice job with picking their options though. It looks nice and hopefully it'll play and sound as good as it looks. Below is what the seller's ad stated...

USA Custom Shop Soloist 1 of a kind totally custom !!!

This is a 100% custom order with everything on it special request form added - the cost for this guitar new today would be $4200 and take 6 to 8 months to build !!!

Bridge Screaming Demon Humbucker / Single (Double rail Mini Hum neck ), Neck thru Reverse headstock ,Airbrushed Red Snakeskin all over including matching headstock with Abalone Logo, 24 frets, Black Binding, Maple fretboard, Black Skull and Crossbones inlays ,Orig Floyd Rose Recessed , 1 volume and pickup selector,Ibanez style side jack Factory, Original Hardshell Molded Case
                  Last edited by muttznmongrelz; 09-28-2015, 12:13 PM.
                  MuttznMongrelz

1983 Kramer Pacer Deluxe
                  1988 Kramer Nightswan
                  1989 Charvel Sambora
                  2016 Warmoth Hellacaster

sigpic

Comment

Stunning!

Comment

Thank you! Seller just reached out and it's suppose to ship in next couple days. Saw a great opportunity to "upgrade" to what I felt was a pretty cool and unique guitar; plus I thought it was reasonably priced. Happy I was able to move the MIII and War Strat so quickly.
                      Last edited by muttznmongrelz; 09-28-2015, 02:05 PM.
                      MuttznMongrelz

1983 Kramer Pacer Deluxe
                      1988 Kramer Nightswan
                      1989 Charvel Sambora
                      2016 Warmoth Hellacaster

sigpic

Comment

You're a lucky boy, You have some nice gear.

I still think a charvel 550/750xl would have been better. hehe.well not better but damn who doesn't want one.

Comment

Thanks! The Charvel Neck-Thru's are nice for sure; Model 5, XL, etc. Had a modified Dual HB Red Lava Model 5 briefly a couple of years back.

I have been very lucky to have had the guitars that I've gone through to date. I've always enjoyed piecing together guitar projects (although that's kind of lost a lot of the allure it use to hold...we'll se how the "Hellecaster" Project fairs) and buying/selling guitars for a few bucks profit to allow my upgrading and hopefully retaining a couple nice ones for myself along the way. Every once in a while I find something rare, undervalued and cool so it makes it worth the time and energy in hopes of winding up with a gem.
                          Last edited by muttznmongrelz; 09-29-2015, 09:29 AM.
                          MuttznMongrelz

1983 Kramer Pacer Deluxe
                          1988 Kramer Nightswan
                          1989 Charvel Sambora
                          2016 Warmoth Hellacaster

sigpic

Comment

Famn Damily 10/13/15

1988 Jackson Soloist Custom “Glow In The Dark Lava”: Jackson Ontario Custom Shop/Custom Order Serial J4742, "Glow In The Dark Lava”, Neck-Thru, Reverse Headstock w/Matching GITD Finish, Black Logo, 24 Extra Jumbo Fret Ebony Fretboard w/Pearl Jackson Shark-Fin Inlay, Full Black Binding, S/S/H Pickups - J200/J200/Pre-2004 Seymour Duncan Custom Shop Maricela Juarez “Evenly Voiced Harmonics” Trembucker/JE1200 Active Mid-Boost/Side Jack, Non-Recessed Floyd Rose Original w/Threaded Screw In Arm, Black Leather Strap w/Schaller Strap Lock, Red Snakeskin HSC

2005 Jackson Soloist Custom “Red Snakeskin”: Jackson Custom Shop Master Built Serial J7076, “Red Snakeskin”, Neck-Thru, Reverse Headstock w/Matching Red Snakeskin Finish, Abalone “Jackson” Logo, 24 Extra Jumbo Fret Maple Fretboard w/Skull & Cross Bones Inlay, Full Black Binding, S/H Pickups -Seymour Duncan Hot Rail Neck/Screaming Demon Trembucker Bridge, Volume/3 Way Blade Pickup Selector/Ibanez Style Recessed Side Jack, Recessed Floyd Rose Original, “Buddy Guy” Autographed Polka Dot Strap w/Schaller Strap Lock, Original Jackson HSC

2013 USA Custom Guitars Iceman: This is my EVH/Brown Sound Guitar - USACG Quarter-Sawn Maple/Maple Fretboard Neck - 12” Radius, 22 Jumbo Frets, R2 1 5/8” Nut, Gotoh SG38 Tuners, “B.C. Rich, L.A., California USA” Neck Plate, Warmoth Mahogany Iceman Body in Pearl White, H/H Pickups - Seymour Duncan Jazz/JB-Custom Custom A2 Hybrid Trembucker, DiMarzio 500K Push:Pull Volume/3 Way LP Style Selector Switch/Fender TBX Tone x 2, Cup Jack, ’89 Ibanez Metal Pickup Mounting Rings and Vol/Tone/Tone Knobs, Recessed ’85 Original Floyd Rose w/Threaded Screw In Arm and 37mm Big Brass Block, DiMarzio Clip-Lock Black Strap

Last edited by muttznmongrelz; 10-29-2015, 10:51 AM.
                            MuttznMongrelz

1983 Kramer Pacer Deluxe
                            1988 Kramer Nightswan
                            1989 Charvel Sambora
                            2016 Warmoth Hellacaster

sigpic

Comment

05/06/16

Recent Additions to the above Glow and Icemen:

Luthier Custom Build, 10 lbs +, Natural Finish, Flame Maple Set Neck w/Schaller Germany Tuning Pegs, 22 Med Jumbo Fret Pao Ferro Fretboard and Pearl Wave Inlays, 2 Piece Cherry Body w/Flame Maple Top, Paul Reed Smith Santana Humbuckers in Chrome Rings, Tune-O-Matic Bridge/Stop Tailpiece, Vol x2/Tone x 2, Standard Side Mount Input Jack

2007 Ibanez Xiphos XPT700...may or may not hang onto this one since I picked up the Paul...

Color: Black
                              Neck: 5-piece Wizard II thru-neck
                              Body: Mahogany
                              Frets: Jumbo
                              Fingerboard: Bound Rosewood
                              Inlay: Reverse Sharktooth
                              Bridge: Edge III
                              Neck Pickup: DiMarzio PAF neck pickup
                              Middle Pickup: DiMarzio MegaDrive bridge pickup
                              Hardware Color: CK

Last edited by muttznmongrelz; 05-22-2016, 11:37 AM.
                              MuttznMongrelz

1983 Kramer Pacer Deluxe
                              1988 Kramer Nightswan
                              1989 Charvel Sambora
                              2016 Warmoth Hellacaster

sigpic

Comment

06/22/16 FAMN DAMILY UPDATE

#1. 1988 Jackson Soloist Custom/Ontario Custom Shop "Glow In The Dark" Crackle/Lava Serial #J4742: Sustains forever, JE1200 Active Mid-Boost is awesome, Reverse Headstock/Neck-Thru/Ebony Fretboard, J200/J200/Pre-2004 Seymour Duncan Custom Shop Maricela Juarez “Evenly Voiced Harmonics” Trembucker/JE1200 Active Mid-Boost, Non-Recessed Original Floyd Rose w/Floyd Upgrades Threaded Screw In Arm, Schaller Straplocks/Black Leather Strap, Rockley Red Snakeskin HSC

#2. 2013 USACG/Warmoth Iceman: This is my EVH/Brown Sound Guitar, incredibly comfy neck, an Custom - Custom Build, USACG Quarter-Sawn Maple/Maple Fretboard Neck - 12” Radius, 22 Jumbo Frets, R2 1 5/8” Nut, Gotoh SG38 Tuners, Warmoth Mahogany Iceman Body in Pearl White, Seymour Duncan Jazz/JB-Custom Custom A2 Hybrid Trembucker, DiMarzio 500K Push:Pull Volume/3 Way LP Style Selector Switch/Fender TBX Tone x 2, Cup Jack, ’89 Ibanez Metal Pickup Mounting Rings and Vol/Tone/Tone Knobs, Recessed ’85 Original Floyd Rose w/Threaded Screw In Arm and 37mm Big Brass Block, DiMarzio Cliplock Black Strap, No HSC

3. 2010 Ibanez ICT700 Iceman - Neck-Thru 25 ½” Wizard II Neck w/Rosewood 14” Radius Fretboard/24 Jumbo Frets/Reverse Headstock/Shark Tooth Inlays, Mahogany Body Wings, Seymour Duncan Dual Adj. Screw Pole-Piece Black Back/Black Logo Jazz & JB TB, DiMarzio 500K Push:Pull Volume/Fender TBX Tone/3 Way Toggle, String Thru Body w/Gibraltar Custom Bridge, DiMarzio Clip-Lock Black Strap, No HSC

4. 2009 Gibson Les Paul Studio Raw Power - 24 ¾” Scale Unbound Mahogany Neck w/Maple Fretboard, 1 11/16” Corian Nut, 22 Frets, Dot Makers (Traditional Trapezoid at 12th Fret), Unbound Solid Maple Traditional Carved Top Body, '57 Classic Humbuckers, Gibson Tune-O-Matic Bridge/TP6 Fine Tuning Tailpiece, Kluson Green Key Tuners, Jodi Head “Buddy Guy” Autographed Blk/Wht Polka Dot Strap w/Strap Locks, Gibson Black Snakeskin HSC
                                Last edited by muttznmongrelz; 06-22-2016, 10:27 AM.
                                MuttznMongrelz

1983 Kramer Pacer Deluxe
                                1988 Kramer Nightswan
                                1989 Charvel Sambora
                                2016 Warmoth Hellacaster

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X