banner

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Accurate Bass tab for Master of puppets?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Accurate Bass tab for Master of puppets?

I have tab for MOP, but no bass parts. I was working on For Whom the bell tolls today, but want to find MOP. I havent been to a tab site in years. Last time I went to Tab crawler I think it was, they had just shut down for legal reasons or something and had next to nothing avail.. But never looked for bass tab before.

Thanks
    Believe me when I say that some of the most amazing music in history was made on equipment that's not as good as what you own right now.

Jol Dantzig

Re: Accurate Bass tab for Master of puppets?

Accents and just double the guitar for the most part, you'll pick out the odd notes that Burton played outside of doubling...I used that know that tune pretty well but it has been quite a few years.

Now if you ask about Orion, I'm stumped...he is all over the place on that.

Come to think of it...my brother-in-law may still have the bass tab book for MOP from way back when we were kids, I'll ask him...I may send you some scans.
    Last edited by Binnerscot; 03-07-2011, 06:47 PM.
    Originally posted by LesStrat
    Of course, I lack the requisite intellectual capacity to engage in a theoretical discourse regarding the sociological and ethical implications of the absurd and incongruous concept of personal ownership of firearms and the ridiculous supposition that humans are capable of responsibly using said weapons.

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hY8zdTO0pvg This is the bass track from the song. During the verse Cliff played something slightly different to the guitars.
      The opinions expressed above do not necessarily represent those of the poster and are to be considered suspect at best.

Lead guitarist and vocalist of...

Keep up to date on our Facebook

Comment

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
        BASSES: Fender Geddy Lee Jazz Bass/Ric 4003 Bass (Blue)
        Fender 51 P Bass RI/Traveler Bass
        Schecter 5 String (Sunburst)/Gibson SG EBO RI
        Epiphone Rivoli (VC Sunburst)
        Warwick Thumb BO/Kramer DMZ 4000/
        Fender Jazz 72 RI (Sunburst)/Ernie Ball Earthwood ABG
        Fender P Bass (White)/DiPinto Belvedere Deluxe (Black)
        Gibson 09 Thunderbird (Sunburst)
        Fender Jazz Bass 5 string (Sunburst)/Fender HMT bass (Red)
        Gibson EBO

Comment

thanks! Ill check these out
          Believe me when I say that some of the most amazing music in history was made on equipment that's not as good as what you own right now.

Jol Dantzig

Comment

ok.
            how do you fix bruised and/or blistered fingers?

Comment

Working...
            X