banner

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Well CXVI : Nagash against the wall !

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The Well CXVI : Nagash against the wall !

Originally posted by Nagash View Post
    Looks like this thread is over... who's next ?
    now that i think about it...i've never had the well?

and i'm sooooooooooo interesting...haha!
    Originally posted by jeremy
    God hates bad guitar tone
    GUITARS: Schecter Saturn, Takamine, Ibanez Mandolin
    AMPS: Traynor YCV40WR/KT77s, VHT Special 6, Marshall AS50R
    EFX: Line 6 G30, Fhusk CS-3, Emerson EM-Drive, Emerson Paramount,
    Keisman Earlybird, EB VPJr, Empress Tape Delay, Hungry Robot Lil Gazer

Comment

Originally posted by Kam View Post
      Oh, I forgot you said you were vegetarian. Sorry about that. I also just realised that I said "snail's legs". Fail.

No problem

Anyway:

You get to fight one historical figure. Who is it?

No idea, I think it's a bad thing to try to change history. In a way, it would be cool to avoid World War II and the Shoah, but on the other hand, the fact that it happened has marked everyones mind forever and it makes sure the same error will never happen again.

You get to go back in time (if you choose) and ask any person from past or present one single question. Who do you visit, what do you ask them and why?

I wrote that list of 5 women on the first page of this thread, remember ? I'd ask the first one on that list how I should do to become a better person, cause I've been a hell of a jerk for too long without noticing or even caring. And she's definitely the one who would give me the answer I need to hear.
      And okay for Hoss, you'll be next, but since Kam came back with questions, I'd like to keep it for one or two days more if I can. Maybe some very late things will come up, that's why (nah, in fact, I just wanna tease and troll you!)
      There's so much gear I want that the whole list would make a highway to hell if it was ever written down.
      Don't ask.

Comment

hahaah!

Show us a few pics of your favorite places around where you live...you know landmarks, nature...etc.

Comment

That's gonna be a hell of a challenge, I never take pictures... and I wouldn't even know what to put on photos. I don't believe I have any landmarks or so, I just don't care about my environment, what I do care about is the people who are with me
          There's so much gear I want that the whole list would make a highway to hell if it was ever written down.
          Don't ask.

Comment

Originally posted by Nagash View Post
            That's gonna be a hell of a challenge, I never take pictures... and I wouldn't even know what to put on photos. I don't believe I have any landmarks or so, I just don't care about my environment, what I do care about is the people who are with me
            It's good to care about them...but your environment is part of who you are and part of your journey...stop and smell the roses once in awhile.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoss View Post
              It's good to care about them...but your environment is part of who you are and part of your journey...stop and smell the roses once in awhile.
              I will
              Don't ask.

Comment

What is your favorite guitar all-time?

If you could only use one Semour Duncan pickup for the rest of your life, what would it be?

If you could live anywhere, where would it be?

What is your favorite food? Beer? Liquor?

Do you like mexican food?
                Originally posted by Jessie Sammler
                I don't have an ignore list. I'm not arrogant enough to think I can't learn something from people who annoy me.
                Originally posted by JOLLY
                This is the dumbest thread that's ever been on this forum. It makes this place look like a bunch of damn idiots. Just run this place into the ground why don't you. You're like a bunch of 12 year olds. This thread is sooooooo DLT'ish that it's pathetic.

Comment

Originally posted by donahue1 View Post
                  What is your favorite guitar all-time? This one's killer, but I think I'd say a customized Jackson RR24. One with a passive Duncan like the Full Shred or so. Or maybe the Gibson Les paul Custom. Or My ESP SV Standard. Or the Taylor 314CE. Or the Jackson RR5FR in pink. Damn, I just have no idea

If you could only use one Semour Duncan pickup for the rest of your life, what would it be? You like this kind of questions, don't you, nasty boy ? Dunno again, Full Shred, Duncan Custom, Parallel Axis Distortion, one of these. Probably. Only thing I know for sure is it wouldn't be the JB.

If you could live anywhere, where would it be? Somewhere near the Mediterranean sea, on the African side, or in Greece/Turkey/Italy, whatever. A place with a lot of sand, sun, and clear blue water !

What is your favorite food? Beer? Liquor? My favourite food... probably pancakes. Favourite beer, some belgian stuff, I always try out some new ones, I have no absolute favourite (yet ?). Liquor, I'm not that much of a drinker, so I'd say I have none.

Do you like mexican food? Depends, but generally speaking, I do.

Don't ask.

Comment

Do you think tornadoes are fictional?
                    Originally posted by Bass_Medic_05
                    I dig the wood!

Comment

Originally posted by jcthejester13 View Post
                      Do you think tornadoes are fictional?
                      No.
                      Don't ask.

Comment

Come on, let's close this thread. Hoss will be up next.

If you want any more info, just send me a PM.
                        Don't ask.

Comment

Working...
                        X