banner

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Well CXVI : Nagash against the wall !

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The Well CXVI : Nagash against the wall !

what's a nagash?
    Originally posted by Gearjoneser
    Put the two together, and make it Kambone.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirtbagg View Post
      What do you do to pay your bills? Nothing yet. I'm a student, parents pay the shizz.

What do you want to be when you grow up? Maths teacher.

Do you eat french fries? Yep. They taste better than fried French.

How about those flat pancake, I mean crepes? Is a pancake not flat ? I've always had problems with perspective on my plate.
      Originally posted by Kam View Post
      Alright, let's cut the **** here. Pictures of the sister. No.
      Originally posted by newking70 View Post
      what's a nagash? It's the material representation of abstract concepts such as political incorrectness, and, from 6 A.M. 'til noon, the expression of negativity in a misanthropical way.
      Got it ?
      There's so much gear I want that the whole list would make a highway to hell if it was ever written down.
      Don't ask.

Comment

Some impressive words to be casually dropping in your second language. Kudos, man.

So, you're a German dude living in France, is that right? How did that come about?
        I remember calloused hands and paint-stained jeans, and I remember safe-as-houses self-belief.

Comment

Originally posted by Kam View Post
          Some impressive words to be casually dropping in your second language. Kudos, man.

So, you're a German dude living in France, is that right? How did that come about?

English is my third language. Here goes two stories in one :

My parents are German, but they left Germany and went wherever my father found a job. He found his first one in Switzerland, so they moved there (they lived at the Swiss borderline anyway, far southern Germany) for a short time, but long enough for my sister to be born there. Afterwards, they moved to France, to a city called Strasbourg. It's at the German borderline, it's part of the region Alsace. Alsace is one of the region, along with the Lorraine, that the Nazis artificially added to their Reich back then. That's where I was born, and for finanacial reasons, we have never moved since.

So from the very beginning, I was raised in two languages, German inside the house, and French outside. I speak both languages perfectly. My parents gave me the first notions of the English language when I was 9 years old, cause at school I couldn't start English lessons before I was 11. They knew what would later be confirmed - in France, English teachers and lessons just SUCK. My parents helped me to avoid the silly French accent . When I was 13, I also took Spanish classes. I turned out to be a beast with languages (yay !), and the next ones I'm going to try to learn are Turkinsh and Finnish.
          There's so much gear I want that the whole list would make a highway to hell if it was ever written down.
          Don't ask.

Comment

Originally posted by Nagash View Post

My parents are German, but they left Germany and went wherever my father found a job. He found his first one in Switzerland, so they moved there (they lived at the Swiss borderline anyway, far southern Germany) for a short time, but long enough for my sister to be born there. Afterwards, they moved to France, to a city called Strasbourg. It's at the German borderline, it's part of the region Alsace. Alsace is one of the region, along with the Lorraine, that the Nazis artificially added to their Reich back then. That's where I was born, and for finanacial reasons, we have never moved since.

So from the very beginning, I was raised in two languages, German inside the house, and French outside. I speak both languages perfectly. My parents gave me the first notions of the English language when I was 9 years old, cause at school I couldn't start English lessons before I was 11. They knew what would later be confirmed - in France, English teachers and lessons just SUCK. My parents helped me to avoid the silly French accent . When I was 13, I also took Spanish classes. I turned out to be a beast with languages (yay !), and the next ones I'm going to try to learn are Turkinsh and Finnish.
            You should learn Chinese and then rule the planet.
            I LOVE GUNS, ANIMALS, AND PEOPLE GETTING BUTT-HURT.

Comment

Your english writting is probably better than mine
              Originally posted by Vincent Vespa
              Dirtbag is only half full of dirt. There rest of him is full of awesome.
              I'm as happy as a Tornado in a trailer park!! \m/

Guitar: Fender American Special Mahogany HSS Strat
              Charvel 275DX (Single coil Custom JB, Lil'59 in neck)
              Fender Std Fat Strat MIM (Crazy8 in the bridge, Lil'59 in neck)
              Amp: Line6 Spider2-30 watt
              Lil 5 Watter from Hell AX84 Hi-Octane
              Effects: Boss SD-1 DIY TS9 on Steroids MOD

Comment

@Bones : I hate how Chinese sounds. In fact I hate the sound of most asian languages. And if I said Turking and Finnish, it's for a good reason

@Dirtbag : it is indeed, you just made a typo
                Don't ask.

Comment

I'm doing to punch you in the dick. OK?
                  -Adam

Hear or Follow my music:

Comment

Originally posted by sosomething View Post
                    I'm doing to punch you in the dick. OK?
                    Wait, you know this is gonna hurt, right ?
                    Don't ask.

Comment

Wait, you know this is gonna hurt, right ?
                      Don't answer questions with other questions.
                      -Adam

Hear or Follow my music:

Comment

Kitty has claws ^

Join me in the fight against muscular atrophy!

Originally posted by Douglas Adams
                        This planet has - or rather had - a problem, which was this: most of the people living on it were unhappy for pretty much of the time. Many solutions were suggested for this problem, but most of these were largely concerned with the movements of small green pieces of paper, which is odd because on the whole it wasn't the small green pieces of paper that were unhappy.

Comment

Originally posted by sosomething View Post
                          Don't answer questions with other questions.
                          In that case, I'm not OK.
                          Don't ask.

Comment

how old are you?
                            Originally posted by Gearjoneser
                            Put the two together, and make it Kambone.

Comment

Originally posted by newking70 View Post
                              how old are you?
                              Already answered, I'm 19 years old. Gonna be 20 by end of June.
                              Don't ask.

Comment

Denmark vs Norway - which is the cooler, more awesome and just greater place of the two, in your opinion?

What car is your favourite?

Comment

Working...
                                X