Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The Well CXVII: Hoss is Boss!!!

Originally posted by Lazarus1140 View Post
    I know he had nothing to do with your sobriquet, but he played Hoss Cartwright on a TV series called Bonanza.

Further derailment video:

ahhh...in that case...WE'RE COUSINS! hahah!
    Originally posted by jeremy
    God hates bad guitar tone
    GUITARS: Schecter Saturn, Takamine, Ibanez Mandolin
    AMPS: Traynor YCV40WR/KT77s, VHT Special 6, Marshall AS50R
    EFX: Line 6 G30, Fhusk CS-3, Emerson EM-Drive, Emerson Paramount,
    Keisman Earlybird, EB VPJr, Empress Tape Delay, Hungry Robot Lil Gazer

Comment

Originally posted by Lucid_Lunatic View Post
      I'm gonna start practicing..................................... NOW.
      keep us posted on your results! lol!

Comment

Originally posted by LesStrat View Post
        Whatever happened to bigdaddyhoss
        Biggdaddyhoss...is a persona...one that is only manifested when needed...an alter ego of sorts. Believe me...there's times in life where BiggDaddyHoss is required for serious business...haha!

Comment

If you could only eat one animal for the rest of you life what would you eat?

Do you remember our forum yahoo chat sessions with jolly,brisk and whoever else? Do you miss them?

Why are you up this early in the morning?
          I LOVE GUNS, ANIMALS, AND PEOPLE GETTING BUTT-HURT.

Comment

Originally posted by Bones View Post

Do you remember our forum yahoo chat sessions with jolly,brisk and whoever else? Do you miss them?

Why are you up this early in the morning?

That's tough...i love cows & pigs sooo much! Having to choose between steak and bacon...it's just not right i tell ya!!! COW...there i said it!

Do you remember our forum yahoo chat sessions with jolly,brisk and whoever else? Do you miss them? Oh yeah...good times...haha! We also would have ranger1bn75inf (rip friend) & that young cuban kid from Miami...his name escapes me at the moment...started with a D?

Why are you up this early in the morning? I work from 6-2.

Comment

- You're flying over some distant mountains when your plane goes down. By some fluke of nature all people on the plane survived. Two part question . . . how long do you wait for rescue before resorting to cannibalism, and how do you pick who should be eaten?

- Apocalypse comes and you're short on food and trapped in your own neighborhood. Who on your street do you kill and eat first, and why?

- You are a master chef working at a busy restaurant but times are tough . . . you don't have enough money to buy meat one day, but you discover that your best waitress has accidentally been locked in the walk-in freezer and frozen to death. What cuts do you take from the carcass, and how do you season/prepare the flesh in order make it tasty enough for your diners that evening not to notice anything's amiss? (Remember, the more dishes you prepare, the less chance that someone will find incriminating body parts in your freezer.)
              Join me in the fight against muscular atrophy!

Originally posted by Douglas Adams
              This planet has - or rather had - a problem, which was this: most of the people living on it were unhappy for pretty much of the time. Many solutions were suggested for this problem, but most of these were largely concerned with the movements of small green pieces of paper, which is odd because on the whole it wasn't the small green pieces of paper that were unhappy.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoss View Post
                that young cuban kid from Miami...his name escapes me at the moment...started with a D?
                Dime59hum. I think he was a good kid. I wonder what he is doing with his life. I also wonder what Dudu(Kellyshredder) is doing, that kid could play!
                I LOVE GUNS, ANIMALS, AND PEOPLE GETTING BUTT-HURT.

Comment

Originally posted by GuitarStv View Post
                  - You're flying over some distant mountains when your plane goes down. By some fluke of nature all people on the plane survived. Two part question . . . how long do you wait for rescue before resorting to cannibalism, and how do you pick who should be eaten?

- Apocalypse comes and you're short on food and trapped in your own neighborhood. Who on your street do you kill and eat first, and why?

- You are a master chef working at a busy restaurant but times are tough . . . you don't have enough money to buy meat one day, but you discover that your best waitress has accidentally been locked in the walk-in freezer and frozen to death. What cuts do you take from the carcass, and how do you season/prepare the flesh in order make it tasty enough for your diners that evening not to notice anything's amiss? (Remember, the more dishes you prepare, the less chance that someone will find incriminating body parts in your freezer.)
                  you know...i forgot how much you bring this up...i might have to rethink my earlier response about crashing with you on the island?! hhaah!

You're flying over some distant mountains when your plane goes down. By some fluke of nature all people on the plane survived. Two part question . . . how long do you wait for rescue before resorting to cannibalism, and how do you pick who should be eaten? I'm not eating anybody!

- Apocalypse comes and you're short on food and trapped in your own neighborhood. Who on your street do you kill and eat first, and why? There's a couple of dogs that come to mind!

- You are a master chef working at a busy restaurant but times are tough . . . you don't have enough money to buy meat one day, but you discover that your best waitress has accidentally been locked in the walk-in freezer and frozen to death. What cuts do you take from the carcass, and how do you season/prepare the flesh in order make it tasty enough for your diners that evening not to notice anything's amiss? (Remember, the more dishes you prepare, the less chance that someone will find incriminating body parts in your freezer.) I take it you have the Deluxe Edition of Sweeney Todd on Blu-ray...

Comment

Originally posted by Bones View Post
                    Dime59hum. I think he was a good kid. I wonder what he is doing with his life. I also wonder what Dudu(Kellyshredder) is doing, that kid could play!
                    That's him...i knew it started with a D! I wonder about him sometimes too?!

Kellyshredder was sick...

Comment

Are you a morning or night person?

What was your favorite childhood television program?

If you could have any superpower, what would it be?

What's your favorite animal?

Do you believe in extraterrestrials or life on other planets?

Do you believe in ghosts?

Ever been addicted to anything?

Name one thing you wish you could change about yourself:

What's the first thing you notice about the opposite sex?

What personality traits do you look for in a partner?

Are you mostly a clean or messy person?

If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live?

Name the biggest regret you have:

Are you practised in the art of cunnilingus?

Name one thing you miss about being a kid?

What's your favorite song of all time?

What would be your dream job?

If you could have 3 wishes granted, what would they be?

Name one thing not many people know about you:
                      "Believe the word, I will unlock my door and pass the cemetery gates"

Comment

TLNR; usernamed after the hotwheel?

Comment

Originally posted by Dr.K View Post
                          Are you a morning or night person?

What was your favorite childhood television program?

If you could have any superpower, what would it be?

What's your favorite animal?

Do you believe in extraterrestrials or life on other planets?

Do you believe in ghosts?

Ever been addicted to anything?

Name one thing you wish you could change about yourself:

What's the first thing you notice about the opposite sex?

What personality traits do you look for in a partner?

Are you mostly a clean or messy person?

If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live?

Name the biggest regret you have:

Are you practised in the art of cunnilingus?

Name one thing you miss about being a kid?

What's your favorite song of all time?

What would be your dream job?

Name one thing not many people know about you:
                          Are you a morning or night person? Definitely night...i stay up till 11:00 or so every night and get up at 4:30 am for work...i HATE getting up that early!

What was your favorite childhood television program? That's tough...i watched and still do watch a TON of tv?! I'd probably say GI Joe.

If you could have any superpower, what would it be? You know the mutant Colossus...i'll take that please!

What's your favorite animal? A Kentucky Wildcat of course!

Do you believe in extraterrestrials or life on other planets? Yeah...i do. God is a creator. However, i don't believe they've ever been here.

Do you believe in ghosts? I VERY, VERY much believe in the supernatural. It's one of my biggest interests. With that being said, I don't believe in the "ghost" of your grandma hanging around to watch over you!

Ever been addicted to anything? Yep...still have quite the battle with food and soft drinks. Also...back in the day i used to work 3rd shift in a factory and i got addicted to Mini-thins. Don't think you can buy them anymore. The label used to say not to take more than 6 in a 24 hour period. I would take 6 and hour or so before my shift...4 more a couple hours in and then 2 more a couple hours later...7 days a week for probably a year.

Name one thing you wish you could change about yourself: There's a bunch of stuff i'd like to change. I wish i wouldn't have regressed on my weight control this past winter. I had lost 40lbs last summer, but have gained 30 of it back...what a dufus!

What's the first thing you notice about the opposite sex? The eyes and smile tell me almost everything i need to know.

What personality traits do you look for in a partner? Similar spiritual beliefs are of the utmost importance.

Are you mostly a clean or messy person? hmmm...parts of my life are immaculate, but i let other areas go. For instance...the bathroom and kitchen are really clean, but my vehicles are usually not.

If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live? St. Augustine Florida. It's the best of both worlds. It has tremendous natural beauty and incredible man-made history.

Name the biggest regret you have: Not finishing college.

Are you practised in the art of cunnilingus? Never heard a complaint.

Name one thing you miss about being a kid? The utter lack of responsibility.

What's your favorite song of all time? How Great is our God

What would be your dream job? Travelling the world in a Praise and Worship Band.

1 and only wish...take away the 3 wishes. I'm not wise enough to make those kind of decisions.

Name one thing not many people know about you: I have a terrible temper...and nex to zero patience.
                          Last edited by Hoss; 05-14-2011, 05:17 AM.

Comment

^Great answers.
                            "Believe the word, I will unlock my door and pass the cemetery gates"

Comment

Originally posted by Dr.K View Post
                              ^Great answers.
                              Great Questions!

Comment

Originally posted by King IzzO))) View Post
                                TLNR; usernamed after the hotwheel?
                                ???

Comment

Working...
                                X