https://kamikazechoir.hearnow.com/
    www.instagram.com/kamikazechoir
    www.reverbnation.com/theheartlessdevils

Just some fun guitar stuff from time to time
    GUITAR KULTURE

Comment

Re: The Well CXVIII: Wattage you say?

Originally posted by ErikH View Post
      The fact that all of your questions are about cannibalism is quite disturbing.
      We all got to be prepared
      My Bands -

GUITAR KULTURE

Comment

Originally posted by BTMN View Post
        When you gonna get a nice Hamer USA Standard?

:headbang;
        Actually I would probably get a Sunburst first. Someday I hope to have both, only USA Hamer I owned was a Blitz/T-Bird bass.
        My Bands -

GUITAR KULTURE

Comment

Was there a particular 'eureka' moment that made you say, "Guitar! That's what I'll play"?

If guitar wasn't an option, what would you play?

You mentioned Original Ray's. Is traditional Italian-American your favorite cuisine, or is there something else you prefer?

Enlighten us on your choice of avatar. I know who he is, but for the benefit of those just tuning in...

Did you and your wife "meet cute", did you hang out in college, or was it a 'friend of a friend' thing?
          sigpic
          "Add about a half-a-teacup o' bass...."
          --'King' Curtis Ousley

Visit me on Facebook
          Originally posted by Lewguitar
          In our heart of hearts we're love. That's who we really are.

Comment

Originally posted by ginormous View Post
            Was there a particular 'eureka' moment that made you say, "Guitar! That's what I'll play"?

Well I kind of wanted to play drums too but my Mom figured my Dad would last oh maybe 5 seconds with that noise. So since I had been asking for a guitar for birthdays and Xmas every year for about 4 or 5 years that was the clear winner. It was never a letdown though I wish I knew how to play drums. I started playing when I was 12, fall of '77. My world was never the same, Rock N Roll engulfed me.

If guitar wasn't an option, what would you play?

Hehe drums!!

You mentioned Original Ray's. Is traditional Italian-American your favorite cuisine, or is there something else you prefer?

Americanized Italian or Mexican are my two faves.

Enlighten us on your choice of avatar. I know who he is, but for the benefit of those just tuning in...

My current avatar is the Robert Johnson, King of the Delta Blues. Every guitar player should know who he is! For such a short life he made such an impact, he forever changed the course of modern music. His 100th birthday was the 8th of this month so I am keeping his pic as my avatar til the end of May. A beautiful box set of his original 78's was just released as well as a remaster of the original recordings on CD that apparently blows away the CD box set that came out maybe 10 years ago or so, I'll pick that up too I would imagine. Yes I still buy CD's.

Did you and your wife "meet cute", did you hang out in college, or was it a 'friend of a friend' thing?

My wife was a mail order bride from Jersey, it was her only way out. Hehehehe! I actually met her at a bowling tournament when I was 15 and we pretty much fell for each other instantly. We started dating within a few weeks of meeting and we're married 22 years this coming October. Yeah I know start throwing up now but I have a great marriage and she is truly the best friend I have. I don't know how I got so lucky, love is truly an odd, powerful and wonderful thing.
            My Bands -

GUITAR KULTURE

Comment

Did you take your wife to that same bowling alley to celebrate the 30th anniversary of meeting? If not, or it has not happenened yet, plan it, MAJOR more Life points will be scored.
              Aint no pro but I know what I like....
              Guitar to sound output:
              Hamer, Dean, or Various, Levy's straps, Dunlop straplock/picks, Daddarrio strings 10-46, Duncan, Dimarzio, Mogami, Monster, MojoDrive pedal on occasion, Marshall, Crate, Vox, Mesa Boogie, Black Shadow Celestions, Eminence,..

Comment

Originally posted by BTMN View Post
                Did you take your wife to that same bowling alley to celebrate the 30th anniversary of meeting? If not, or it has not happenened yet, plan it, MAJOR more Life points will be scored.

I should've, we met 30 years ago this past January 5th. We spent a long weekend at a place that is very special to us up in Maine, I'll have to take her over to the Lanes though, it would make her smile. Funny we haven't bowled in ages. I can't really hold a bowling ball properly anymore due to an injury to my hand but it would be fun to try.

Good call!
                My Bands -

GUITAR KULTURE

Comment

If you could go back in time and relive 1 event in your life (with the ability to change it or not), what-when-where would it be...and why?
                  Originally posted by jeremy
                  God hates bad guitar tone
                  GUITARS: Schecter Saturn, Takamine, Ibanez Mandolin
                  AMPS: Traynor YCV40WR/KT77s, VHT Special 6, Marshall AS50R
                  EFX: Line 6 G30, Fhusk CS-3, Emerson EM-Drive, Emerson Paramount,
                  Keisman Earlybird, EB VPJr, Empress Tape Delay, Hungry Robot Lil Gazer

Comment

Do you still have the Harley Forty-Eight? Where are your favorite places to ride? What's the longest trip you've taken on it? And what kind of helmet do you have?

Oh, if you win that $10 million somebody else mentioned, you should buy your wife that bowling alley and rename it "Memory Lanes."
                    "Ayo, lesson here, Bey... you come at the king, you best not miss."

-- Omar Little

Comment

Gotta comment on a few responses here. Then I'll submit my questions...

Originally posted by Wattage View Post

Are you practised in the art of cunnilingus?
                      Oui, qui
                      The question was not "Do you speak French?" It was "Does the flesh shovel in your mouth know how to dig in the tuna trench? ANSWER THE QUESTION!

Ideal pizza?
                      Thick crust, well done, with pepperoni at the Original Ray's Pizza down in the East Village after a late night out in NYC
                      Haven't been to Ray's in 20 years...[mouth waters uncontrollably]

If you endured a plane crash and the other survivors were Lucid, GuitarStv, Jolly, KRS, Scott_F, Simon_F, and Aceman ... what would happen?
                      I'd like to field this one....KRS is shot by multiple parties immediately. I turn and ask the others if they mind if I shoot GuitarStv. That whole "Is it a science thing" is pissing me off.

That's the first scene. Take it from there...

[
                      B]Ultimate 30-minute set list to play in a club? (covers only)[/B]
                      All American Man - KISS
                      Really? Why that?

Rick and Ace are playing Pool and cracking jokes,
                      I think that is so DEAD on!
                      Originally posted by Bad City
                      He's got the crowd on his side and the blue jean lights in his eyes...

Comment

Originally posted by Hoss View Post
                        If you could go back in time and relive 1 event in your life (with the ability to change it or not), what-when-where would it be...and why?
                        I would go back to being 4 years old when my Abuelita died and make sure I was able to see her in the hospital. They wouldn't let me in and I never saw her again, I was devastated. It would be have helped me a lot as a kid, I cannot picture the last time I saw her, I just remember an ambulance coming and taking her to the hospital. My Mom was so emotionaly and physically drained she did not go to her Mother's funeral and I never understood or appreciated what had happened, there was no goodbye or closure. That screwed me up pretty good. I was extremely close to her, she died of complications from pneumonia but really she had breast cancer that would have ended her life soon enough. She was living with us at the time so that my Mom could take care of her, it is still a heartbreaker.
                        Last edited by Wattage; 05-20-2011, 03:52 PM.
                        My Bands -

GUITAR KULTURE

Comment

Originally posted by Stringer View Post
                          Do you still have the Harley Forty-Eight? Where are your favorite places to ride? What's the longest trip you've taken on it? And what kind of helmet do you have?

Oh, if you win that $10 million somebody else mentioned, you should buy your wife that bowling alley and rename it "Memory Lanes."
                          That's great I could see doing that, nice idea, should I win I will actually do that.

As for the 48, absolutely still got it, I love this bike. I like riding out on the North Fork of Long Island, just cruising mostly lowkey. I tear around town after work when I can, I drive a lot for work so it is my escape from the tin can. Right after I got it I had a few health issues that kept me off of it for a few months but I have been quite a bit lately, all local. Haven't really gone on any long trips with it, maybe 100 mile round trip out east so far. My wife hasn't been riding much lately but I am sure this summer I will take it for a good ride, probably head up to New England. Just threw a National Flyscreen on and hoping to do pipes and intake before the end of the summer.

I have a Skid Lid half helmet and a Scorpion full face for colder weather but I rarely ever use it, I prefer the Skid.

I should be out riding right now but Friday rush hour around here scares the crap out of me lately, people are out of their minds.
                          Last edited by Wattage; 05-20-2011, 03:53 PM.
                          My Bands -

GUITAR KULTURE

Comment

Originally posted by Aceman View Post
                            Gotta comment on a few responses here. Then I'll submit my questions...

The question was not "Do you speak French?" It was "Does the flesh shovel in your mouth know how to dig in the tuna trench? ANSWER THE QUESTION!

The question wasn't near that trashy so I didn't answer it trashy, it asked about it as an art which made me think of the French. The answer is yes, I didn't think that could be misunderstood. I don't gargle with it if that's what you want to know btw how does a French woman hold her lover? By the ears......

Haven't been to Ray's in 20 years...[mouth waters uncontrollably]

Sucks for you I should be there Sunday night after Elvis Costello at the Beacon.

I'd like to field this one....KRS is shot by multiple parties immediately. I turn and ask the others if they mind if I shoot GuitarStv. That whole "Is it a science thing" is pissing me off.

That's the first scene. Take it from there...

Well of course GuitarStv has to go and quickly, Christ he'd eat our ****ing brains before we had a chance to think otherwise! I am hoping there'd be guitars and beer available.

Really? Why that?

All-American Man is an old fave and that set is actually for something I am working on at the moment. Cmon you don't love that riff? I know it's not Ace but what the hell it Rocks, Bald Bob did good on that one.

I think that is so DEAD on!

Right? You can picture it happening with no effort, Ace's laugh and Rick's wit would keep the place in stitches.
                            Last edited by Wattage; 05-20-2011, 04:12 PM.
                            My Bands -

GUITAR KULTURE

Comment

Ok - I'm back, beer in hand, tunes going. Let's see....haven't done a well in a while, but this one is shaping up nicely...

#1 Ace Gene Peter or Paul? answer is obvious...however - WHY that individual?

#2 Three favorite KISS tunes up up to and including ALIVE?

#3 Three favorite KISS tunes up to and including ALIVE II

#4 Favorite KISS album of all time?

#5 If you were going to be prison raped - what position?

#6 Where do you stand on pantaloons?

#6 Rick Nielson guitar you would want to own?

#7 Fave Cheap Trick records Old/New?

#8 Famous person living who you would like to have dinner with - and what is one thi ng you would want to discuss with them, and where would you like to eat?

#9 Correct ingredients for a truly awesome cheesesteak - besides the steak, and roll?

#10 ((((10.2*893)(457.9 / 873))raised to the 5th power *.00000473) divided by the square root of 17) + 2

#11 Roth vs Hagar - a critical assessment?

#12 what ONE piece of KISS memorabilia would you like to have, besides one of Frehley's guitars?

#13 Women: Naked or in lingerie?

#14 Best IPA, Lager, Stoudt, and Pilsner?

#15 Today's youth - moral terpitude or the impact of escalating materialism?

#16 Lingerie - favorite outfit?

#17 Should we feed starving nations even though they continue to live in a frickin' desert?

#18 Do you believe that the American legislature has became so disconnected from the populace that we are headed for a second revolution? What will be the weapon of choice by the proletariat?

#19 What is the one thing you hope your kids do, that they probably won't? What is something you think they will do that reflect best on you as a parent?

#20 Ever administered the Shocka?

#21 If you could only use ONE duncan pup in all your guitars forever - which model and why?

#22 Which TV show do you wish they would start making again?

#23 First TV/Movie actress crush?

#24 Age when you last ate a booger?

#25 Hobbies as a kid? Are you still doing any?

#26 Most erotic part of a woman besides bewbs, buns, and coochy?

#27 The "All American Man" tune - seriously - why?

#28 KISS without Gene and Paul - possible?

#29 Which way do you dress?

#30 You are dying - you have one last request for a cheese burger; Describe it (weight, toppings, etc....)

Comment

Really? Why that?

All-American Man is an old fave and that set is actually for something I am working on at the moment. Cmon you don't love that riff? I know it's not Ace but what the hell it Rocks, Bald Bob did good on that one.
                                Why thank you -oh - wait; you meant Kulick; The OTHER bald Bob....thought you were talking about me there for a second....

Comment

Working...
                                X