Handmade Guitar Picks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Handmade Guitar Picks

You rock. Info sent. I may have to change picks.
    Hard Rock - gain on 5 - singing about good times.

Heavy Metal - gain on 10 - screaming about something.

---Gearjoneser
    he was trying to convince her to swing.

That's like taking a Ferrari to a mud bog.--Ginormous

Comment

Originally posted by Red_Label View Post
      Message sent!

Great-lookin picks! I currently play a Jazz IIIXL and am looking for something as rigid, that holds its point well. Looks like the Classic XL is similar to what I play. But I will admit that the Razor looks intriguing.
      The Razer is getting alot of good reviews. It has a sharp tip thats good for lots of different playing. Jazz III XL's are a good pick, but a Classic 3mm will knock it out of the park...
      http://www.gravitypicks.com

Premium Handmade Guitar Picks

Comment

Info sent, thanks for extending this offer to everyone.

Comment

Info sent. Those picks look awesome!
          Originally posted by crusty philtrum
          ...Gimme a call when it's time to take 'em out. I don't have a gun, but i have a very sharp pointy stick and enough negativity to take out a small country...
          Originally posted by Securb
          The only blackmachine I care about is sitting in my jeans.

Comment

Originally posted by GravityPicks View Post
            The Razer is getting alot of good reviews. It has a sharp tip thats good for lots of different playing. Jazz III XL's are a good pick, but a Classic 3mm will knock it out of the park...
            I thought the razor .75mm or 1.5mm would be the replacement for a jazz III XL? I ordered the razor XL because it has the point like a jazz III.
            Last edited by Ed Hunter; 06-19-2011, 04:40 PM.

Comment

Yeah there isn't anything that looks like a direct replacement for the Jazz III type picks. I just ordered 3 dozen of the Jazz III 2.0 Ultex picks and 2 dozen of the Jazz III Max Grip Carbon Fiber picks....

Comment

Hey just got my sample! 1 red Classic mini and one green Striker mini.

I gotta say I'm really diggin' em! The Classic feels just like my red Jazz III's but adds a little chirp to single notes; especially when you angle it and really dig in. The Striker is super thick and nicely rounded; feels great for chords and has a nice soft attack that feels good on acoustic.

Both are excellently made. Not a single flaw or rough edge. Very impressive! I think I may pick up a dozen Classic minis in the next couple weeks and let some friends try em out.

Thanks a lot Gravity Picks! You guys rock!

Comment

Everything starts as a niche
                  #patentingftw

Comment

Got email confirm, I look forward to trying it and posting a review.
                    Originally posted by crusty philtrum
                    ...Gimme a call when it's time to take 'em out. I don't have a gun, but i have a very sharp pointy stick and enough negativity to take out a small country...
                    Originally posted by Securb
                    The only blackmachine I care about is sitting in my jeans.

Comment

Just received my RAZOR XL, now i only played for 15 mins but i am already a Fan! The action is what i was lookin for. it has no resistance and i have not even begun to really get into it yet.
                      I like a pick after about 1 hour of playin time(same as my strings) to break em in.
                      I will be ordering more of these and want to try classic too just for curiousity sake.
                      The RAZOR is what i wanted in a pick,nice point, no resistance against the strings when tremolo picking and doing sweeps.
                      very satisfied,wish he would have sent a free classic too! LOL!

Comment

Originally posted by TheLivingDead View Post
                        Hey just got my sample! 1 red Classic mini and one green Striker mini.
                        Hey i only got one pickup sample?

Comment

Originally posted by Ed Hunter View Post
                          -Adam

Hear or Follow my music:

Comment

Originally posted by Ed Hunter View Post
                            Maybe the sender has palsy and made a happy accident!

No, but really I wasn't very specific with what I wanted. I said I use a red Dunlop Jazz III and that was it. He sent me two that are in that ballpark.

Again, great picks. I'm pluckin' away with the Classic Mini right now. Gonna break it in and get those edges beveled.

Comment

Just got mine in, thx gravity.
                              Thing packs a punch. Gonna use it live, no doubt

Comment

Originally posted by TheLivingDead View Post
                                Maybe the sender has palsy and made a happy accident!

No, but really I wasn't very specific with what I wanted. I said I use a red Dunlop Jazz III and that was it. He sent me two that are in that ballpark.

Again, great picks. I'm pluckin' away with the Classic Mini right now. Gonna break it in and get those edges beveled.

yeah i said send one .75 and a 1mm of the razors and only got the 1.5
                                Last edited by Ed Hunter; 06-20-2011, 04:57 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X