X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The (Unholy) Well CXX

Originally posted by Dirtbagg View Post
    Metallica or Megadeth?
    i hate the guys on metallica. i like only 2 albuns. and justice. and kill em all.
    Megadeth. ut dave mustaine is now a ****ing money whore. that i dislike also. and i dont like religious fanatics .
    Ibanez RG7420-Evo 7-Liquifire 7
    Ibanez RG7420-Blaze Custom 7-Air Norton 7
    Ibanez RG550-Nailbomb-Nailbomb
    Jackson DXMG-Juggernaut - Juggernaut
    Ibanez RGT6EX-81-60A
    Ibanez RGT42DX-BlackHawk - BlackHawk
    Fender Am Std-Holy Diver-Emerald

Charvel Fusion DLX-81-SA
    Ibanez SR505 MIK Bass.

Fender EVH 5510 III 50w Head + Custom 2X12 Cabinet W/ WGS Liberator Speakers.

Comment

VUKK!!!!!!! you guys throw the harder questions. ahahahahahah

i think more than 20
      Originally posted by everdrone View Post
      how many guitars have you owned?

how many pickups have you owned?
      almost 15

how many amps have you owned?
      maximum 7.
      what was your band's tour like?
      pretty messed up or lacking. thats why im searching for a new one.

what made you switch from extreme unholy death/thrash/fusion metalz to classic rock???????????????? ahahahah who tzold you that? ahahahahaha

will u ever change your name to "With full Ambience"?
      AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH Maybe in my side project.
      Ibanez RGT6EX-81-60A

Charvel Fusion DLX-81-SA
      Ibanez SR505 MIK Bass.

Comment

Good answers. Half a day and we already have 30+ posts in this thread. Frankly farted around waaaaaaay tooooooooo loooooooooooong with this.
        "Believe the word, I will unlock my door and pass the cemetery gates"

Comment

Originally posted by WITH FULL DISTORTION View Post
          did you mean Tattoed? whats a skank? i would say pristine clean.
          A skank is a loose and dirty woman.

Comment

Pristine clean then
            Ibanez RGT6EX-81-60A

Charvel Fusion DLX-81-SA
            Ibanez SR505 MIK Bass.

Comment

right now im giong to Vukking sleep cause im stoned ... its 3 after midnight here in Germany. so tomorrow ill read and answer the new ones. GOOD night everyone
              Ibanez RGT6EX-81-60A

Charvel Fusion DLX-81-SA
              Ibanez SR505 MIK Bass.

Comment

Describe your ultimate dream show, 1) as a spectator and 2) as a member of the band.

Name all the musicians, on guitar, bass, drums, et cetera. Would you have keyboards? If so, who would play?

What songs would be on the list? Would you have your original creations, or some of your favorites from the past?

If you were on stage, what would be your equipment, amp, guitar and pedals?

Where would you have this show?

Would you have some legendary players no longer alive, or would you stay with all those still here on earth?

Peace, love and music.
                sigpic
                "Add about a half-a-teacup o' bass...."
                --'King' Curtis Ousley

Visit me on Facebook
                Originally posted by Lewguitar
                In our heart of hearts we're love. That's who we really are.

Comment

1. You're flying over some distant mountains when your plane goes down. By some fluke of nature all people on the plane survived. Two part question . . . how long do you wait for rescue before resorting to cannibalism, and how do you pick who should be eaten?

2. Apocalypse comes and you're short on food and trapped in your own neighborhood. Who on your street do you kill and eat first, and why?

3. You are a master chef working at a busy restaurant but times are tough . . . you don't have enough money to buy meat one day, but you discover that your best waitress has accidentally been locked in the walk-in freezer and frozen to death. What cuts do you take from the carcass, and how do you season/prepare the flesh in order make it tasty enough for your diners that evening not to notice anything's amiss? (Remember, the more dishes you prepare, the less chance that someone will find incriminating body parts in your freezer.)

4. The zombie apocalypse has come. Most people have fled their homes. Production of food in your country has stopped. Zombies roam the streets looking for a fresh meal, and you have escaped your quiet suburban neighbourhood with the rest of your family (let's say this is a typical family . . . 2 kids - one 8 year old/one 12 year old, and 2 parents).

You enter a new town looking for food and are attacked by a chick. You manage to fatally wound the person, but before she dies, she tells you that she was an elementary school teacher and was trying to kill you to provide enough food to keep the surviving members of her class alive (there's no food in town). You also find out that she's been teaching the survivors from a classroom of 11 year olds to kill and cannibalize people passing by in order to survive. They've been doing this for a while now. She tells you where they are living, and to protect them.

Do you risk your own families safety (and the safety of any other passers by) by ignoring the cannibals and hoping that they don't follow you? Do you risk confronting and executing the kids to guarantee your safety? Do you take the cannibal kids with you and try to teach them to be regular human beings again? What action or inaction would you take, and why?
                  Join me in the fight against muscular atrophy!

Originally posted by Douglas Adams
                  This planet has - or rather had - a problem, which was this: most of the people living on it were unhappy for pretty much of the time. Many solutions were suggested for this problem, but most of these were largely concerned with the movements of small green pieces of paper, which is odd because on the whole it wasn't the small green pieces of paper that were unhappy.

Comment

Originally posted by ginormous View Post
                    Describe your ultimate dream show, 1) as a spectator and 2) as a member of the band.

1 - Defleshed + Slayer + Ophthalamia + Carcass + At The Gates + Dissection.
                    2 - The sound should be Perfect. 3 guitars on stage. 1 for backup purposes. a whole world tour with Ophthalamia. thats would be perfect. a great KULT ahahaah Tour. one of a kind no more others.

Name all the musicians, on guitar, bass, drums, et cetera. Would you have keyboards? If so, who would play? It on guitars. me on guitars. Night on bass. Axa on female vocals and keyboards. Winter on Drums. and Legion as the vocalist. Perfect.

What songs would be on the list? Would you have your original creations, or some of your favorites from the past? The entrire Via Dolorosa CD + some songs from Dominion and A Journey in darkness. and then a new album.

If you were on stage, what would be your equipment, amp, guitar and pedals?

With Ophthalamia i would Fender hot Rodded III + one overdrive pedal to boost it a bit . and either my flying V gibson or a les paul custom(borrowed) ahahahahah .
                    With all other bands... i would use either my charvel or Ibanez. mesa or framus or bogner head and a custom 4x4 made of maple and mahogany cabinet. with 4 celestion speakers. 2 g12 century and 2 greenbacks.
                    Charvel loaded with lil screamign demon neck and custom custmo bridge.

Where would you have this show?world tour.

Would you have some legendary players no longer alive, or would you stay with all those still here on earth? JOn from DIssection

Peace, love and music.
                    Oh Yeah.
                    Ibanez RGT6EX-81-60A

Charvel Fusion DLX-81-SA
                    Ibanez SR505 MIK Bass.

Comment

Originally posted by GuitarStv View Post
                      1. You're flying over some distant mountains when your plane goes down. By some fluke of nature all people on the plane survived. Two part question . . . how long do you wait for rescue before resorting to cannibalism, and how do you pick who should be eaten?

AHAHAHAHAHAH Ahhhhhhh PISS OFF. ahahah two hard question. never thought about that one before Q: /
                      1. Apocalypse comes and you're short on food and trapped in your own neighborhood. Who on your street do you kill and eat first, and why?

HAHAHAAH Mannnnn those questions are unanswarable. ahahahaha
                      1. You are a master chef working at a busy restaurant but times are tough . . . you don't have enough money to buy meat one day, but you discover that your best waitress has accidentally been locked in the walk-in freezer and frozen to death. What cuts do you take from the carcass, and how do you season/prepare the flesh in order make it tasty enough for your diners that evening not to notice anything's amiss? (Remember, the more dishes you prepare, the less chance that someone will find incriminating body parts in your freezer.)

AHHAHAAHAHAHAHAH Those questions are : you get Vukked up or you get Vukked Up. ahahahahahahah V=F hahahahahahaah No. i just cant answer those questions. they are two ... NOT ME. i would kill myself instead of kill someone.
                      1. The zombie apocalypse has come. Most people have fled their homes. Production of food in your country has stopped. Zombies roam the streets looking for a fresh meal, and you have escaped your quiet suburban neighbourhood with the rest of your family (let's say this is a typical family . . . 2 kids - one 8 year old/one 12 year old, and 2 parents).

You enter a new town looking for food and are attacked by a chick. You manage to fatally wound the person, but before she dies, she tells you that she was an elementary school teacher and was trying to kill you to provide enough food to keep the surviving members of her class alive (there's no food in town). You also find out that she's been teaching the survivors from a classroom of 11 year olds to kill and cannibalize people passing by in order to survive. They've been doing this for a while now. She tells you where they are living, and to protect them.

Do you risk your own families safety (and the safety of any other passers by) by ignoring the cannibals and hoping that they don't follow you? Do you risk confronting and executing the kids to guarantee your safety? Do you take the cannibal kids with you and try to teach them to be regular human beings again? What action or inaction would you take, and why?
                      2. Kill them all. Q: P ahahahahahahahahahah this one is easy.
                      q: p
                      Ibanez RGT6EX-81-60A

Charvel Fusion DLX-81-SA
                      Ibanez SR505 MIK Bass.

Comment

Bump for sticky.
                        I remember calloused hands and paint-stained jeans, and I remember safe-as-houses self-belief.

Comment

did i answereed something wrong?
                          Ibanez RGT6EX-81-60A

Charvel Fusion DLX-81-SA
                          Ibanez SR505 MIK Bass.

Comment

Originally posted by WITH FULL DISTORTION View Post
                            did i answereed something wrong?
                            Did you PM one of the Admins with a link to this thread requesting they sticky it? If not, that needs to be done.

Comment

going to do it now.
                              Ibanez RGT6EX-81-60A

Charvel Fusion DLX-81-SA
                              Ibanez SR505 MIK Bass.

Comment

LOTS.. people here are addicted to children, garden and dogs
                                ahahahahahahahahahaahahahah i just cant understand. well i understand but do not agree.
                                besides of that .. i hate the way they behave on the supermarket line. when you are waiting in line and when its your turn to pay your stuffs you need TO RUSH as ****. that i really dont like.
                                And people doesnt seem to like me here also. ahahahahah but it has to do with the middle eastern thing here. turkish ,arabian etc
                                i do look a lot like and my grandparents were from Siria and Lebanon. but it doesnt matter.
                                q: p
                                Ibanez RGT6EX-81-60A

Charvel Fusion DLX-81-SA
                                Ibanez SR505 MIK Bass.

Comment

Working...
                                X