Clear All

• Re: User Group Day - Your Accounts, Impressions and Photos

Originally posted by Aceman View Post
    Those are flippin AWESOME shots!
    Agreed dude!

Love them pics; they came out great!

Play it like you mean it!

Originally posted by Ayrton
    Can we please stop with the whole "bigger strings are manly, sound "better", help you get chicks", etc.
    Originally posted by Funkfingers
    Anything over twenty five or thirty years old is now deemed "vintage" - even if was a steaming pile of manure to begin with.
    Originally posted by Funkfingers
    You played a chord (minimum note count = three) all on one string. Da boy's a genius.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Hoss View Post
      looks like good times for sure?!
      This is such an understatement I can't even begin to describe it.

Man - there were stomp boxes here, boxes there, GUITAR FX EVERYWHERE!!!!!

You would have been diggin' it man.
      Originally posted by Bad City
      He's got the crowd on his side and the blue jean lights in his eyes...

Comment

Glad the User Group Day was another success. I agree that the Seymour folks are very generous and fun to hang out with.
        Even though I live close by I had a trip planned so, could not make it this time. My 2 brothers and I rode our bikes around the perimeter of Lake Tahoe. A fantastice 83.5 mile ride.

I'd really like to see some video or here some of the jam
        My Duncan demos and songs

Comment

I will one day for sure come to a User Group Day. Gonna have to start saving up for a ticket though.

The pictures are a thrill to view, I can't imagine what it would have been like being there.
          "The amp has been making a lot of noise and acting funky, perhaps it may be aware of the amount of rock it's about to be punished with" ~GearMannDude
          "30 days of dating doesn't seem like cheating. It seems like legitimate playing the field, and you happened to catch a pop fly..." ~Aceman
          "If all else fails, wank, fall asleep, come back to it the next day." ~GuitarStv
          "The crowd has no perception of tone...only timing and flow." ~Glassman

Comment

Wow... looks like an awesome time. Great thread, thanks for sharing.... wish I could have been there.

Comment

Wow, no posts for 5 days? I for one am not over the fun and excitement that I experienced at this event..I can't say enough thanks to all involved..Does anyone have any ideas why the Jaguar pickup I wound does not work?..It has very little output (Like about 1/5 the output of the stock MIJ pickup...only has 2 wires so not hooked up incorrectly....put the orriginal back in and it works fine....Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by johnb View Post
                Wow, no posts for 5 days? I for one am not over the fun and excitement that I experienced at this event..I can't say enough thanks to all involved..Does anyone have any ideas why the Jaguar pickup I wound does not work?..It has very little output (Like about 1/5 the output of the stock MIJ pickup...only has 2 wires so not hooked up incorrectly....put the orriginal back in and it works fine....Thanks
                cold solder joint somewhere sounds like a suspect ... anywhere from where each end of the wind connects to the output pads to where the pickup wire hits the pots/switch

if a cover is involved, be sure it is isolated too

good luck
                t4d
                Last edited by tone4days; 09-12-2011, 01:25 PM.
                gear list in profile

"no seymour - no tone ... know seymour - know tone!"

Is it not the glory of the people of America that, whilst they have paid a decent regard to the opinions of former times and other nations, they have not suffered a blind veneration for antiquity, for custom, or for names, to overrule the suggestions of their own good sense, the knowledge of their own situation, and the lessons of their own experience?" - James Madison - Federalist #14

Comment

Thanks tone4days.

Comment

Working...
                  X