This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Live - Q&A with Steve Hunter - 9/6/11 10:45-Noon Pacific

I know Steve has to move on and take care of some business before he goes back out on tour. On behalf of all of us in the Forum, Steve, we're very happy that you were able to spend time with us today.

Steve, did you want to have the last word?
    Evan Skopp, Inside Track International
    Sales and marketing reps for Musopia, Reunion Blues, and Q-Parts.

Comment

Originally posted by KeeperOS View Post
      Hello Steve and welcome to the forum, thank you for taking from your time to talk with us.

I must say that it's a joy and inspiration to see a guitar player that's done and seen as many things as you and still keeps going strong!

I guess my question is that, with such a relatively diverse repertoire, where would you say you feel the most comfortable with?

Or as far as you're concerned it is all music and all equally fun?

Thank you for your time and patience!!!
      Well I do think that all music has something to say and can be fun. But the most comfortable for me....that's easy....Blues. Every single thing I do in music and my playing comes straight from Blues in one form or another. It's still my first love and will always be my favorite.

Comment

That is great to hear.

I am a Rock/Metal player at heart but always recognize how so much has come from the Blues and Jazz, two genres that I enjoy greatly as well.

Thank you so much for taking the time to answer me and keep on Rocking (or Bluesing as it may)!
        Originally posted by Blue_Fingers_Jay
        I prefer cheaper guitars, nothing is as cool as a cheap guitar that sounds awesome.
        Originally posted by That90'sGuy
        Not all guitars are created equal, so make sure it sings and if it does, you'd be silly to pass it up.

Comment

Originally posted by Evan Skopp View Post
          I know Steve has to move on and take care of some business before he goes back out on tour. On behalf of all of us in the Forum, Steve, we're very happy that you were able to spend time with us today.

Steve, did you want to have the last word?
          Thank you Evan and thanks to everyone for your questions and comments. This was a blast! Hope to see some of you out there on the road somewhere. Keep playin and rockin!
          Peace
          Steve

Comment

Working...
          X