Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: My humble review of the Orange TH30

Originally posted by SongsForTheDeaf View Post
    awesome I've been very interested in oranges but hate head and cabs so I'm thinking of looking for a Orange tube combo.... thanks for the review!
    This goes to show that reviews are useful even much later down the road huh?

Originally posted by OsvyRock View Post
    The Orange TH30 is the amp on my wishlist.
    Do any of you know of several places where the Black Tolex TH30 is sold?
    I know one, but it doesn't ship to my country.
    I know "long and mcquade" in Toronto had one when I was shopping for mine but I have no clue if they'll ship to your country or if they have any.

These amps aren't that easy to come by even a few years after their release apparently.

Comment

Re: My humble review of the Orange TH30

Originally posted by Surgeon View Post

Construction:
      The amp isn’t particularly heavy for it’s size, I’m assuming the transformers aren’t super-beefy, the amp being only 30 watts. I don’t have any frame of reference for 30 watts heads though. It’s actually my first head…
      Wow! Which TH30 head did you buy? Mine weighs an absolute ton and is ridiculously oversized for a 30 watt amp. Orange clearly used the same cabinet for the 30 as their 100 watt. The chassis has big gaps either side and is pushed way forward in the cab.

The only things I done like about mine is the size and the lack of reverb. Otherwise it is a great amp.

Thanks for the review.

Comment

Working...
      X