Show Off Your FENDER Amps!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Show Off Your FENDER Amps!

I got a Hot Rod Deville, Pro Junior, and a Super 112 from the early 90s.

I won't post pics because I am lazy and they are just normal amps haha.
    Originally posted by Good Will Hunting
    Real loss is only possible when you love something more than you love yourself.

Comment

will made me an oversized 1x12 combo cab for a custom amp i built for a friend of mine. tweed covered solid pine. its a beauty! id recommend him to anyone who wants a great cab.

Comment

Originally posted by jeremy View Post
        will made me an oversized 1x12 combo cab for a custom amp i built for a friend of mine. tweed covered solid pine. its a beauty! id recommend him to anyone who wants a great cab.
        Nice!

I love Wills stuff but a lot of guys freak at his prices but the truth is, they are worth every penny!!!
        If you just read a post by The Guy Who Invented Fire please understand that opinions change, mind sets change and as players our ears mature...not to mention our needs grow and change. With that in mind, today I may or may not agree with the post you just read!

Comment

-Gibson LP & SG, G&L Legacy HB
          -1977 Marshall JMP 2204, Fargen Townhouse 5w

Comment

1967 twin:

1981 Princeton Reverb II:
            "Technique is really the elimination of the unneccessary ... it is a constant effort to avoid any personal impediment or obstacle to acheive the smooth flow of energy and intent"
            Yehudi Menuhin

Comment

1966 50W Bassman . . . my idea of the best clean tone ever created.

If there was more over here, i would have even more, but they are extremely hard to find on this side.
              Tele, SG, LP Jr, '76 Ibanez Artist & Tokai LS92 + FUZZ boxes into a '66 AB165 Bassman & 2X12 (55Hz Greenbacks) / '73 Orange OR120 & 2X12 (V30 & SwampThang) / Orange Thunderverb 50 & PPC212 / Marshall Vintage Modern 50 & 2X12 Genz Benz g-Flex / Laney Klipp / Laney AOR Pro Tube 100

"...it's a tree with a microphone" - Leslie West

Comment

nice cat

Comment

Originally posted by the guy who invented fire View Post

. . . now this a rig i rock all day long - fact !!
                  Tele, SG, LP Jr, '76 Ibanez Artist & Tokai LS92 + FUZZ boxes into a '66 AB165 Bassman & 2X12 (55Hz Greenbacks) / '73 Orange OR120 & 2X12 (V30 & SwampThang) / Orange Thunderverb 50 & PPC212 / Marshall Vintage Modern 50 & 2X12 Genz Benz g-Flex / Laney Klipp / Laney AOR Pro Tube 100

Comment

Originally posted by FuseG4 View Post
                    nice cat
                    Thanks, the woolliest Super Cat Fuzz there is, and she is true by-pass too
                    Last edited by SirJackdeFuzz; 09-29-2011, 09:17 AM.

Comment

mustang 3, not old or vintage, or even tubed! but covers a lot of ground.
                      Guitars:
                      2017 Epiphone dot
                      2007 Fender Strat (Andrew Robertson Pickups "Black strat set")
                      2015/19 Fender fat telecaster
                      (Andrew robertson pickups broadcaster/ Duncan 59n)

Peavey Classic 50 head/ Peavey Classic 410e cab

Comment

Here's my first fender amp, next to my strat (rip)

Comment

this is my second fender amp, with the Stang.

Comment

For what it's worth... 1979 Fender 75. The cabinet beneath is a 212. Sorry, it's not a very good picture.
                            Last edited by Hellion; 09-28-2011, 10:17 PM.
                            www.enigmaduo.com

Comment

Well, I won't show pics of mine either, since they don't look like anything special, but I have two Champs that have a story behind them and took some work to get.

During the 90's I answered an ad (I think in the LA Recycler) for some Champ amps. I met a guy at his storage rental unit and he had a bunch of NOS Champ chassis' (just the chassis', no cabs or speakers). I bought 4 of them for a kind of ridiculously low price - I seem to remember $20 or $25 each.

I searched and scoured and finally found a guy in Wisconsin who had a bunch of empty old Champ cabinets. I bought 4 of them and had them shipped to me in LA. Then I bought a dozen special 8" Kendrick 3.2 ohm speakers (to get the discount price - I still have a few of them). Then I put them together and voila, they sounded fantastic. Don't look like much - they don't even have faceplates - but they are the real deal sound-wise. I sold off two of them because I don't need 4 identical little tube amps, but I'm presently using the remaining two as a stereo pair for my rig. I love them.

Comment

Originally posted by Hellion View Post
                                For what it's worth... 1979 Fender 75. The cabinet beneath is a 212. Sorry, it's not a very good picture.
                                Hey a 75! I had one for a little while - the 15" combo. Not a bad amp at all! Weighs a bloody ton though!
                                -
                                My Rolling Stones tribute band: The Main Street Exiles

At the battle of the bands, the loser is always the audience. -Demitri Martin

Comment

Working...
                                X