This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Good Karma Thread

I've offered up some stuff so I hope it's ok if I go fishing...

I'm looking for pickup screws and spring/tubing for a set of start pickups. If anyone has a bunch they can spare, please let me know.

Also, parchment strat pup covers (again, if you've got them but no plans for them).

Thanks everyone! I'll post a few more things soon.

Comment

Izzo, I believe that's the thickest of the 3 bars. I don't remember what it came off of for sure, but if you want 'er, pm me.

Comment

Thanks to Clapton is God for the cover and mounting ring!
        The Artiste formally known as IndySG...

Comment

Last edited by Clapton is God; 03-06-2013, 09:47 PM.
          Good deals with: trevorus, alashredder, SabbathFan0220, TatooedCarrot, uOpt, Red_Label, gpenguins, Martian, allstarrme, RockStarNick, SAVAGE DISTORTION, checo, Andrew Lamprecht, Mr 9finger, kjrocks, hydro, Rodney Gene

Comment

I've got tons of strap buttons, various screws, a Warmoth logo and an Emg 81 pickup

IndySG could I grab those 4 black speed knobs.
            Custom Guitar Builder - PM me if you're interested.
            Check out the new website and see the progress of felow forumites' guitars
            www.gaugeguitars.com
            Cheers!

Comment

Originally posted by Blueline View Post
              I've got tons of strap buttons, various screws, a Warmoth logo and an Emg 81 pickup

PM'd for the 81.

I need to go through my stuff and update this, but I'll have an Ibanez INF set to add very soon.
              Last edited by King IzzO))); 02-15-2013, 11:05 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Blueline View Post

Wouldn't happen to have schaller style strap lock buttons in the group?

Comment

Originally posted by The Guitar View Post
                  Wouldn't happen to have schaller style strap lock buttons in the group?
                  I think I have a spare set that was missing one of the nuts and washers.

Comment

I have a set of stock ceramic HSS pickups from my Mexi strat that I'd gladly give to someone who could use them. They have been knocked around very slightly while I was cleaning my room, but seem to be fine. A bit of rust on pole pieces. I may have to wait until I get paid to ship. If anyone has a Capo they could spare I'd appreciate it.

Comment

Bumpworthy thread

Comment

Got a set of vintage style (ie kluson-type) tuner bushings. 9mm or 11/32" diameter mounting hole. Hit me up if you need em.

Click image for larger version

Name:	P2270998.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	38.6 KB
ID:	5765342

Comment

Does anyone have a CREAM (or CREME...) volume knob? Would prefer Strat-style but also interested in other ones. This is for my Charvel.
                          -=The Dali
                          --== Unabashed Alex Lifeson Fan

Visit My Guitar Building Blog at www.hammersandchords.com

Comment

I've got a set of 4 conductor humbuckers with covers that I removed from my brand new esp ltd lemon drop. Hit me up if interested.freebies.
                            Last edited by checo; 03-07-2013, 11:46 PM.
                            Good deals with Fusion1, Mig50, Meggo, hamerfan, Booldrose, JOLLY, Ignoramus, BELLEZA, BPSUL, bluesbend, DracoAran, brunigio, Ed Hunter, Andrew Lemprecht, Shauggy, atreidesheir, Killsocket, rawkabilly, DesertRat, slaveunit, Clapton is God, metlking, Heartfeltmusic2010, ErikH, SAVAGE DISTORTION, Punkkitty, Dankstar, lexx9, Mr 9finger, loversmoon, BachToRock, Kingdon Guitarworks, Chrismo, Ascension, IndySG, ex-250, guitarglynn, Mononoaware, chickencoop, daan, t1r12003, Demina, Trevorus and more.

Comment

Blueline, you need to clean out your PM's. I still haven't gotten that 81, did you get the switch?

Comment

can this thread be stickied?

Comment

Working...
                                X