This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Good Karma Thread

I have a set of Fender Lace Sensors (Red, Silver, Blue) from a '91 Strat Plus Deluxe that has since been sold. Logos are faded but otherwise just fine. I can't use 'em and can't find any local takers so I thought I'd put them up here and try to earn me some good karma! Hit me up!

EDIT: Lace Sensors have found a home! King Izzo was first in line. Thanks to everyone who responded!
    Last edited by GAS-a-holic; 08-13-2013, 07:22 PM.

Comment

Oh almighty Good Karma posters. I make the following offering in thy name:

2 Russian EL34 tubes. Kept in boxes in my parts drawer but I have no need for them.

I also make a request:

If anyone has a pretty good bridge humbucker sitting in their parts bin, I could put it to good use. I need to replace a stock SD Invader (that is definitely not for me). Nothing too high gain. Any basic Gibsonny/SD HB or variant would be great!

Thanks and as always, keep paying it forward everyone!

Comment

Nason, I've got an Ibanez V2 (80's RG bridge pickup), swapped to A5 and converted to 4 wire. Pretty nice pickup actually, I think it measures out to 13K, black regular spaced w/black poles. Let me know if you want it.

Comment

Originally posted by King IzzO))) View Post
          Nason, I've got an Ibanez V2 (80's RG bridge pickup), swapped to A5 and converted to 4 wire. Pretty nice pickup actually, I think it measures out to 13K, black regular spaced w/black poles. Let me know if you want it.
          At the risk of sounding like a total ingrate, I'll pass. Thank so much for the offer though.

And to Chaos, the parts arrived. Thank you!

Comment

I have a set of crčme pup rings. Asian, 1 tall, 1 short, flat bottom
            6 pieces of wood with wires
            1 big box with a bunch of little glass bottles & 2 big round black things
            1 little red & white & black box with 2 little glass bottles that sits on
            a wood box with 2 big round black things.
            1 little black box with 2 slightly bigger black boxes under it.

Comment

GAS-a-holic is a rad dude for sending me cool new old pickups for my kid's guitar.

I've got a complete white single ply affinity strat pickguard w/pickups, switch, knobs, etc. It is the same size as a USA strat guard, for comparison, I think the holes are even correct, but the Allparts replacement holes weren't in the same spots, so I'm not 100% positive.

Comment

Originally posted by King IzzO))) View Post
                GAS-a-holic is a rad dude for sending me cool new old pickups for my kid's guitar.

I've got a complete white single ply affinity strat pickguard w/pickups, switch, knobs, etc. It is the same size as a USA strat guard, for comparison, I think the holes are even correct, but the Allparts replacement holes weren't in the same spots, so I'm not 100% positive.
                Glad they reached you bro - might as well get the youngster started off right!

Comment

LoFi2100, you need to clean out your PM's. Send me your info and the guard is yours. It will be a few days before I can ship it, I'm going right from work to football practice and won't have time to hit the PO 'till the weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by Chaos View Post

I have a bunch of electronic components to give away. This stuff is new / unused and suitable for pedal mods, amp repair etc.

You can have as much or as little as you need, but please don't as me to ship a single .03 cent resistor.
                    (Also, please don't ask me to ship more than you need in an attempt to hide the fact that you really just want that .03 cent resistor ).

Remember, if you take things that you won't use then you've deprived your fellow forumite. Karma is watching.

Large Orange drop caps:
                    .01uF 600v 5% (x3)
                    .022uF 600v 5%
                    .047uF 600v 5%
                    0.1uF 600v 5%
                    0.22uF 600v 5% (x3)

Zicon radial metal / polyester film cap:
                    4.7uF 250v

Metal polyester radial boxed caps:
                    .01uF 100v 5% (x2) claimed
                    .047uF 250v 5% (x7)
                    0.1uF 100v 5%
                    1.0uF 250v 5% (x5)

Monolithic ceramic caps:
                    47pF 200v 5% (x5)
                    220pF 100v 5% (x7)
                    390pF 100v 5% (x10)
                    .001mF 100v 5% (3)
                    .022mF 100v 10% (x5) claimed

Bunch of resistors (mostly carbon 2%)
                    Various semi-conductors and other sh!t

Carvin copper foil shielding kit claimed

Carvin linear volume pot (x2) claimed

...and for those of you still reading:
                    Fulltone 3PDT stomp-switch ( useful for true-bypass wiring) claimed
                    Red Fasel inductor (think Wah upgrade)
                    May I claim the Red Fasel Inductor, and (if this isn't too much) all the Monolithic ceramic caps and all of the large orange drop caps? I'm currently working on two pedal builds right now (possibly a third soon), and all of those materials would really help me out. If you would rather I only claim a portion of my request, I can go down the lists pick and choose what I absolutely need the most.

For good karma, I have two spare spools of 30 gauge AWG (I think it was 30, it is very small nonetheless) solid-core wire. They have a thin rubber insulation that you can strip with just your teeth very easily.

Comment

Everything claimed

...for now. Check back latter
                      Last edited by Chaos; 09-18-2013, 10:36 PM.
                      THE LOST ART OF BEING STOIC
                      1. Quit your whining.
                      2. Quit your crying.
                      3. Suck it up.
                      If in doubt, ask yourself: What would Clint do?

Comment

PM'd on the Hendrix book and plugs.
                        Good deals with: trevorus, alashredder, SabbathFan0220, TatooedCarrot, uOpt, Red_Label, gpenguins, Martian, allstarrme, RockStarNick, SAVAGE DISTORTION, checo, Andrew Lamprecht, Mr 9finger, kjrocks, hydro, Rodney Gene

Comment

PM'd on the Carvin pick pack!

Comment

I have a TOM Tailpiece with a bridge saddle missing, but yeah.
                            Last edited by qwerty; 09-11-2013, 05:58 AM.

Comment

If anyone has any unwanted Telecaster pickups, I could take them off your hands! Be it stock MIM or stock Squier pickups that got ripped out or anything else. I only ask that they work and are single coils.

Thanks!

I have a nice big spool of Radioshack 2-lead shielded wire I don't use much. Here is a pic from Google images that shows what it is like:

Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCF6417.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	54.0 KB
ID:	5773078

Just say how much length you want/need.

Comment

I need a white Strat pickup cover. Bought an SSL-1 off eBay, but the cover is cracked in two places. I'd like one that isn't cracked, though it doesn't have to be brand shiny new either.
                                Last edited by Rich_S; 12-28-2013, 06:10 PM.
                                Tra-la-laa, lala-la-laa!
                                Rich Stevens

"I am using you; am I amusing you?" - Martha Johnson, What People Do For Fun

Comment

Working...
                                X