This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Good Karma Thread

Rich S , you still need a white sc cover? I also have a parts donor Squier or two , as well as other parts laying around.
    w/b/w sss pickguard in good shape. Set of fender tuning keys(style with lugs not screws) maybe a few misc pups . Hit me up.
    Im looking for black fender style hardtail , black metal knobs and a set of black tuners. Always looking for pickups. Mainly regular as well as f spaced hb. Thanks.

Comment

Does anyone happen to have a cream colored strat switch tip that I could get? PM me please.
      Custom neck-thru strat
      1989 MIJ 1962 RI Strat
      1995 PRS CE24
      D'avanzo #8
      Breedlove Solo Concert
      1996 USA Dean Baby Z
      1991 40th Anniversary Les Paul
      1968 Fender Bassman, Egnater SW45, Mesa Mark IIB Coliseum, Mesa ElectraDyne 1x12 Combo, Avatar 4x12, Mesa half back 4x12 Earcandy 2x12
      Roland RE-201 Space Echo, 70's Fender Reverb Unit

Comment

Recently did a nice deal with guitarglynn selling him some bass parts, he's a very cool, straight up guy and need the parts for a great reason. Will happily do more with him in the future.

Also long overdue good feedback for Andrew Lamprecht, bought a pedal from him and we had a obstacles to overcome (mostly, if not entirely my fault), but in the end the deal was great and I dig the pedal.

Comment

Rich - I have a few Seymour Duncan branded pickup covers if you are interested.
          -=The Dali
          --== Unabashed Alex Lifeson Fan

Visit My Guitar Building Blog at www.hammersandchords.com

Comment

Anyone have a black floyd rose string retainer (the bar thingy on the headstock the strings run under)? I need two of them.

Anyone wanna swap a set of black six inline Grover mini's for a set of chromes?

Comment

I need a standard length 1meg push pull pot and a 3 way toggle. I have an alpha 500k push pull and 3 cheapo single coils I can trade or get rid of for karma.
              My Blog: thisismyhatnow.blogspot.com

Originally posted by kevlar3000
              The smoker is great at adding a few decades, kinda like having Keith Richards breathe on yer guitar for a few hours...
              Originally posted by CTN
              I will kill you. Then I will resuscitate you, so you can watch me steal your new Tokai and play some horrible sounding ultra-dissonant death metal on it, then I will kill you again.
              FOR THE LOVE OF GOD! DC RESISTANCE DOES NOT DETERMINE ACTUAL OUTPUT OF A PICKUP.

Comment

Originally posted by King IzzO))) View Post
                Anyone have a black floyd rose string retainer (the bar thingy on the headstock the strings run under)? I need two of them.
                I have one brand new, 'tis yours if you so desire. PM a dude.

Comment

Please read this whole thing before your eyes bug out, lol. Free Yamaha W7 synthesizer/workstation. If you are not familiar with this synth, it was a very high end synth in the mid 90s that was known for its top of the line sounds, but also for a faulty disk drive, buttons that got wonky, and a display that crapped out over time. I had it since it was new, and I installed a brand new factory disk drive that Yamaha generously sent me and it never gave me a problem after that. It was working fine until the display finally died a few weeks ago. I ordered a backlight from eBay and two weeks ago, tried my hand at installing it. When I got done putting the synth back together (you literally have to take the whole thing apart, including the keyboard to get to the display), not only did the display not work, but nothing else did save for the Church Organ patch. Now, this is an AWESOME sounding patch, but unless you are going to use it for church, or you're going to play Mr. Crowley all night, the synth is very limited.

Again, when I took it apart it worked perfectly. If you are good with electronics, you may be able to fix whatever I did and you will have a very powerful workstation. For my troubles with the bad disk drive, Yamaha also gave me an extension board with extra piano patches. This is installed in the synth. I won't ship it unless you pay the shipping, and this synth weighs about thirty pounds. I have the original manual, technical manual, and demonstration disk. I know the interest in this will probably be very low, if any, but before it just sits in the corner gathering dust, I figured I'd offer it up here first because you guys have all been VERY good to me since I joined this forum. Shoot me a PM and give me a few days to get back to you as I only get on the internet every couple of days. Hope somebody can fix'er up. Sound examples are in my songs such as Synthetic Head/Keep on Dreamin (it sucks, but you hear the synth, lol), 2X Unlucky, and Rain
                  Last edited by 75lespaul; 01-16-2014, 08:07 PM.
                  My songs....enjoy! (hopefully )

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/page...?bandID=652921
                  or for older stuff too, but slower downloads
                  http://www.acidplanet.com/artist.asp...=301569&T=7414

Originally posted by DankStar
                  700 watts is ok for small clubs, but when you play with a loud drummer or at a medium-large sized venue, you really need 1,500-watts at least. no one should be left alive.

Comment

Originally posted by 925SS View Post
                    Asian, 1 tall, 1 short, flat bottom
                    I could make a big joke about this, but I'm not looking for another infraction. Hahahahahahaha
                    Last edited by youngthrasher9; 01-21-2014, 01:08 PM.
                    My Blog: thisismyhatnow.blogspot.com

Originally posted by kevlar3000
                    The smoker is great at adding a few decades, kinda like having Keith Richards breathe on yer guitar for a few hours...
                    Originally posted by CTN
                    I will kill you. Then I will resuscitate you, so you can watch me steal your new Tokai and play some horrible sounding ultra-dissonant death metal on it, then I will kill you again.
                    FOR THE LOVE OF GOD! DC RESISTANCE DOES NOT DETERMINE ACTUAL OUTPUT OF A PICKUP.

Comment

• Update List

Stuff I Have:
                      • 3-ply white "Esquire" pickguard, 8-hole
                      • MIM 3-ply white Tele pickguard (with holes for pickup-height screws)
                      • (2) cream humbucker rings, shortish and mediumish heights, flat bottoms.
                      • (1) chrome metal HB mounting ring, flat
                      Last edited by Rich_S; 06-02-2014, 07:57 AM.
                      Tra-la-laa, lala-la-laa!
                      Rich Stevens

"I am using you; am I amusing you?" - Martha Johnson, What People Do For Fun

Comment

I may be able to help you out on the white tip trem arm. PM me your address and I'll send it off.

Comment

Anyone got an HSS strat guard, preferably b/w/b?

Yes, I have a strat now.

Could also use a decent 5 way switch and maybe some inline tuners.
                          I have a bwb ssh pick guard you can have, its new with film still on it. P.m. me your address.

If anyone could help me with some stuff I've got like 3 projects going, lol

Set of black strat knobs.( scratch this found a set in a old bin, lol )
                          Set of inline tuners.(I need 2 sets)
                          A set of decent single coils.

A aftermarket white bridge humbucker, f spaced.

If anyone could help I would appreciate it, if not maybe good karma will come later. Thanks.

UPDATE King IzzO))) is taking the pickguard . hope this helps your project.
                          Last edited by fifty seven; 04-14-2014, 06:06 PM.

Comment

PM'd, might be able to help you out with some tuners.

Comment

PM'd, might be able to help you out with some tuners.
                              Pickguard will be out this weekend, thanks for the tuners! going to put them in my hss floyd rose ,1997 Squire.

*** still need another set of tuners for my partscaster****

Comment

Anyone got a set of white strat knobs from a Squier or whatever? I need the type that fit import/alpha pots.

Comment

Working...
                                X