This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Update List

I know this is from Feb , but do you still have the chrome humbucker ring ? Thanks , Jeff

Comment

• Re: Good Karma Thread

I have various little parts, so if you need anything, hit me up...if I have it, it's yours!. Thanks!
      Last edited by teleblooz; 09-03-2014, 06:23 PM. Reason: It's better to give than....

Comment

Remember when this thread was mostly people posting stuff to GIVE?

Comment

Originally posted by nason View Post
          Remember when this thread was mostly people posting stuff to GIVE?
          Thank you for the gentle reminder nason! My bad!!

Comment

I have here two bone nuts for strat style guitars. They only came in five packs so if anyone needs one or both hit me up. Sorry for some reason I'm having difficulty uploading a picture.
            Attached Files
            "On another day of the week I might have a 24th fret but this is a grown ups guitar" - Guthrie Govan

Comment

I'll take them off your hands Jim.

Are you still looking for black p'up covers?
              " you tell it like you're barefoot while you wear those hundred dollar shoes. Yeah, you can shuck and jive me all ya want to but, please please please, don't tell me 'bout the blues!"......Buddy Guy

Comment

Yeah I am still looking. Send me your address pm and I'll mail em out your way.

Err lol I just realized who you were. Yeah I'll mail em out buddy.
                "On another day of the week I might have a 24th fret but this is a grown ups guitar" - Guthrie Govan

Comment

Looking for:

Full Shred/Demon hex screws, I want the Duncan screws specifically. I've got some slotted filisters from Duncan, Gibson, and Bareknuckles I could trade (the BK's are short). I've also got some spare Dimarzio hexes.

Black single coil direct mount (non-pickguard) wood screws, specifically for a RG560 and a Kramer Pacer.

Black Dimarzio chopper/fast track type cover. I have a white one to swap.

I'd be much obliged if anyone can help me with any of that.

I've also got some stuff to contribute to someone else's cause:

Gold Gotoh mini tuners for a lefty/reverse six inline, fit Jackson headstocks. GONE

Gold pickup mounting ring screws.

A single quality Gold metal dome knob.

Gold Schaller strap locks and buttons

Gold R3 43mm top mount locknut, fits Ibanez.

HSS strat guard B/W/B GONE

Incomplete set of Gibson/Klusen tuners from an SG (there's 3, I think, good to have as spares) GONE

61 style SG pickguard 5 ply black (will send the fretboard end cover too)

Used SG truss rod cover

Used black w/white Gibson rhythm/treble switch plate GONE

Well used (aged!) black SG standard knobs, 1 is missing the top insert, full set GONE

Kinda jacked-but might be useable for someone-green tortoise shell/W/B tele pickguard with strat single neck hole, was modified to fit a Peavey Reactor

Various Ibanez metal knobs in black and cosmo, fit import coarse spline pots. I've got a few sets of these.

8 ohm Wharfedale GSH12-30, decent 30w G12-H/greenback mishmash from a Vox AC, barely used. Pay shipping and it's yours.
                  Last edited by King IzzO))); 01-02-2015, 02:30 PM.

Comment

Bumping this for moar participation.

Comment

Anybody need a tremolo arm?
                      I also have some pickguards (single ply white, single ply black and a tortoise)

Comment

Anyone got an HH strat pickguard they're willing to part with?

not picky about colour
                        Last edited by CTN; 11-28-2014, 09:40 AM.

Comment

Let me dig. Think there is still one in a box.

Comment

Bah, I had cut part of it for easy battery access when I had EMGs.

Comment

no worries bro, thanks for checking!

Comment

Originally posted by King IzzO))) View Post
                                Pickguard blank big enough to cut a tele custom guard out of. B/W/B or W/B/W would be awesome, but I'm open to colors, it's a beater.
                                I can cover this. I've got a W/B/W left-over piece from Stew-Mac. Approx 12.5" x 11". That should easily do a Tele.

If you want it, it's yours.

Artie

Comment

Working...
                                X