FIVE new 1 watt Marshalls!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: FIVE new 1 watt Marshalls!!!

That is hardly misleading, just because it bears a Marshall nameplate. If anything it is an uninformed consumer. If you buy a BMW X5 and expect to ride the rails like an M5, same thing

Comment

50th anniversary.. Is that it?

Comment

Anyone know who is going to be stocking and selling them?

I'm betting the price will be well under $500 on the heads. If so and someone like Sweetwater ends up carrying them, I'm down for one of each of the heads when they come out.

I know that my limited Silver was a little higher than the standard model, but not by too much. I think the regular old DSL half stacks at the time were $1999 and my 1 of 200 Silver was $2,200. It may have been closer to $2100. Hell, I don't remember. I know it was right at $2400 with sales tax included.

Comment

someone on rig-talk claims they will be $649, not sure if that is street price...

Comment

If it's $649 list, they'll probably be $400 at the store level.
            - Tom

Originally posted by Frankly
            Some people make the wine. Some people drink the wine. And some people sniff the cork and wonder what might have been.
            The Eagle never lost so much time as when he submitted to learn of the Crow.

Comment

Originally posted by guitfiddle View Post
              If it's $649 list, they'll probably be $400 at the store level.
              If that's the case, I'm down for them. I just can't find out who will be stocking them. I called Sweetwater today but my regular rep wasn't there and the one I got couldn't tell me anything.

Comment

Originally posted by Lucid_Lunatic View Post
                If that's the case, I'm down for them. I just can't find out who will be stocking them. I called Sweetwater today but my regular rep wasn't there and the one I got couldn't tell me anything.
                Whoever get them, they're not gonna last long.
                - Tom

Originally posted by Frankly
                Some people make the wine. Some people drink the wine. And some people sniff the cork and wonder what might have been.
                The Eagle never lost so much time as when he submitted to learn of the Crow.

Comment

I don't think this is a good idea. . .they aren't making enough of them if they are as good as they might be.

Comment

Working...
                  X