Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FIVE new 1 watt Marshalls!!!

JVM 1 - JTM 1 - JMP 1 - JCM 1 - DSL 1

As part of Marshall’s 50th Anniversary celebration in 2012, we are pleased to announce the all-valve JVM-1C 1x10” combo & JVM-1H head – two amplifiers that reflect the era of 2000’s Marshall tone. This duo are to be the fifth and final in a Series of 5 head and combo pairings – each one paying homage to one of the five decades that Marshall has been in business. They will be released at approximately 10-12 week intervals throughout our 2012 50 Years of Loud anniversary. These amplifiers are limited to 150 combos and 150 heads for the US, will only be available in 2012 and Made in England with Pride at our UK factory.
    my vinyl record collection | updated 11 August 2015

Re: FIVE new 1 watt Marshalls!!!

aaaannnnnd why?

Comment

They do look cool
      When asking for pickup suggestions please tell us what amp you`re using

Comment

Want a six pack.
        Pulse 2AM - YouTube
        Pulse 2AM - iTunes

Comment

Originally posted by King IzzO))) View Post
          aaaannnnnd why?
          As part of Marshall’s 50th Anniversary celebration in 2012, we are pleased to announce the all-valve JVM-1C 1x10” combo & JVM-1H head – two amplifiers that reflect the era of 2000’s Marshall tone. This duo are to be the fifth and final in a Series of 5 head and combo pairings – each one paying homage to one of the five decades that Marshall has been in business. They will be released at approximately 10-12 week intervals throughout our 2012 50 Years of Loud anniversary. These amplifiers are limited to 150 combos and 150 heads for the US, will only be available in 2012 and Made in England with Pride at our UK factory.

Comment

Are they tubers?

Comment

Originally posted by AniML View Post
              Are they tubers?
              We must infer so.

Comment

This message has been deleted by crguti. Reason: Only bedroom wankers would want a 1watt head.

LOLZ

Comment

There is a better place to wank?

Comment

When a Marshall is 1 watt... is it really still a Marshall?
                    Originally posted by Good Will Hunting
                    Real loss is only possible when you love something more than you love yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by King IzzO))) View Post
                      This message has been deleted by crguti. Reason: Only bedroom wankers would want a 1watt head.

LOLZ
                      Or you know, people who work in studios often. I could see that happening.
                      - Gibson CS ES339 - Gibson Les Paul Trad - Gibson J-200 Standard - Fender Hwy1 Strat - Gibson Captain Kirk Douglas SG - Takamine E-series Acoustic - Fender Blues Deluxe - Fender Excelsior -

Comment

Originally posted by Andrew Lamprecht View Post
                        When a Marshall is 1 watt... is it really still a Marshall?
                        Someone once said that about sub 100w marshalls

Comment

neat! (but I was just thinking I need to get rid of some amps this morning, not get more, hehe)

Comment

Want.
                            Why don't you take your little Cobra Kais and get outta here?!
                            My collaborative PROGRESSIVE ROCK PROJECT, As Follows.

Comment

I will get one for sure... Just can't decide which one! Maybe a plexi, maybe the 800... Maybe both! Will be awesome to have in the house! My big Marshall only gets attention on practice and gigs, if I can make a smaller version with all the same dynamics then I'm sold! Until then I practice unplugged or acousticly lol.
                              Political Correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

Comment

Working...
                              X