lemme use it until i save up for a real 87 50watter

i'll be good
    green globe burned black by sunn

Comment

Re: FIVE new 1 watt Marshalls!!!

stoked. this might be the only possible way i might buy a marshall

Comment

Do they have the full preamps or are they like most mini heads with only 1 or 2 preamp tubes?

Comment

the JCM 1 will rock....

Technically, If i had the money and space I would buy two (its late and brain malfunctioning, so I will go with the JCM 800 mini heads) and use them as my gigging rig, cabs and them mic'ed up bingo, will do me fine.
          Ich bin mein führer

Originally posted by tiptipono
          you have a mental problem? Your brain gets screwed? You purchased this stupidity over the years or it runs in your family genes?

It's like I tell you to sell your daughter/son to father better than you and buy instead toaster

Comment

Eh, I hope they're a hit and they end up making more of em. I'd like to try one one day.

Comment

Originally posted by TheLivingDead View Post
              Eh, I hope they're a hit and they end up making more of em. I'd like to try one one day.
              I hope that as well.

Comment

I'm not kidding, I'm going to buy the JCM800 and the JMP when they come out as long as they are not ridiculously priced.

Comment

Are these tube heads? Also...

Where is this news coming from? I searched Marshallamps.com, their facebook page and google.

Link to the announcement?
                  Originally posted by Jessie's ghost
                  I like having the stop bar all the way down. Sue me. I've got like six dollars.

Comment

would like to know about them. I owned a Carr Mercury that could switch from 1/2 W to 4w and believe me the 1W setting Put it out. looking forward
                    to the availibility and $$$$$$.

Peace,

Darrrin

Comment

Can't wait till those hit the stores. I wonder if the little JVM 1 or DSL 1 will make a nice late night lead tone? I'd sit one of those combos next to my Vibrochamp XD.
                      Last edited by Gearjoneser; 01-03-2012, 10:50 PM.
                      Originally posted by Boogie Bill
                      I've got 60 guitars...but 49 trumpets is just...INSANITY! WTF!

Comment

one watt yeah, but how does it sound with a 12 inch speaker with 102 decibels?

Comment

want! also want a rivera silent sister along with it

Comment

I dont even want to consider any tube amp , intended for distortion, that isnt at least 30 watts. What a waste of time , space, and money. Maybe if it has a direct out to board or something, or strictly for studio recording.
                            "Anyone who understands Jazz knows that you can't understand it. It's too complicated. That's what's so simple about it." - Yogi Berra

Comment

Originally posted by MetalManiac View Post
                              I dont even want to consider any tube amp , intended for distortion, that isnt at least 30 watts. What a waste of time , space, and money. Maybe if it has a direct out to board or something, or strictly for studio recording.
                              I'm sure everyone on this forum will take your opinion into consideration before they buy one.

Comment

Originally posted by JOLLY View Post
                                I'm sure everyone on this forum will take your opinion into consideration before they buy one.
                                Like I said... Its 3o watts ..I dont know too much about the old Tweed 5E3's , cause they may have some kind of edge , and as well they should since they are 2500.00 now, (NOT remakes, cause they dont cut it ,I spent over 2000 dollars trying reissue Tweed Deluxes ( Clark) and reissue Tweed Bassmans (Mojo) and they just did NOT have ENOUGH!!! and yeah, for me only, they don't have enough Dynamic Low mid and bass Thump..I regret I didn't have enough money or resources to stack two of the same amps..that might well have the right stuff.)..so yeah, lick it or stick it. 30 watts for playing distorted..less for studio.*In MHO ,O/C.
                                Last edited by MetalManiac; 01-04-2012, 10:50 PM.
                                "Anyone who understands Jazz knows that you can't understand it. It's too complicated. That's what's so simple about it." - Yogi Berra

Comment

Working...
                                X