Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Pickguard Trading Thread

Originally posted by Butch Snyder View Post
    I am looking for a white (w/b/w) or 3-ply parchment Tele guard with routes for two Strat pickups.
    I don't want the Warmoth guard, but if you can rout the holes yourself, I have a well-used 8-hole w/b/w Fender Tele guard for $10 shipped/pp'd. It'd be easy; just use the Strat rout in your Warmoth guard as a router template. Or if you send me more detailed specs about the middle pickup's location, I'll rout it for you.
    Last edited by ItsaBass; 03-25-2013, 11:02 PM.
    Originally posted by LesStrat
    Yogi Berra was correct.
    Originally posted by JOLLY
    I do a few chord things, some crappy lead stuff, and then some rhythm stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by ItsaBass View Post
      I don't want the Warmoth guard, but if you can rout the holes yourself, I have a well-used 8-hole w/b/w Fender Tele guard for $10 shipped/pp'd. It'd be easy; just use the Strat rout in your Warmoth guard as a router template. Or if you send me more detailed specs about the middle pickup's location, I'll rout it for you.
      Got one, thanks....
      -Butch

Comment

I've got a blue pearl (I think that's what the color would be called) Tele pickguard that I believe is genuine Fender but not sure (trying to remember from when I bought it, over 10 years ago).

$15/shipped/paypalled to continental US, or possible trade for some kind of HSS Strat guard. I posted a FS thread for this pickguard before realizing I might should post it here.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Tele Guard blue pearl.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	87.5 KB
ID:	5768056

Comment

I have an almost new Tele pickguard for sale or trade. It's parchment/aged white; but the aging is very subtle so it looks nice and not fake. It is 3-ply and routed for two Strat pickups. The distance is that of a Strat; so that when you have it mounted, the distance between pickups is the same as a Strat. I'm asking $15.00 shipped.

Last edited by Butch Snyder; 05-09-2013, 12:35 PM.
          -Butch

Comment

I'm looking for a s-s-s strat pickguard in vintage cream or mint. Let me know what you have and what you want in trade or $. Thanks!

Comment

I'd like to trade this loaded H/H pick guard for a loaded S/S/S pick guard. Mine is loaded with a JB/Jazz. I'd like one with Duncans, EMG's or DiMarzios. The knobs, screws and switch tip are not included.

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	80.8 KB
ID:	5768780
              Alvin

Comment

Found a bunch of pick guards behind an old dresser today haha. The ones I have no use for are up for grabs. Sooooo...

B/w/w tele guard cut for a neck bucker
                W/b/w strat guard h/s/h (non pro cut. Looks bad and weird but ya know, free. So....)
                W/b/w tele cut for neck bucker (with attached black ring. For some reason)

I'm still looking for a white strat guard s/s/s. but will accept pretty much any other color. Also looking for a good single coil strat pickup to replace a hot rails, though not related to this thread.
                Last edited by Low_fidelity2100; 08-16-2013, 01:54 PM.
                www.experimentsinlowfidelity.com

Originally posted by Aceman
                I like the cream in there. Don't know why.

Comment

Originally posted by Low_fidelity2100
                  I have a White H/H (rounded bucker routes ala "Big apple" strats) strat guard.

White (thick) single Ply tele guard (standard route) very well aged naturally

Looking for a S/S/S strat pickguard, any color, I'm not picky. Also not picky about condition.
                  How much for each one?
                  -Butch

Comment

Originally posted by Low_fidelity2100 View Post
                    Found a bunch of pick guards behind an old dresser today haha. The ones I have no use for are up for grabs. Sooooo...

B/w/w tele guard cut for a neck bucker
                    W/b/w strat guard h/s/h (non pro cut. Looks bad and weird but ya know, free. So....)
                    W/b/w strat h/h (looks decent, natural yellowing)
                    W/b/w tele cut for neck bucker (with attached black ring. For some reason)

I'm still looking for a white strat guard s/s/s. but will accept pretty much any other color. Also looking for a good single coil strat pickup to replace a hot rails, though not related to this thread.
                    PM'd
                    6 pieces of wood with wires
                    1 big box with a bunch of little glass bottles & 2 big round black things
                    1 little red & white & black box with 2 little glass bottles that sits on
                    a wood box with 2 big round black things.
                    1 little black box with 2 slightly bigger black boxes under it.

Comment

Done deal
                      +1 on this sticky
                      6 pieces of wood with wires
                      1 big box with a bunch of little glass bottles & 2 big round black things
                      1 little red & white & black box with 2 little glass bottles that sits on
                      a wood box with 2 big round black things.
                      1 little black box with 2 slightly bigger black boxes under it.

Comment

Anyone have a S-S-H pickguard that would fit an Ibanez RG? PM me.
                        Sanford: "The hardest part about tone chasing is losing the expectations associated with the hardware."

Comment

I have a warmoth hybrid tele pickguard in pearl white routed for a Duncan neck. 20. its never been installed. I ordered it for my jazzcaster without realizing it wouldn't line up right.

Comment

PRS Custom Pickguard Template for SE II models - Fits all including P90 Soapbar. Give your PRS that extra special - classic LP Junior - vibe. Is based on the PRS custom SE so will look spot-on!

PRS do not sell pickguards aftermarket and many were not original spec, so this template lets you chose whatever suits your style and will then fit without hassle!

£4.99 inc

<Upgrade your BOSS pedals/FX >

Comment

any love for explorers?

Comment

I have a parchment and a black SSS strat pickguard. Both show some wear. I also have a matte black esquire guard,and a w/b/w guard from a MIA tele with regular tele neck.

I would trade any of these for a American spaced tele guard with a humbucker in the neck in white or black. Thanks.

Comment

Working...
                                X