banner

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Quilt-Top "San Dimas" style Charvel/Strat Body - Emerald Green!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quilt-Top "San Dimas" style Charvel/Strat Body - Emerald Green!

SOLD!!!!!

Brand New Mighty Mite Premium "San Dimas" style body. Discontinued and hard to find!
    • Solid Swamp Ash construction with gorgeous Quilted Maple top!
    • Beautiful Emerald Green transparent gloss finish!
    • True "San Dimas" layout: rear-routed, dual-humbucker, single volume, 3-way and trem.
    • Accepts standard 2-3/16" strat-style necks.

Actual body shown. Looks even better in person!

NOTE: Any Strat-compatible trem (classic 6-screw, 2-point, Super-Vee, Wilkinson, etc.) will fit this body. Simply drill the mounting holes and install your bridge of choice! The body will also accomodate most non-recessed Floyd Rose style locking tremolos, but some models (particularly those with larger arm mounting assemblies) may require slight sanding/routing to the lower part of the bridge cut-out to allow for proper alignment/motion.

IMAGINE THE POSSIBILITIES!!!
    Last edited by Masta' C; 06-06-2016, 05:03 PM.

Re: Quilt-Top "San Dimas" style Charvel/Strat Body - Emerald Green!

ttt

Comment

I can't believe no one's jumping on this. I'm not a superstrat kinda guy, but that thing is gorgeous.
      Tra-la-laa, lala-la-laa!
      Rich Stevens

"I am using you; am I amusing you?" - Martha Johnson, What People Do For Fun

Comment

yeah i usually hate green but NOT this one! if green can be sexy there it is! I see it with two double creams with gold/brass rings, Brass V trem, brass Vol knob,brass toggle switch tip and of course a CHARVEL neck, with the gold tuners and brass round string tree. brass strap buttons, OH my god Why do i have to be broke now!!!!
        Last edited by Ed Hunter; 02-29-2012, 01:55 PM.

Comment

C'mon guys! A gorgeous quilted top, solid Ash body in a sexy Emerald Green finish, completely ready to build for only $150 with FREE SHIPPING!

Comment

Is it a top or a veneer? How thick is the maple?
            Best amp tech I've ever had and hands down one of the best electronic/sound wizards in the NC Piedmont.

Comment

Mighty Mite uses a veneer. Gorgeous cuts, though...

The other 98% of the body is solid Swamp Ash, which sounds AWESOME! Similar balance and sustain as Alder, but with more "POP" and liveliness to the tone!
              Last edited by Masta' C; 02-29-2012, 10:04 AM.

Comment

still available!

Comment

That's beautiful. It looks like one of my Carvin basses.

Comment

Pretty sick. Thinking of the possibilities...

Comment

If my state income Tax Refund would show I would snag it! Filed electronically 6 weeks back so---.
                      Guitars
                      Kiesel DC 135, Carvin AE 185, DC 400, DC 127 KOA, DC 127 Quilt Purple, X220C, PRS Custom 24, Washburn USA MG 122 proto , MG 102, MG 120.
                      Amps PRS Archon 50 head, MT 15, Mesa Subway Rocket, DC-5, Carvin X50B Hot Rod Mod head, Zinky 25watt Blue Velvet combo.

Comment

Happy Monday!

Get that tax return yet?

Comment

Will this accept a hip shot trem?

Comment

Originally posted by DankStar View Post
                            Will this accept a hip shot trem?
                            YES! As well as 2-point and 6-point Strat Trems, Wilkinsons, Gotoh, Mighty Mite, ABM, Super-Vee and just about any other Strat replacement trem you can throw at it!
                            Last edited by Masta' C; 03-08-2012, 02:25 PM.

Comment

Arrghh! Gorgeous! And Im so broke too.. @#$!@$#!
                              Believe me when I say that some of the most amazing music in history was made on equipment that's not as good as what you own right now.

Jol Dantzig

Comment

Working...
                              X