Ok guys, approach this link with open minds-

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ok guys, approach this link with open minds-

This guy is a friend of mine, he's recorded everything in his bedroom. He played every instrument recorded. He is one heck of a lyricist IMO, and his sound is unique (and varied). The tracks range from sounding like a modern arena rock/alternative/metal-ish sound, to acoustic and peaceful. Check it out.
    record, sounds, share, sound, audio, tracks, music, soundcloud
    My Blog: thisismyhatnow.blogspot.com

Originally posted by kevlar3000
    The smoker is great at adding a few decades, kinda like having Keith Richards breathe on yer guitar for a few hours...
    Originally posted by CTN
    I will kill you. Then I will resuscitate you, so you can watch me steal your new Tokai and play some horrible sounding ultra-dissonant death metal on it, then I will kill you again.
    FOR THE LOVE OF GOD! DC RESISTANCE DOES NOT DETERMINE ACTUAL OUTPUT OF A PICKUP.

Re: Ok guys, approach this link with open minds-

I like it! The first song (Asphyxia) reminds me a lot of Wolf Parade + A little bit heavier stuff. I like the drums quite a bit

Tell your friend to keep up the good work!
    Originally posted by kilphody
    There is no such thing as useless knowledge.

Comment

Re: Ok guys, approach this link with open minds-

Originally posted by cream123 View Post
      I like it! The first song (Asphyxia) reminds me a lot of Wolf Parade + A little bit heavier stuff. I like the drums quite a bit

Tell your friend to keep up the good work!
      Will do! The drum thing makes sense because he has played drums a few years longer than anything else.
      My Blog: thisismyhatnow.blogspot.com

Originally posted by kevlar3000
      The smoker is great at adding a few decades, kinda like having Keith Richards breathe on yer guitar for a few hours...
      Originally posted by CTN
      I will kill you. Then I will resuscitate you, so you can watch me steal your new Tokai and play some horrible sounding ultra-dissonant death metal on it, then I will kill you again.
      FOR THE LOVE OF GOD! DC RESISTANCE DOES NOT DETERMINE ACTUAL OUTPUT OF A PICKUP.

Comment

Working...
      X