"Behemoth Awakens" - Heavy Rock song

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Behemoth Awakens" - Heavy Rock song

wrote a new song heavy groove rock, used my gibson les paul standard factory pups, my tech 21characterOxfordPedal, and recabinet for all guitars: http://soundclick.com/share.cfm?id=11543370
    Last edited by everdrone; 04-04-2012, 10:38 PM.

Re: "Behemoth Awakens" - Heavy Rock song

Awesome work. That lead tone is seriously badass.
    "Everything must be black, like the storm of justice!"

Comment

Getting it dialed in man! Good sounding guitars and I dig the riff. That pedal fits your style i think.
      Pulse 2AM - YouTube
      Pulse 2AM - iTunes

Comment

Originally posted by SabbathFan0220 View Post
        Awesome work. That lead tone is seriously badass.
        Thanks brutha!! super happy to get this feedback, many thanks! for the lead tone, I used a recabinet preset and tech21 pedal and ezmixII for compression and did some EQing. for mastering I used ozone5 which is truly amazing software.

Originally posted by innerdreamrecords.co View Post
        Getting it dialed in man! Good sounding guitars and I dig the riff. That pedal fits your style i think.
        Rock on! Ill take good sounding guitarz any day, I think this was a wise decision over kemper/axefx and I still have not heard an OMG clip from either where I wanted to spend the $2000 I dont have. nothing sounds like a thunderverb 50 tho

Down song - amazing tone with Thunderverb 50:

Comment

Cool riff! Please get Soundcloud! SoundClick makes me weep. Soundcloud's mp3 streams sound much better and if you enable downloads, we can listen to the original .wav file!
          Why don't you take your little Cobra Kais and get outta here?!
          My collaborative PROGRESSIVE ROCK PROJECT, As Follows.

Comment

Originally posted by TwilightOdyssey View Post
            Cool riff! Please get Soundcloud! SoundClick makes me weep. Soundcloud's mp3 streams sound much better and if you enable downloads, we can listen to the original .wav file!
            I have soundcloud, thanks for the props brutha!! here it is http://soundcloud.com/earthalliance/behemoth-awakens

there are free soundclick downloads too, I got 51 songs so I dont wanna pay soundcloud to download em and have option of updating...

Comment

As long as you don't exceed 2 hours of material, SoundCloud is FREE ... (and --- shhhh! --- you can always have multiple SoundCloud accounts )
              Why don't you take your little Cobra Kais and get outta here?!
              My collaborative PROGRESSIVE ROCK PROJECT, As Follows.

Comment

Working...
              X