Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great deal with Masta' C for a set of Livewires. Looking forward to wiring up my very first set of actives. Thanks, Clint!

Comment

• Excellent deal with IndySG on the purchase of a PATB-3. Great communication. I paid for the pickup, he recieved the money and immediately sent it to me. Arrived in pristine shape in an extremely short time. Would definitely deal again!
      Washburn Atlantis EC26 (YJM Fury/Screamin' Demon w/Triple Shot) and Washburn Parallaxe PXS100ARFRWHM (PATB-1n/PATB-3)
      Rivera M100 and Rivera Bonehead.

Good deals with: Savage Distortion, IndySG, Masta' C, RayBarbeeMusic, Monsta-Tone, Chickencoop, Traumatized.

Comment

• Had an excellent deal on a ParallelAxis Neck pickup with ArtieToo. Have done business before, will do business again, and it's always been a pleasure.

Side note: It's been almost exactly 20 years since this thread started.

Comment

• Thanks for the kind words. I'm still trying to figure out what happened to the Blues Saraceno pup. I don't remember selling it to anyone. Then again, my memory ain't what it used to be.

Comment

• Originally posted by ArtieToo View Post
            Thanks for the kind words. I'm still trying to figure out what happened to the Blues Saraceno pup. I don't remember selling it to anyone. Then again, my memory ain't what it used to be.
            You might have sold it to me?!

Comment

• Originally posted by beaubrummels View Post

You might have sold it to me?!
              Cool. It will be a perfect match to the PATB-1n that's headed your way.

Comment

• Another great deal with ArtieToo, as always!

Comment

• Originally posted by Mononoaware View Post
                  Great deal with Masta' C for a set of Livewires. Looking forward to wiring up my very first set of actives. Thanks, Clint!
                  Sorry it took me so long to make mention of the great deal with Mononoaware! I hope the pickups are treating you well!

Comment

• Originally posted by Masta' C View Post
                    Another great deal with ArtieToo, as always!
                    Thanks Masta. And back atcha. (Did you like that box?)

Comment

Working...
                    X