This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Good Trader Alert

Recently had great interactions with brunogio, B2D, and CapoFirstFret. Thanks again guys
    "An intellectual says a simple thing in a hard way. An artist says a hard thing in a simple way. " - Bukowski

"A banker will take a guitar and play three notes on it. A rock star will take a guitar and throw it across the room. " - David Lee Roth

Comment

Good experience with CDWillis in a trade.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Good transaction with brunogio.
        Join me in the fight against muscular atrophy!

Originally posted by Douglas Adams
        This planet has - or rather had - a problem, which was this: most of the people living on it were unhappy for pretty much of the time. Many solutions were suggested for this problem, but most of these were largely concerned with the movements of small green pieces of paper, which is odd because on the whole it wasn't the small green pieces of paper that were unhappy.

Comment

Great deal with BRUNOGIO. Quick ship and great communication. Thx!
          -=The Dali
          --== Unabashed Alex Lifeson Fan

Visit My Guitar Building Blog at www.hammersandchords.com

Comment

A BIG HUGE thanks to JB from Hell!! I was looking for an old style tuner and he sent me one and wouldn't let me pay for anything!! Thank you again Sir!! You are way too kind!
            I don't believe anything I say and only half of what you hear....

Comment

Great recent dealing with ECLECTICSYNERGY...thanks, man!

Comment

Super easy transaction of some spare parts Gtrjunior purchased from me!
                I miss the 80's (girls) !!!

Seymour Duncans currently in use - In Les Pauls: Custom(b)/Jazz(n), Distortion(b)/Jazz(n), '59(b)/'59(n) w/A4 mag, P-Rails(b)/P-Rails(n); In a Bullet S-3: P-Rails(b)/stock/Vintage Stack Tele(n); In a Dot: Seth Lover(b)/Seth Lover(n); In a Del Mar: Mag Mic; In a Lead II: Custom Shop Fender X-1(b)

Comment

Had a great transaction with Alvin. Thank you so much.

Also, earlier I had a great transaction with BenPerkins. Thank you so much.

Would do business again anytime.

Comment

Great deals recently with Wattage, jmiller475, and RyeDaddy. They're the kind of people who make this forum my first choice when looking for new gear. Thanks, guys!

Comment

A great deal with synzzzer ! Excellent communications and a super fast transaction. A true pleasure to deal with him.
                      I miss the 80's (girls) !!!

Seymour Duncans currently in use - In Les Pauls: Custom(b)/Jazz(n), Distortion(b)/Jazz(n), '59(b)/'59(n) w/A4 mag, P-Rails(b)/P-Rails(n); In a Bullet S-3: P-Rails(b)/stock/Vintage Stack Tele(n); In a Dot: Seth Lover(b)/Seth Lover(n); In a Del Mar: Mag Mic; In a Lead II: Custom Shop Fender X-1(b)

Comment

Had a great deal with Dave R. Good communication, everything as advertised, would do business again.

Comment

Sold some strings to DonP. Good guy!

Comment

Just finished another fine transaction with Masta' C. Good people to do business with.

Comment

Originally posted by ArtieToo View Post
                              Just finished another fine transaction with Masta' C. Good people to do business with.
                              ARTIETOO is the BEST! Thanks again, Artie! Awesome dealing with you, as always

Comment

Great trade with aiaosu! He even threw in a few extra goodies.

Comment

Working...
                                X