This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Good Trader Alert

Did a body swap with Travis. Good guy to deal with.

Trevor
    www.lockwireguitars.com

Comment

Originally posted by pinto79
      Did a body swap with Travis. Good guy to deal with.

Trevor

The deal did go smoothly. Hope you like the body, I work out.
      Everything in this post is the sole opinion of the author. The author makes no claims that his word is final, only that the opinions expressed are those of the author and any similiarities to the opinions of others is purely coincidental.

Comment

mighamoon The best rader I have ever dealt with. Not only did he deliver as promised he also threw in a bunch of extras. Thanks
        My bands links:

PEDL
        www.myspace.com/pedlmusic

TREBLE BLEED
        www.myspace.com/treblebleed

KLINK
        www.myspace.com/klinkdetroit

Comment

Just purchased a DiMarzio Air Zone off Dan-ola. Very smooth transaction. He shipped it same day cause I got payment to him pretty early, plus he's 2 hours behind me so that helped. I got lucky that he still had it and grateful he still had it available for sale.

Thanks for the deal, Dan-ola.

Comment

KLINKDETROIT , just got the akg from him, quick shipping and a pleasure to deal with

Cheers bro!
            Marshall JVM 410C
            Mesa Boogie DC-3
            ~2010 USA G&L Legacy Special/S-500 bastard-child, Tobaccoburst.
            1996 USA G&L Legacy, Honeyburst, SSS , Dimarzio Injector/Kinman AVn69/AVn69
            2007 USA Gibson LP Studio, Stock PUPs
            2005 USA EBMM Silhouette Special,Hardtail , Tobaccoburst,SSS Stock PUPs
            1999 USA Peavey Wolfgang,Flame Cherryburst Trem
            2005 MIM Fender Tele, Hotrails/Stock Neck
            1997 Yamaha Pacifica 812 EMGs

Comment

Got my Demon from shreder75. No problems at all, fast shipping, great communication, a big ol' A+.
              Speak through your fingers

Comment

JacobTM and I just completed a quick and hassle free transaction. He is highly recommended!

Thanks again, Jacob!!

- Martian

Comment

Originally posted by vinterland
                  Got my Demon from shreder75. No problems at all, fast shipping, great communication, a big ol' A+.

ditto for vinterland..very good guy! would definetly do business again
                  Splawn QR
                  Splawn 4x12 w/greenbacks
                  Splawn 2x12 w/ CL80s
                  George Lynch Skulls n' Snakes Sig ESP w/JB trembucker

My Cover Band
                  My Gear Pix
                  My SPLAWN Clips
                  My SPLAWN Vids/Homepage

Comment

LesPaulRules.... a man of his word! Good deal on that DOD chorus with him.

Comment

Telerifik came through for me even being sick! Great to deal with. Thanks
                      GUITARS:

79 Ibanez st50/59n/JBbr
                      04 Schecter pt/Bombergirl/stock
                      98 Ibanez Rg490t/stock
                      97 fender tele/stock/ Hot Rails coming
                      :smokin:
                      AMPS:
                      :cool2:88 yamaha t-50 head
                      1931b marshall 1x12 cab
                      86 yamaha 50/112 SS
                      :smokin:

Comment

Sold a pickup to Martian, he was great, super-prompt payment and didn't mess around in the process.

Great guy.
                        Pickups for sale/trade:

Seth Lover(b) nickel, Breed(b) zebra, 5/2(RWRP), Vintage Jazz Bass(b)

Looking for:

SSL6, Phat Cat(n), Seth Lover(n), Pearly Gates(n), A2P(n)

Comment

did a trade with CapoFirstFret for his Peavey Delta Blues, honest description, good communication, amp arrived from Mississippi to Canada well packed and working like a champ so far!
                          Originally posted by Mattt
                          If $10 gets me a pedal that sounds as sweet as my own farts... then i'm buying it!
                          Originally posted by ginormous
                          This beer is so cold, it did yo' mama and made your daddy watch!

Comment

Originally posted by FenderFan79
                            did a trade with CapoFirstFret for his Peavey Delta Blues, honest description, good communication, amp arrived from Mississippi to Canada well packed and working like a champ so far!

Likewise for Fenderfan! Great guy, stuff was even better than he described (even included new batteries for the pedals!!)....was even understanding when shipping out was a bit delayed....great guy!
                            Originally posted by Jakob Dylan
                            It's a little gross to put yourself in every song. I mean, how interesting do people really think you are?
                            Originally posted by LesStrat
                            Paris Hilton's psychiatrist... Now that's gotta be an easy job. Kinda like being an auto mechanic in an Amish community.

Comment

Also, a great heads up for fuzz+strat! I traded a Traynor YBA-1A for a Traynor YCV40T from him and even though I missed the delivery of the amp today, it is here and i'm sure it's in great condition (I have faith)! so I wanted to go ahead and post a great trader alert for him as well
                              Originally posted by Jakob Dylan
                              It's a little gross to put yourself in every song. I mean, how interesting do people really think you are?
                              Originally posted by LesStrat
                              Paris Hilton's psychiatrist... Now that's gotta be an easy job. Kinda like being an auto mechanic in an Amish community.

Comment

Originally posted by CapoFirstFret
                                Also, a great heads up for fuzz+strat! I traded a Traynor YBA-1A for a Traynor YCV40T from him and even though I missed the delivery of the amp today, it is here and i'm sure it's in great condition (I have faith)! so I wanted to go ahead and post a great trader alert for him as well
                                Likewise for Capo here - excellent guy to deal with! The YBA-1A was a little better than I expected, so kudos there too. Nice, quick to respond and just good all around.
                                The chief export of Chuck Norris is pain.

Comment

Working...
                                X