This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Good Trader Alert

I also give my regards to jgutello. He was a joy to do business with and thanks to him for his wishes for my wife. Thanks man.

gt5litre

Comment

Dan-ola
      Cool guy VERY easy to deal with many thank yous for the *****in pedal!
      "...Strange brew -- kill what's inside of you..."

Comment

Originally posted by chopstherocker
        Got my bag of hardware crap from Beandip. Good man, will do business with again.
        same with you Russ.

Also had an alright transaction with Alvin. Damn usps. Everything that was on him was good though.
        This is the very perfection of a man, to find out his own imperfections. - St. Augustine of Hippo

Comment

I received my JB Jr. from my gear buddy kjrocks yestarday. Looks good and work great! Thanks again Garrett!

Gibson Les Paul Traditional
          Norman B50 Acoustic Guitar

Comment

Just received a very nice JB from vinterland. Transaction was quick, shipping was quick, pickup was packed very well ... overall excellent to deal with! Thanks again!
            Band: www.colouredanimal.com
            Twitter: www.twitter.com/mrperki
            Blorg: mrperki.tumblr.com

Read my Seymour Duncan blog posts

Comment

Originally posted by ratherdashing
              Just received a very nice JB from vinterland. Transaction was quick, shipping was quick, pickup was packed very well ... overall excellent to deal with! Thanks again!
              RD was a great guy to deal with. Quick payment, great communication.
              Speak through your fingers

Comment

I just bought a delay pedal from Destroying Angel, and he was a great person to deal with. Totally pro every step of the way. Great communication, quick shipment, item was well packed, he has my highest recommendation!!

Comment

traded my jazz for telecaster887's 59. don't let his low post count fool you. fast communication and even faster shipping. highly recommended!
                  the mind is willing, but the flesh is weak...

Comment

Bought a pickup from gt5litre
                    nice guy great to deal with

Comment

Originally posted by real59er
                      I just bought a delay pedal from Destroying Angel, and he was a great person to deal with. Totally pro every step of the way. Great communication, quick shipment, item was well packed, he has my highest recommendation!!

real59er (allan) is a great guy to deal with, fast payment, great guy to talk to. Cheers!
                      Gibson Les Paul Studio [DD(b), PG(n)]

VHT Deliverance 60
                      Splawn 4x12

Xssive built Monroe Drive
                      Vox Time Machine Delay
                      Boss Noise Supressor

Comment

Had a good deal with Primo on the pickups I bought from him. Good communication and everything was as smooth as butter!

Comment

good dealing with you too man.

Comment

Just got a pickguard, orange drops, pots, and a hot batch of chowder from Theodie!!! Everything went real well.

Comment

danhops - Got my Dimarzio FT1 and Cruiser on Friday, thanks for the VERY fast shipment.

Dave

Comment

Thanks Fusion1, pleasure to do business!!!

cheers Primo.

Originally posted by Fusion1
                                Had a good deal with Primo on the pickups I bought from him. Good communication and everything was as smooth as butter!
                                GEAR: 2008 Gibson Les Paul Custom(ebony) w/ C8 & PGn, 2012 Gibson LP Classic Custom(cream)w/ C8 & SD APII , '95 Epi LP Gold Top w/ JB & '59, '97 Fender Am Std Strat(Black) w/SD aps-1, '84 Profile Strat(Black), '06 Black Epiphone Korina Flying V w/EMG's, '04 Epiphone Dot w/JB & Jazz, Squier 50's Vibe Telecaster butterscotch blonde w/SD Hot Rail bridge, Marshall JVM410Head & Marshall TV4X12 cab w/V30's, Marshall DSL40C 1X12 combo, VOX AC30CC 2X12 combo.

Comment

Working...
                                X