This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Good Trader Alert

great trade with falstaff, he sent me some grateful dead concerts on cd/tape, and i didnt even have to give him anything (yet)! great trader
    esp ltd deluxe ec-1000 (amber sunburst)
    fender mim standard strat
    peavey classic 30
    johnson j-station
    original ibanez ts-9 (not in use)
    dunlop crybaby (sometimes in use)
    yamaha f-310p acoustic
    taylor 410 acoustic
    "This ain't no ballet-we want people to listen with their eyes closed,to just let the music come inside them and forget their wordly cares..." Duane Allman
    "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind." - Dr. Suess

Comment

Another great transaction with push to shuv. Easy as pie...perfect.
      My Sound Clips

Comment

I recently did a transaction with SoCalSteve, items were like brand new and I really enjoyed our communications - this deal couldn't have been better.
        Wankologist
        Ultra Strat > G30 Relay > Stobostomp > Pod HD500 > DT25 Combo - Taylor 810, MIM Deluxe Players w/Kleins, Artcore 73

Following gear for sale - Super Champ XD / BBE Sonic Stomp / Line 6 M13 / Brian Moore i1 / '65 Bassman / Reverend Hellhound 1x12 / Tech 21 Power Engine

Comment

I have nothing but great things to say about CaptainCrunch. I would deal with him again anytime!
          Seymour Duncans I've owned: Dimebucker, '59n, '59b, PG+n, JB, Phat Cat, PGn, Custom, Seth Lover, '78.

Comment

Jeff_H once again was excellent to work with
            PRS Singlecuts
            Epiphone Sheraton II
            Vintage acoustics

Comment

i got a full shred from BlackRose........great deal.

Comment

Bought a modded DS-1 from korovamilkdud, i received the thing so fast, my head was spinning haha. Even more surprising was the inclusion of the original box and papers :O!
                Excellent seller.

... wow, that kinda felt like leaving feedback on ebay, but with more space :B

Comment

Originally posted by mockingbird
                  i got a full shred from BlackRose........great deal.
                  I snagged the "Stag Mags" . . . another plug for John at BlackRose.

And for once in my life, I was in the right place at the right time.
                  Super deal.

Comment

A plug for Lewguitar (aka Lew Collins),

He made up a fully loaded pearloid pickguard (8 hole) with Fralin vintage hots pups, volume bleed and also volume wiring, together with all the pots and the 5 way switch for my '57 JV re-issue. Great work and eveything fitted in the guitar perfectly without any problems. Thoroughly recommend Lew for this work. BTW Lew did sign the back for me but the date should read "3-20-04" and not "3-20-03".

Norman

Front:

Rear:

Normans Guitars

Comment

I just had a great and smooth transation with bvc310 (Brian).
                      "Tone is in the cheese." -LSP

"whoever says angus young is overrated is a complete idiot." -flank

Comment

Just had a great experience with Norman_T. The neck was as promised, well packed, and pretty speedy (4 days UK -> Germany).

Norm, check your PM´s
                        Zerberus Industries: Where perfection just isn't good enough.

Listen to my music at http://www.soundclick.com/infiniteending and www.subache.com

Comment

Great transaction with "crompf" (Rémi)

Comment

51501984 is great to deal with , i bought a set of pups off him and they are great,he got them to me fast and they were shipped in cases and packed perfect!

Comment

RG 2570 purchased some pickups from me and I had the payment in 5 days (money order) , Thanks Again !!!!!!
                              When asking for pickup suggestions please tell us what amp you`re using

Comment

I've done deals with a few guys here, but seem to often forget who.

jolly, mrid come to mind. jeremy as well. bob up in the pacific northwest, think he's going by midnight man or something like that. that was actually a funny one. I had told some of you guys about a DRRI amp that was being sold pretty cheap on another forum. I can't remember why, but I actually bought the darn thing. Then bob got around to saying that he was interested, so I had the seller just send it to him.... paypal made money on that deal...

It's funny, but I think you just kind of get a sixth sense for who you can trust on this board. If they've got enough posts, you can get a good feel for who they are I think.

Glad to see that the good trader list is quite a bit longer than the bad trader list.

www.CelticAmplifiers.com

"You can't save everybody, everybody don't wanna be saved."

Comment

Working...
                                X