X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Bad Trader Alert

Originally posted by Fusion1 View Post
    Well I still haven't received anything from Lucid_Lunatic. Not sure what the big deal is for sending a $10 payment is. Now this is apparently the 4th time the payment got lost or stolen (from his postmaster) since this ordeal has occurred. I'm sorry but I don't buy it that he would have this kind of problem with the post office this often. How would he even pay his bills if someone is tampering with his mail? I am getting the feeling this was all a nice story but for $10 it is a bit pathetic.
    That sucks, man. I agree that, while $10 isn't a lot of money, a man should keep his word. I'd be equally pissed off.
    Originally posted by ImmortalSix
    I am just jug the merlot

Comment

I'll try this again and try to keep my cool.

You've came on here and in a round about way, cxalled me a liar. This pisses me off, especially when I have the postal monye order receipt right here in front of me. I'll take it you've made an honest mistake in your counting when you say its been sent and lost 4 times. I have kept you updated with the money order numbers and pretty much everything I could do. I told you a couple of days ago I would have the money order checked at the P.O. and I pmed you to let you know it had not been cashed and that I would send another. I sent you another PM letting you know I spaced on sending it yesterday and I would send it sometime this week.

Comment

Can you guys sort things out via PayPal?
        I am just jug the merlot

Comment

Is someone's word more important than $10? I bought an item from a member that shall for now remain nameless. Paid for the item on the 27th of October. The item arrived but there was no cables included. PM'ed them and they responded about making it right by sending $10 to compensate for the missing cables. They claimed to have sent the payment on Nov 20th. Well I waited and waited and still no money. Then supposedly he mailed out an additional payment on the 2nd or 3rd of December. Still nothing. I know this is a lot of *****ing over $10, but seriously if they mailed it out on the 3rd even, it won't take a week to get from Alabama to Florida. Even more impossible is 2 letters to get "lost in the mail". Thoughts?

To me the $10 is kind of insignificant but if someone gives me their word and they don't deliver or are giving some song and dance story, I will probably never trust them ever. That's just the way I am.
          Did lucid tell you there were no cables? I gotta say man, having dealt with him several times and never having one single problem, your claiming he is screwing you over for $10 sounds a little wack.
          Originally posted by Empty Pockets
          yngwie sounds like an orchestra of cartoon bees.

Comment

Scottish his add mentioned it came with the cables and he told me via PM that in fact they did (albeit not all of the power cables but some of them (Dunlop charges $30 for a new full set, I know as I bought them already). I received the Dunlop Brick and it was just the Brick inside the box and no cables. The $10 is not that important as it has taken a life all it's own with this crazy situation with his post office supposedly losing the payment or stealing it. I don't know who to believe but after 4 attempts and nothing it is a bit sketchy.

Comment

Scottish his add mentioned it came with the cables and he told me via PM that in fact they did (albeit not all of the power cables but some of them (Dunlop charges $30 for a new full set, I know as I bought them already). I received the Dunlop Brick and it was just the Brick inside the box and no cables. The $10 is not that important as it has taken a life all it's own with this crazy situation with his post office supposedly losing the payment or stealing it. I don't know who to believe but after 4 attempts and nothing it is a bit sketchy.
              No actually, I said in the ad I "thought" I might be able to find a couple of the old cables, but wasn't sure. I couldn't and you pitched a fit so I said I would just give you 10 bucks back. After sending cash I sent a money order, which I have proof of. I've already kept all of my "theories" in PM's because I didn't have proof, but I'm working on it.

No I did not send another money order today either, didn't even cross my mind until now, but with the way things have gone and me already sending $30 out on a $40 purchase, how's about I drive down and give it to you personally. I have never seen the ocean and Florida aint too far.

Comment

Yeah sure bring one of those cheap bottles of $10 vodka from Albertsons and we're square haha.

Comment

Yeah sure bring one of those cheap bottles of $10 vodka from Albertsons and we're square haha.
                  You're alright bro! I was drunk and sorry for runnin' off at the mouth the way I did. I'll send you out another money order in the morning.

Comment

No prob Josh, sorry too for getting pissy, you're alright by me.

Comment

Originally posted by threechordcharlie
                      kjrocks
                      Last Friday, 1-23-09, I bought a Boss chorus pedal from him. I Pay Pal'd the money at the time I agreed to it. He told me he would pack it and ship it Monday, 1-25-09. I haven't seen it yet. I have tried to pm him, but no response. I know he is not a bad guy, and I hate to post this.
                      I am just hoping that maybe someone else knows how to get in touch with him. As soon as I hear something, I will gladly delete this post.
                      How long are you thinking this package should take to arrive?
                      I am just jug the merlot

Comment

I was thinking no longer than 4 days, but it's all good in the hood.
                        sigpic Wes
                        Originally posted by Robert S.
                        I love you too Charlie!
                        Now I have to find a way to gouge out my minds eye.

Comment

Got my payment from Lucid_Lunatic (Josh). After all the *****ing I've done, I'm glad for closure. Thanks Josh.

Comment

Crazy how when two angry men talk about getting drunk..... Everything's all better again..
                            There is a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness"

Facebook:
                            http://www.facebook.com/shakemaker

My life:
                            www.myspace.com/marionhighh

Comment

Originally posted by fenderbass6 View Post
                              Crazy how when two angry men talk about getting drunk..... Everything's all better again..
                              To Alcohol! The cause of and solution to all of life's problems
                              - Homer Simpson

Comment

Originally posted by gpenguins View Post
                                To Alcohol! The cause of and solution to all of life's problems
                                - Homer Simpson
                                "Beer is proof that God loves us" - Benjamin Franklin
                                There is a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness"

Facebook:
                                http://www.facebook.com/shakemaker

My life:
                                www.myspace.com/marionhighh

Comment

Working...
                                X