X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Bad Trader Alert

Originally posted by tkoz View Post
    Just created this account to try to warn people about user Dominus. He is selling a few things here right now. I traded several items to him last month for a guitar, and while he received his items, i received nothing.
    I sent his pedals back. One needed repair, one was a multi-fx that needed a power adapter. I was trying to resolve those issues before sending a mint condition guitar out.

Director of Arizona Young Voters Initiative

https://www.azyoungvoters.org

Twitter:
    @ArizonaVoters

Comment

Originally posted by dominus View Post
      I sent his pedals back. One needed repair, one was a multi-fx that needed a power adapter. I was trying to resolve those issues before sending a mint condition guitar out.
      dominus is a good trader, no 2 ways about it.
      Good trades/deals with Dominus, Rich#6, Lazyfingers, SAVAGE DISTORTION and ErikH.

Comment

Originally posted by jacksontrader View Post
        dominus is a good trader, no 2 ways about it.

I will 2nd that! I have done numerous deals with dominus, never once had an issue.
        Last edited by Mark Cearlock; 12-14-2009, 05:22 AM.
        Guitars:
        2017 Epiphone dot
        2007 Fender Strat (Andrew Robertson Pickups "Black strat set")
        2015/19 Fender fat telecaster
        (Andrew robertson pickups broadcaster/ Duncan 59n)

Peavey Classic 50 head/ Peavey Classic 410e cab

Comment

i've also had a good sale with dominus, paid me ASAP for a pickup.
          Yo, i'm Ryan™.

https://www.facebook.com/patchworklv
          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=der6aGGzQTk
          ^link to 7 tracks of my band, Patchwork

Comment

Those that have come to the Forum just to bad-mouth have been dealt with.

Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it's a plan!

Comment

I'd stay away from Texas Swamp.
              He backed out of a deal with myself
              and another forum bro on the same item
              at the same time. Grow up Daniel.

Comment

^ I had the same experience with Texas Swamp.

A lot of deals going on behind the back without any notification. I won't be doing any deals with Texas Swamp again.
                Originally posted by Bass_Medic_05
                I dig the wood!

Comment

Originally posted by bluesbend
                  I had an agreed upon price for a Pearly Gates with msawitzke and had the rug pulled out from under me me without any said reason.
                  Don't trust this pantywaste.
                  No need for name calling. You didn't confirm in any way and someone else paid in full right away.

edit: Let me add to this and say this guy is berating me in PMs and being very offensive and downright rude.
                  Last edited by MDS; 06-30-2010, 09:25 PM.

Comment

I think his message speaks for itself. Totally unreasonable guy. Very hostile and immature about the whole thing. I understand being frustrated, but there was no communication and no payment.

I know this is a message about how I'm a bad trader, but take what you will from bluesbends responses. His PMs were 10x more inappropriate.

Comment

Sour grapes bluesbend. Did you tell him you were going out to chop wood for 8 hours? Someone stepped up with the $$ first. You snooze you lose. Happens all the time. Stop your whining & get over it, it's only a friggin pickup.

To me a bad trader is defined in the very first post of this thread: "If you've been ripped off or misled in a trade, post it here!" Neither of which happened.

He didn't steal your money and he didn't send you something not as described. As a matter of fact, there was no trade & no sale so to me he's not a bad trader. I would deal with him before I deal with you simply because he has a better attitude. Time to grow up.

I had an argeed upon price with this pantywaste. I left the computer to work splitting wood, when I came back to the forum I get a message saying the p'up is gone. No reson given. It then pm's me saying that it sold it right away because it hadn't heard from me in 12 hours. Bullsh!t!

This dweeb said the p'up was lying around for two years, but it can't have the common courtisy to wait 8 hours for my response.
                      I have no respect for this pinhead.
                      Last edited by zepsongs; 07-01-2010, 12:06 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by scottish View Post
                        Im not 100% sure about this but i think all the customs (custom, CC and C5) are the same wind with different mags.
                        Yes they are

Comment

Originally posted by zepsongs View Post
                          Sour grapes bluesbend.

To me a bad trader is defined in the very first post of this thread: "If you've been ripped off or misled in a trade, post it here!" Neither of which happened.

He didn't steal your money and he didn't send you something not as described. As a matter of fact, there was no trade & no sale so to me he's not a bad trader. I would deal with him before I deal with you simply because he has a better attitude. Time to grow up.
                          Well to others a bad trader can be someone who agrees upon a price with someone ie. it's reserved as they made the deal first, and then reneges on the deal with no explanation.

I'd be dealing with bluesbend any day of the week over "pantywaste" as he knows the value of ones word.

BTW you're telling him to grow up when he is 51 years old

Comment

I had an argeed upon price with this pantywaste. I left the computer to work splitting wood, when I came back to the forum I get a message saying the p'up is gone. No reson given. It then pm's me saying that it sold it right away because it hadn't heard from me in 12 hours. Bullsh!t!

This dweeb said the p'up was lying around for two years, but it can't have the common courtisy to wait 8 hours for my response.
                            I have no respect for this pinhead.
                            a bird in the hand is worth two in the bush.......you snooze you lose.....he's not a bad trader...you sould delete your thread.
                            Originally posted by Gearjoneser
                            Put the two together, and make it Kambone.

Comment

Originally posted by FluffChop View Post
                              BTW you're telling him to grow up when he is 51 years old
                              Well when he PMs me suggesting I meet him out behind the back of his barn so we can duke it out, I think that growing up is the correct call. Last time I heard that request I was in high school. Not exactly what one would expect from a 51yo. Then again, maybe he is a huge High School Musical fan.

Comment

Skeyescraper on E-BAy. Not only a rip off artist, but an insulting jerk to boot. I don't think I've ever had a more insulting Email sent to me than the one this seller sent when I asked a simple question. God forbid a buyer wanting to know something.

Comment

Working...
                                X