This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Bad Trader Alert

I know he has been going through custody stuff. Maybe that's why... I don't know... I've done 4 or 5 deals with him and they have all been good.
    Originally posted by Good Will Hunting
    Real loss is only possible when you love something more than you love yourself.

Comment

Dude, I really doubt that's the case.

Comment

Originally posted by Ed Hunter
        Wow i never knew he was like that? he has totally disappeared?
        And ED..Charvel the best..Nah Brah..Jackson is the best!
        "Anyone who understands Jazz knows that you can't understand it. It's too complicated. That's what's so simple about it." - Yogi Berra

Comment

Originally posted by MetalManiac View Post
          And ED..Charvel the best..Nah Brah..Jackson is the best!
          same guy the charvels i cheerish are when jackson ran the company back in 78-85

Comment

Shampaggin makes you think more clearly.

Comment

Damn it, you beat me to it. I'm Sorry. In dont care how long it takes, long as I know whats going on, ya know? >Why didnt you answer my emails. Im gun shy since the Stevealysis thing.
              "Anyone who understands Jazz knows that you can't understand it. It's too complicated. That's what's so simple about it." - Yogi Berra

Comment

I'll PM you....
                Originally posted by Good Will Hunting
                Real loss is only possible when you love something more than you love yourself.

Comment

Alls well with Stevealysis and Andrew Lamprecht.

Comment

I hate to do this and I hope it's not true but I have a possible bad trade in the works with Jake-41 (https://forum.seymourduncan.com/member.php?u=21463). If I end up being wrong about this I will sing your praises and delete everything but as of this second, I'm a bit sketched out.

Sent him payment on 3/21 via USPS. He said he sent the guitar out on 3/26 even before he received payment cause he was heading out of town. No tracking number or notification of what shipping method he used.

Been 16 days and he hasn't logged on here, responded to my messages and still no guitar. I believe he lives in the middle of nowhere and USPS can be terrible so I'm holding out hope that it's just seriously delayed but the lack of response is what's killing me.

Again, hope it all works out and I do not want to besmirch your good trading name. Just reserving this place in case. Below is the trading thread.

4/14--still no response or guitar.
                    4/26-at this point, no response, fair to say Jake-41 is a pile of dog doo and should be avoided at all costs
                    Last edited by blakejcan; 04-26-2012, 10:53 AM. Reason: updating

Comment

Originally posted by JOLLY
                      ^^^^I don't think you should consider that a bad sale, and lump him into being a "bad trader". He payed you for the item and you got your money. You're just upset that he sent you a PM that you personally didn't care for.
                      I was extremely pissed off! I had just got home after having a great day and nite and i came home to read that S**T! thats why i wrote it here,now it is deleted and just between me and him

Comment

Originally posted by Ed Hunter View Post
                        I was extremely pissed off! I had just got home after having a great day and nite and i came home to read that S**T! thats why i wrote it here,now it is deleted and just between me and him
                        It's too late for that. I had no intention of making a public display of this deal, but you tried to preempt me. You never even gave me a chance to respond to you PM before you posted on the Bad Trader thread. Ed, I've never had a problem with you before. In fact, we seemed to get along very well, but you really overreacted to my PM. It wasn't like I called you names or something. All I said was "WTF is up with the pickup?" basically and you flew off of the handle.

The pickup was unsoldered from the cover. It's bent around the solder by some hack (YOU) who tried to pry it open with a screw driver. The pickup wasn't even set back in the cover properly. YOU SHOULD HAVE MENTIONED THESE THINGS. You posted the Seth Lover in at least two threads that I can remember and described it basically as in top shape, BUT I COULDN'T GO BACK AND CHECK THE THREADS BECAUSE YOU DELETED ALL OF YOUR SALE/TRADE THREADS.

The fact is that you sent me a beat up pickup. In the least, you should have warned me that it was in need of repair before accepting payment. All I was going to do was ask for a refund but you wanted to make a big production out of it. Well you reap what you sow.

The question is, are you man enough to make things right?
                        Last edited by UberMetalDood; 04-28-2012, 02:33 PM.

Comment

Ed, buddy, your gonna have to come clean on this..UMD just sent Jolly a sweet new Wolfgang in as described condition, so I'm gonna have to side with him on this based off that...
                          Last edited by MetalManiac; 04-28-2012, 02:34 PM.

Comment

You know what UBER just like i said to you in my PM reply to you before still applies!
                            Bottom line the pu was advertised as USED not new and i DID tell you that the cover had been taken off. did you ask for a picture of the bottom of the pup? NO you F**kin did not! You are F**KIN acting like you can even use the seth and that is it destroyed or something???
                            I have had it with this nonsense, it is really strange that YOU are the ONLY one i have ever had a problem with like this!

PS, YEAH I AM GOING TO LOSE MY GOOD TRADER STATUS AND REP HERE OVER A MEASLY $65 SALE! YOU REALLY NEED TO PUT DOWN THE PIPE DUDE!
                            Who knows because you edited your trade threads just before you deleted them. PICTURES DON'T LIE, BUT YOU DO.

YOU ARE A LIAR BECAUSE YOU NEVER, EVER TOLD ME YOU TOOK THE COVER OFF. SHOW ME THE PROOF... OH WAIT, YOU CAN'T BECAUSE YOU EDITED THEN DELETED ALL OF YOUR TRADE THREADS. YOU DEFINITELY NEVER MENTIONED IT IN OUR PM EXCHANGES.

You know as well as I do that you described that pickup as excellent condition in one of those threads you deleted. Just stop lying already.

Oh yeah, did I mention it took you like a freaking week just to ship it out? Yeah, but I be you have an excuse for that too.

Obviously it was pried open with a screwdriver, unwelded, and has scratched up windings as a result of prying it open with a screw driver. You could have at least welded the pickup back together before shipping it, but you had so little regard for someone who paid you fair and square that you shipped it in a crappy condition.

Look boy, I can get a Seth Lover in better condition for that price, but I trusted you as a forum member. That was a mistake, but not my mistake. It was your mistake for taking another member for granted and violating the code of trust and full disclosure.

Refund my money Ed. You can sell your pickup to someone else. That's all you have to do to make things right.

Originally posted by MetalManiac View Post
                            Ed, buddy, your gonna have to come clean on this..UMD just sent Jolly a sweet new Wolfgang in as described condition, so I'm gonna have to side with him on this based off that...
                            Thanks for being reasonable and objective. Look at my sig and my Ebay feedback. I have a 100% trustworthy, proven track record... oops, I forgot to add Jolly to my sig... I have always 100% honorable on every deal.
                            Last edited by UberMetalDood; 04-28-2012, 05:02 PM.

Comment

How old are you seriously?
                              Are you going to refund me or not Eric?
                              Last edited by UberMetalDood; 04-28-2012, 05:09 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by UberMetalDood View Post
                                Thanks for being reasonable and objective. Look at my sig and my Ebay feedback. I have a 100% trustworthy, proven track record... oops, I forgot to add Jolly to my sig... I have always 100% honorable on every deal.
                                Yeah and check my Ebay score and the 50 some post in the "good trader" section about me too while you are at it!
                                Last edited by Ed Hunter; 04-28-2012, 05:09 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X