• Show
Clear All

• Re: Bad Trader Alert

Are you going to refund me or not Eric?

Comment

Originally posted by UberMetalDood View Post
      Are you going to refund me or not Ed?
      Are you kidding me??? That pu is NOT how i shipped it, thanks for bending the cover to make me look bad! Now you want your money back? oh OK i am a idiot

Comment

Originally posted by Ed Hunter View Post
        Are you kidding me??? That pu is NOT how i shipped it, thanks for bending the cover to make me look bad! Now you want your money back? oh OK i am a idiot
        Are you seriously trying to claim that I paid you fair and square, waited a week just for you to ship it out, and then unwelded it and bent it up so I could take pictures and ask for a refund just to make you look bad?

Dude you need to stop playing these games. You're just making yourself look petty and you're displaying how dishonest you are. You're getting worse and worse with every post. All you have to do is refund my money and sell your pickup to someone else.

Again, are you going to refund me or not Eric?

Comment

Ed..buy a new Duncan cover and send it to the man. That much you *must do, regardless.If you can't do at least that, then I'm really really skeptical about your integrity as a seller now. You gotta make sure this deal goes down straight, or I'm going to be very hesitant to ever place good faith in you again, and UMD..accept a compromise..this isnt Ebay..let the seller fix it, then forget it.Leave your feedback and move on..If he won't compromise, then some of us will really get behind you on this.
          OTOH, if you wont budge if he does offer a replacement cover, then your going to be the one who looks bad.
          "Anyone who understands Jazz knows that you can't understand it. It's too complicated. That's what's so simple about it." - Yogi Berra

Comment

You're willing to say anything to avoid the truth. You would love to see me gone so you could cover up what you did and go on as if nothing ever happened. You cannot deceive a righteous man Eric. I told you man, that money is going to bring you bad luck.

You keep going back and editing things and deleting trade threads to cover your tracks. Your original Bad Trader thread was an admission of guilt and you deleted it to cover your tracks. Then you came back and made up this story about how it wasn't shipped this way, blah blah blah. You're just digging yourself into a deep hole of lies Eric.

Comment

Wow...

I like ya Ed and I've had a good deal with you, as many others have, but you need to make this right. Send him a new cover at least.

Comment

Originally posted by Ed Hunter
                tried that
                No you didn't. I never asked for a new cover and you never offered one. You just keep telling lies Eric. All I ever asked for is a refund. Now I don't care. Congratulations Eric. You got away with it. Forget about this and move on. I'm not going to continue posting if you don't. Go and enjoy your new cab. Maybe you can post some pictures of it on the Metroamps forum.

Comment

You cannot deceive a righteous man Eric. I told you man, that money is going to bring you bad luck.

Comment

No you didn't. I never asked for a new cover and you never offered one.
                    i didnt??? my bad
                    yeah i will gladly ship him a new cover or send him the cost of a new cover since he is insisting it was bent like that when recieved even though i know it was not

Comment

You know what UBER just like i said to you in my PM reply to you before still applies!
                      Bottom line the pu was advertised as USED not new and i DID tell you that the cover had been taken off. did you ask for a picture of the bottom of the pup? NO you F**kin did not! You are F**KIN acting like you can even use the seth and that is it destroyed or something???
                      I have had it with this nonsense, it is really strange that YOU are the ONLY one i have ever had a problem with like this!

PS, YEAH I AM GOING TO LOSE MY GOOD TRADER STATUS AND REP HERE OVER A MEASLY $65 SALE! YOU REALLY NEED TO PUT DOWN THE PIPE DUDE!
                      I just wanted to quote your first response in this thread so you could not delete it. This is and admission of guilt. Following your posts, it's clear to see that you keep piling on the lies. YOU KNEW WHAT CONDITION IT WAS IN WHEN YOU SHIPPED IT.

All you had to do was keep calm and work out a refund privately, but YOU chose to make a public production out of this and now you're stuck in your own web of lies, trying to do and say anything to cover up the truth.

This is over. I don't care what you post now because I feel like I've put out the truth and stuck with all the facts and that's all I can do. You will have to live with yourself Eric.

BTW: You never mentioned that the cover was removed. If you did, show me the proof. I read through all of your PMs from the beginning. That's just another one of your lies.
                      Last edited by UberMetalDood; 04-28-2012, 06:24 PM.

Comment

I just wanted to quote your first response in this thread so you could not delete it. This is and admission of guilt. Following your posts, it's clear to see that you keep piling on the lies. YOU KNEW WHAT CONDITION IT WAS IN WHEN YOU SHIPPED IT.

All you had to do was keep calm and work out a refund privately, but YOU chose to make a public production out of this and now you're stuck in your own web of lies, trying to do and say anything to cover up the truth.

This is over. I don't care what you post now because I feel like I've put out the truth and stuck with all the facts and that's all I can do. You will have to live with yourself Eric.
                        I will be able to live with myself just fine thank you

Comment

Ed is a flake that imagines sh!t or something. Don't feel bad Uber, 3 weeks or so after he canceled a deal with me, he posted here saying I never paid and had been telling another guy I was sending it to him.

Comment

Sorry, but I have to put my 2 cents in.

Ed Hunder, a similar thing happening between us when I sold you a Pod XT. I advertised it as used, you didn't ask for pictures, then when it arrived you were not satisfied with the condition because it was a little scratched and you felt you should have gotten the manual and original box even though those weren't advertised as coming with the device. Furthermore, you stated the power supply was damaged even though it was in working order when it shipped. I offered you a refund and in the end you got a discount on your purchase. Moreover, in our deal you blasted me over incorrectly describing the item (even though it was listed as used and stated everything that came with it- eg stand and power supply) and you criticized me for not including pictures in the thread (even though you agreed to the sale and paid without ever asking for them). Additionally, it took a few weeks for you to pay. I went along with it because I was eager to make a sale and knowing that Pods weren't in high demand I agreed to wait. However, I did find it annoying that you were buying other items while I was still waiting to be paid for mine (sorry for the digression).

I didn't say anything then because I wanted to avoid the bad trader drama. I'm bring this up now because it appears you are trying to take advantage of another member. According to what you had posted you appear to be stating that UMD should not get a refund or be upset because you described the item as used and he did not ask for pictures. When you were the buyer in our deal you felt the same and in the end were offered a refund and received discount. Pass on the goodwill you received, when you felt you were in this same situation, regardless of who may be wrong or right.

You know what UBER just like i said to you in my PM reply to you before still applies!
                            Bottom line the pu was advertised as USED not new and i DID tell you that the cover had been taken off. did you ask for a picture of the bottom of the pup? NO you F**kin did not! You are F**KIN acting like you can even use the seth and that is it destroyed or something???
                            I have had it with this nonsense, it is really strange that YOU are the ONLY one i have ever had a problem with like this!

PS, YEAH I AM GOING TO LOSE MY GOOD TRADER STATUS AND REP HERE OVER A MEASLY $65 SALE! YOU REALLY NEED TO PUT DOWN THE PIPE DUDE!
                            Last edited by ericmeyer4; 04-29-2012, 12:12 AM.

Comment

Let me add. Ed Hunter I don't think you are intentionally setting out to rip people off you seem to have a number of good deals on here and I believe if you were out to screw people you would have been outed a long time ago. Moreover, based on our interaction and the accounts for your dealings with Lucid and now UMD, that if there is any misunderstanding (real or imagined) you blow it out of proportion and will try to deflect fault away from yourself. Again it is just my 2 cents and my interpretations could be completely off the mark. Best of luck to EH and UMD in your future trading. I hope cooler heads prevail and both of you are able to come to an agreement that each find equitable.

EDIT: FWI- anyone jumping in to the thread late. The "Eric" Ubermetaldood is referring to Ed Hunter and not me. When I logged in earlier and saw...

Are you going to refund me or not Eric?
                              I got a little worried lol. I didn't remember doing any trades with UMD and I haven't seen to many people with "Eric" in their user name. Again best of luck to both of you.
                              Last edited by ericmeyer4; 04-29-2012, 12:20 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ericmeyer4 View Post
                                Let me add. Ed Hunter I don't think you are intentionally setting out to rip people off you seem to have a number of good deals on here and I believe if you were out to screw people you would have been outed a long time ago. I do believe, based on our interaction and the accounts for your dealings with Lucid and now UMD, that if there is any misunderstanding (real or imagined) you blow it out of proportion quickly and will try your hardest to deflect the fault from yourself. Again it is just my 2 cents and my interpretations could be completely off the mark. Best of luck to you ED and UMD in your future trading. I hope cooler heads prevail and both of you are able to come to an agreement that each find equitable.
                                Exactly.

Comment

Working...
                                X