This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Bad Trader Alert

this ends now. this thread is for bad trades and thats it, the rest of this non-sense is stopping.

Comment

• Re: Bad Trader Alert ZZMOORE

ZZMOORE
      Heres what occured between me and ZZMOORE. going to state the facts and let them speak for themselves.

I bought a EV12L speaker form this guy back in janurary of 2012.
      It looked good when I got it, and I didnt ever actually test it.

Finally last month 7/12 when I was ready to install it, I got it out of the box and hooked it up, and there was a big problem with the speaker.

I sent it to EV 2 weeks ago to be evaluated, and thankfully the cone is Okay, but it had a problem with the terminal, which is going to cost about 60 dollars total for me to fix.
      On top opf the 150 dollars I already paid to ZZMOORE for the speaker, I am pretty much left paying the price for a New speaker.

In my opinion, might want to keep a close eye on this guy ZZMOORE.
      IMO< he new full well at the time he sold the speaker that there was an issue
      with it, and probably expected the cone was blown, and tried to unload it here in a unscrupulous manner here.

Just that facts here..you decide..
      Last edited by MetalManiac; 08-26-2012, 06:11 PM.
      "Anyone who understands Jazz knows that you can't understand it. It's too complicated. That's what's so simple about it." - Yogi Berra

Comment

You waited 8 months to try a speaker out and want to complain that's it's messed up now? That's messed up man.
        Gear: More junk than I know what to do with

Comment

Originally posted by Mr 9finger View Post
          You waited 8 months to try a speaker out and want to complain that's it's messed up now? That's messed up man.
          Of course you'd play that angle. That much was garunteed from you.
          "Anyone who understands Jazz knows that you can't understand it. It's too complicated. That's what's so simple about it." - Yogi Berra

Comment

What angle is that? I'd like to see you try this at almost any retail store. They'd laugh in your face too.

You waited 8 months to try something to see if it works, it doesn't, now you're complaining trying to make someone else look bad. Terminals on a speaker are the most likely things to get beat up when shipping a speaker anyway.

Whatever. This is a complete waste of time. You can't win an argument with an idiot.
            Last edited by Mr 9finger; 08-26-2012, 07:30 PM.

Comment

Why the heck does it cost $60 to replace a speaker terminal?
              Originally posted by LesStrat
              Yogi Berra was correct.
              Originally posted by JOLLY
              I do a few chord things, some crappy lead stuff, and then some rhythm stuff.

Comment

LMMFAO! YOU of all people, calling me white trash! LOL! That's got to be the funniest thing I've read on here in a long time!

At any rate, if I bought something, be it a pickup or a $2000 amp and I was to dam lazy to get out of my computer chair and hook it up for 8 months to check and see if it worked, I'd chalk up to my own stupidity and call it a loss. I sure in the hell would not be asking for a refund and I wouldn't get on the bad trader forum and try to trash someone.

Comment

Originally posted by MetalManiac
                  Whatever ******nozzle. When I sell a speaker it works. It works 100%. Period. It deosnt just work for just awhile, it works always. If it deosnt work, I take it back. No questions asked..that has no time limit. This guy, 'ZZMOOre', wrote me a nice little note about how I was a human piece of dogsquat..but thats between me and him.
                  Sell something. Sell it as working. Stand behind it.But i guess your cheap white trash ethics can't encompass that.
                  I don't know, Jerry. I think if I sold a guy something, and over half a year later, he came back at me wanting a refund, I'd probably tell him to take a hike too... unless he could prove to me that the issue wasn't something that happened while it was in his possession.

I mean, I wouldn't sell something I knew had some undisclosed problem, but think about it... would you expect anyone to just leave a new item lying around for 8 months before trying it?

"Damn, I need some cash and all I have to sell is this busted speaker. I KNOW! I'll sell it to Jerry! That lazy SOB will let it collect dust for months before he tests it and then it will be too late! I HAVE DISCOVERED THE PERFECT CRIME."

No way. Any normal buyer would have come back within a week and said "you sold me a messed up speaker," and I'd be all like "ok, send it back. Here's your refund."
                  -Adam

Hear or Follow my music:

Comment

holy jesus balls. this is the first time i've ever looked at this thread. i've done probably 30 deals on this forum with no issues that i can remember... just lucky i guess.
                    Regarding any post I've made before 2018, assume I've changed my mind by now.

Comment

I hate to do this, but I have had a bad trading experience with Tom Holmes.

I agreed to buy the "Magic Bullet" from him that was supposed to have been used in the JFK assassination. It was supposed to have came with a Certificate of Authenticity, signed by J. Edgar Hoover and the members of the Warren Commission. All I received was a flattened .22 caliber bullet along with some grainy video gifs and a letter from him stating that the driver did it.

Watch out for this guy.

Comment

" you tell it like you're barefoot while you wear those hundred dollar shoes. Yeah, you can shuck and jive me all ya want to but, please please please, don't tell me 'bout the blues!"......Buddy Guy

Comment

Nah, MM, you need to take a step back here. Even from your words you look worse than your perceived opponent. And in any case there is nothing here that is worth bringing up in the bad trader thread.
                          Last edited by uOpt; 10-18-2012, 12:53 PM.

Comment

Well this thread has been a fun read...Learned some stuff...I'm glad that the people I'm currently doing deals with are wonderful.

Comment

Originally posted by Lucid_Lunatic View Post
                              I hate to do this, but I have had a bad trading experience with Tom Holmes.

I agreed to buy the "Magic Bullet" from him that was supposed to have been used in the JFK assassination. It was supposed to have came with a Certificate of Authenticity, signed by J. Edgar Hoover and the members of the Warren Commission. All I received was a flattened .22 caliber bullet along with some grainy video gifs and a letter from him stating that the driver did it.

Watch out for this guy.
                              I've read this several times, and I still laugh each time.

Comment

Well, unfortunately, my purchase of 3 strat pickups from Ubermetaldood has turned negative. I paid him a couple extra bucks vis paypal and he throws them in s crappy single piece of bubble wrap and styrofoam peanuts. Well the starting strand of the bridge pickup broke st the solder joint at some point in time... And his response was that I made mistakes. I just find it fishy that he insured the package. Nobody does that. Then he told me to fix it and to deal with it like a man, hence this negative feedback.

Comment

Working...
                                X