X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Bad Trader Alert

Originally posted by pinto79
    "Bought" a Guitar body and neck from JB_From_Hell in September, not here and no communication.

grrr....

Update. All is well, parts finally arrived.

Thanks to Jon and kac and LesStrat for their help and Support on this one.

Trevor
    www.lockwireguitars.com

Comment

I hate to do this...

But hellrider77 has wasted my time.

He agreed to buy a Duncan Distortion from me and said that he'd sent the Money Order for it via the mail.

A month later I still haven't gotten the MO so I PM him asking if he'd forgotten to send it or if it might've gotten lost. I don't get a reply so a week later I PM him AND email him telling him the deal's off.

He responds telling me that he hasn't responded to my PM's because he no longer has a user account here and couldn't get my PMs.

Thats a load of crap. Look at post #103 and check the registry. His account is working just fine and he logged in on the 15th of this month.

So that's one count for lying and one for wasting my time.

I do not think I will be dealing with him again and I'd advise against it to others.

Comment

Originally posted by Devil Tiger
        Jag02av sold me a Mustang pickup and it was never recieved when it was shipped out 9/21/05 or 9/22/05 and it's now 10/02/05. Won't respond to PM/E-Mail.
        Update on this, I have e-mailed him, contacted PayPal with a fraud claim, and AIM'd him. One day I got this reply:

Session Start (DevilTiger01:mranderson169): Fri Nov 25 17:00:31 2005
        DevilTiger01: hey
        DevilTiger01: i want to know where those ****ing mustang pups are bud
        Session Close (mranderson169): Fri Nov 25 17:07:20 2005

Session Start (DevilTiger01:mranderson169): Fri Nov 25 1707 2005
        mranderson169: yea...man i havent sent them yet
        mranderson169: i can still send them
        DevilTiger01: no, you will send them or i'll be contacting the authorities
        mranderson169: ha ha ha
        mranderson169: contacting the authorities
        mranderson169: ha ha ha h
        mranderson169: they will tell you dont be such a dumbass when sending out money
        DevilTiger01: just send the pickup
        mranderson169: its petty theft if anything
        mranderson169: they will tell you use retail next time
        mranderson169: ok
        DevilTiger01: thank you
        mranderson169: thats all you had to say...you didnt have to threaten
        DevilTiger01: i wouldnt care but it was for a friend
        mranderson169: sorry it took so long
        DevilTiger01: it wasnt my money
        mranderson169: i just never got around to it
        mranderson169: i got busy with school
        DevilTiger01: well better late than never
        mranderson169: yeah..cool man...give me your address again
        DevilTiger01: Lawrence Norton
        701 Country Club Lane
        Carterville, Illinois 62918
        mranderson169: illo have it sent out monday
        DevilTiger01: okay cool thanks
        Session Close (mranderson169): Fri Nov 25 1717 2005

So obviously I thought this pickup was going to be here and it never came. I messaged him a few more times with concerns and he said it'd be here by Thursday. Never was.

I had to explain to my friend that his $20.00 bucks for his birthday was stolen and he couldn't get the pickup for his 1960's Fender Mustang that his father gave him. This is one of the worst guitar transactions ever and I hope PayPal nails this *******.
        Equipment:
        Squier Stratocaster CII (JB/Stock Singles)
        Electro-Harmonix Big Muff
        Crate GT212

Wanting To Buy:
        Les Paul Pickguard
        ToM Bridge+Tailpiece

Big Jesus

Comment

Hey Pinto79, did everything work out with JB_From_Hell? I just send off a MO for a Dimebucker, and since we agreed to the trade I've had no communication with him, and it's been a little over a week. I'm just concerned, because he won't reply to PM's or emails. Any help would be appreciated...
          Originally posted by B2D
          Congratulations. You've just run upon the guitar equivalent of wiping your ass with sandpaper only once a week.

99 MIJ Jackson Performer PS4 (LW Classic/Metal)
          ?? MIK Ibanez RG320DX
          04 MIM Fender Strat
          97 Peavey 5150 w/matching cab
          91 Peavey Bravo
          Boss NS2
          Arion MTE-1 Tubulator
          Digitech GNX1
          --FOR SALE--
          06 Peavey Valveking 112

Comment

Originally posted by ElUnoAstuto
            Hey Pinto79, did everything work out with JB_From_Hell? I just send off a MO for a Dimebucker, and since we agreed to the trade I've had no communication with him, and it's been a little over a week. I'm just concerned, because he won't reply to PM's or emails. Any help would be appreciated...
            Ok, seriously, this is complete bull****.

If you'd read the above posts, you'd see that yes, he did get his guitar.

I sent you back a pm the other day confirming our trade, and when you sent me the one saying you'd sent the money order, I sent one back saying that i'd send the dime when I got it. And about 5 minutes ago, I sent another one saying I'm going out of town today, and will send the dime regardless of whether the m.o. gets here today or not.

You mailed the m.o. monday. Today is wednesday. Relax.
            “I can play the hell out of a riff. The rest of it’s all bulls**t anyway,” Gary Holt

Comment

Sorry JB_From_Hell, you're right I need to relax, although after we agreed to the trade I didn't here from you for almost a week. You should've at least kept in touch, but I was quick to post in the bade trader thread, my humble apology.
              Last edited by ElUnoAstuto; 12-31-2005, 02:59 PM.
              Originally posted by B2D
              Congratulations. You've just run upon the guitar equivalent of wiping your ass with sandpaper only once a week.

99 MIJ Jackson Performer PS4 (LW Classic/Metal)
              ?? MIK Ibanez RG320DX
              04 MIM Fender Strat
              97 Peavey 5150 w/matching cab
              91 Peavey Bravo
              Boss NS2
              Arion MTE-1 Tubulator
              Digitech GNX1
              --FOR SALE--
              06 Peavey Valveking 112

Comment

It's all good bro. Anywho, let me know when it gets there. It went out last wednesday.
                “I can play the hell out of a riff. The rest of it’s all bulls**t anyway,” Gary Holt

Comment

I dont understand people who would rip someone of like some of the above posts, Its not right, Its one of the few reasons I rarely buy of the net. And please don't relate some of these little spoilt brats to other people of my age, there are people brought up properly still.
                  Originally posted by BeanDip
                  No one that I know of has tested the tonal properties of pecan, so I figured why the hell not?

^^^I don't feel so safe

My Stuff-

Hofner 1960 V3
                  Belman double cutaway Grand
                  Peavey classic 30 (with wheels)

Comment

I hate to do this but... I'd avoid dusklose, he said he wanted a pup I had for sale. He said he sent a money order. I mailed him back after a week and told him I never recieved it. He mails me back saying he's sorry he didn't have the money. I told him he should have just been honest from the beginning. Then he mails me back saying it was his brother who was using his id saying he didn't want it. He tells me he wants and the check is in the mail. Again no check comes. He goes thru a big story of how the usps says they get lost all the time. A new check is in the mail. This one never comes either. I mail him again and he writes back saying "I guess it wasn't meant to be." He aslo said he would send me a scan of the check stub but it went through the wash. That surprised me because I was sure his dog ate it.

Comment

dang...i just got my ass raped...1) i'm a good guy as elunoastuto, and Tom M i've had trasactions with both of them (2 with eluno...). I sent out 1 money order, and he didnt recieve so i sent a second one which aparently he didnt recieve either....i never said usps loses them all the time...but they say "it happens". and if he doesnt recieve 2 moneyorders, obviously it wasnt meant to be, and i couldnt get my money back for the second one because of my stub being Washed...my dog doesnt go into my pants so he really cant eat it...plus i've never seen my dog eat paper...so i'm in the hole 50$ and i'm getting blamed for not paying...

Comment

Originally posted by ElUnoAstuto
                        To confirm, yes I received everything as promised from JB.

Trevor
                        www.lockwireguitars.com

Comment

Dusklose, what happen to the first money order you said you sent out? Then 7 days later you told me you didn't send it out because you had to admit you just didn't have the money. I asked you why you just didn't tell me that from the beginning? Then you came back with the story of how it was your brother who used your ID and said you didn't want it, and that you really do want it and another check is in the mail. That check never came either. All in all I waited a month for 2 checks that never arrived? Come on! You should have quit after you told me you didn't have the money and I would not have cared. I understand what its like to be in school and trying to scrape money together. I just didn't like being jerked around for a month.

Comment

Originally posted by B2D
                            I hate to do this...

But hellrider77 has wasted my time.

He agreed to buy a Duncan Distortion from me and said that he'd sent the Money Order for it via the mail.

A month later I still haven't gotten the MO so I PM him asking if he'd forgotten to send it or if it might've gotten lost. I don't get a reply so a week later I PM him AND email him telling him the deal's off.

He responds telling me that he hasn't responded to my PM's because he no longer has a user account here and couldn't get my PMs.

Thats a load of crap. Look at post #103 and check the registry. His account is working just fine and he logged in on the 15th of this month.

So that's one count for lying and one for wasting my time.

I do not think I will be dealing with him again and I'd advise against it to others.
                            Avoid Hellrider77 like the plague, Im the top Super moderator on Ultimate-guitar.com and has scammed at least 3 people so far buying and selling. I keep getting constant complaints about him. The worse thing is UG is mostly populated by kids who have little to no money and its very heartbreaking hearing some of the storys.

Sorry man.
                            Pedulla Pentabuzz 5 string fretless.
                            Jackson RR5,
                            Jackson Warrior WRMG,
                            Epiphone SG "3 pup" Custom,
                            Roland DB-900,
                            Ashdown Little Giant 1000.

Comment

Originally posted by Asomodai
                              Avoid Hellrider77 like the plague, Im the top Super moderator on Ultimate-guitar.com and has scammed at least 3 people so far buying and selling. I keep getting constant complaints about him. The worse thing is UG is mostly populated by kids who have little to no money and its very heartbreaking hearing some of the storys.

Sorry man.
                              Yanno, I will never understand why people liked the guy...
                              Originally posted by Kanye West
                              Welcome to the real world. Everybody wanna booooo me but I'm a fan of real pop culture!!! No disrespect but we watchin' the show at the crib right now cause...well you know...I'm not crazy y'all, I'm just real.

Comment

Originally posted by Pecan
                                I dont understand people who would rip someone of like some of the above posts, Its not right, Its one of the few reasons I rarely buy of the net. And please don't relate some of these little spoilt brats to other people of my age, there are people brought up properly still.
                                Amen.

Comment

Working...
                                X