Strat For Sale **Updated**

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Strat For Sale **Updated**

Want to sell my '01 Strat, got it posted on Harmony Central, but I'd like to sell it to a brother here. Two piece alder body, black; maple neck and board; 2 point trem equipped. Right now it has a Demon in the bridge with a three-way mini switch (series/split/parallel wiring), two 500K pots. I've also gat a sweet black/burgandy with gold piping Customshop case to go with it. I only have one pic right now, but I can take more upon request. There are some pick scratches and a few other dings from normal wear and tear. Nothing that can't be buffed out if you really want. I alsp have the trem bar and all five springs. Frets are good, plays great with no buzz. I'd like to get $500+ship for it.

I am also looking for an SG, Gibson of course.

***Update***
    The guitar has a Screamin' Demon in it right now, but I will offer the choice of the Demon, a JB, or a '59b (only braided conductor wire) with the sale of the guitar. These pickups are not trem spaced, regular spacing fits better in this guitar.
    Last edited by big_black; 12-29-2004, 06:05 PM.

Re: Strat For Sale **Updated**

The link isn't working for me bro. Can you shoot me a pic via email?

[email protected]

Thanks,

Jon
    Tradition S-20, Tradition G-10, Jackson DKMG, Ibanez SRX 505 Bass, Laney MXD 120H head, Peavey 4x12 cab, Fender 4x12 cab, Boss GS-10, M-Audio Black Box, Boss Metal Zone, Boss DS-1, Boss SD-1, Boss CH-1, MXR Dyna Comp, MXR Zakk Wylde, MXR EVH Phase 90, MXR Double Shot Distortion, ProCo Rat, Other Boss stuff.

SD pickups tried or still in use: JB, Zebra C5, Zebra Jazz, JB Jr., Distortion, Lil '59, Invader, Live Wire Metal, and Custom.

Comment

Sorry, I used the old link. It's good now.

Comment

That's a sweet case, where did you get it?

Comment

PRICE CHANGE >>>>$500 shipped and insured within con. US.<<<<

Comment

The Strat is sold pending payment.

Comment

Working...
            X