show your ESP's and LTD's with passive pickups

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• show your ESP's and LTD's with passive pickups

like 90% of them have EMG's. let's see the ones that dont.

i love PRS customs, but i can't afford one and dont like SE's. so this is the next best thing IMO.

i bought this one as an empty shell off ebay and filled it.

this one came with EMG's and blackchrome hardware, but i couldnt pass up this quilt top.

i dont have any other recent pics of the M100, because photobucket decided it didnt like anything i had taken in the past 3 months and deleted them all.

Last edited by rumblebox; 09-08-2012, 08:57 PM.
    Regarding any post I've made before 2018, assume I've changed my mind by now.

Re: show your ESP's and LTD's with passive pickups

75% of my guitars are LTDs with passives. haha

Edwards, but close enough-

Blackout here, but this guitar currently has a Full Shred-

My first guitar-
    Originally posted by Aceman
    It was the age of suave. Men were men, and women were smacked and thrown on the bed and loved it.

Comment

hell yea edwards!!! i should have included that in the title.

trying to sound like philX with that viper? hah

Comment

Mid 1990's ESP Vintage Plus Tele.

Comment

i thought that was a ronnie wood at first glance until i saw the neck single. sweet.

Comment

That ESP Tele is gorgeous. I love Vintage Plus. Isn't it discontinued?

Comment

EC400vf
              JB/59 set now
              its gonna get a Prail/triple-shot treatment soon

good deals with:

Buyers - Allstarme, Savage_Distorton, Lerxst6, KingIZZO))), Powerglide350, Donnievaz, SrDeMaFp, Guston7, Ayrton, IndySG, eclecticsynergy, eaeolian, Jolly

Sellers - 51501984

Comment

I have a all white(no pinstripes) alexi 200 its kind of heavy but it came with a dimebucker all for $250 so I got a good price on it considering id been wanting one. Sometimes I can play it for hours sometimes i get back pain after 15 minutes. I have the 25th anniv reign in blood but thats active and I have the EX-50 that I am in the process of stripping. Almost done, but they use heavy layer of polyurethane on it. It was my first guitar, but it sounds great, and looks killer, will replace pickups though. I think I found a guy with a routing machine, so hopefully I can arrange for a trem on it. But I think they are indeed fantastic guitars. I'll try to get that done so I can show it off. Changed the face of it, but i've striped it 85% so far to the bare wood. The first hole is for a kill switch and then the volume might be a taper pot with push pull for reversing the killswitch to off and on when you press it. Hopefully I can pull it off.

The output is on the face of the guitar now, i've played it before I stripped it, and it rocked. Pretty good for a guitar I had sitting around in my backyard shed at my mom's house for over a year. If anyone has any ideas what i should do with the old output jack, hole is about a inch in diameter. I was thinking of leds or a way to make it smoke but nah. I just dont know.
                Last edited by ghostraineverstops; 09-07-2012, 09:31 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ex-250 View Post
                  75% of my guitars are LTDs with passives. haha

I've always always greatly admired that Viper.
                  My Blog: thisismyhatnow.blogspot.com

Originally posted by kevlar3000
                  The smoker is great at adding a few decades, kinda like having Keith Richards breathe on yer guitar for a few hours...
                  Originally posted by CTN
                  I will kill you. Then I will resuscitate you, so you can watch me steal your new Tokai and play some horrible sounding ultra-dissonant death metal on it, then I will kill you again.
                  FOR THE LOVE OF GOD! DC RESISTANCE DOES NOT DETERMINE ACTUAL OUTPUT OF A PICKUP.

Comment

Gotta love that they are offset.

I am slightly bothered by that strip of inlay on most of their guitars, luckily my slayer guitar has the best inlays in the world, possibly. herp a derp

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by ghostraineverstops View Post
                        Gotta love that they are offset.

I am slightly bothered by that strip of inlay on most of their guitars, luckily my slayer guitar has the best inlays in the world, possibly. herp a derp
                        yea the ones with abalone everywhere are too much for me.

Comment

Originally posted by verbotenco View Post
                          That ESP Tele is gorgeous. I love Vintage Plus. Isn't it discontinued?
                          Thanks. They make a distressed/relic'd Vintage Plus Strat, but I don't believe they make a Vintage Plus Tele anymore.

Comment

the only tele now i think is a 200 series made in vietnam or something.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                              X