Lew Collins Band

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lew Collins Band

Thats right...I heard from out old buddy Lew and he showed me a clip of his new band doing Freddy Kings Hideaway, I thought I'd share it with you guys:

If you just read a post by The Guy Who Invented Fire please understand that opinions change, mind sets change and as players our ears mature...not to mention our needs grow and change. With that in mind, today I may or may not agree with the post you just read!

Re: Lew Collins Band

Heard it on FB....loved it.....tasty stuff for sure!

Comment

Good stuff. Glad to see him doing his thing.

Sure wish he still dropped in from time to time though. He contributed a lot to this forum.
      Originally posted by Boogie Bill
      I've got 60 guitars...but 49 trumpets is just...INSANITY! WTF!

Comment

This is the one I liked ... as much for the sound of the Tele as anything:

I am so close to retirement that I could play in a band full time. All I have to do is figure out what to use instead of money, improve my playing, learn some songs, and find some other musicians more talented than me who will do exactly as they're told. .

Comment

Originally posted by Lazarus1140 View Post
          This is the one I liked ... as much for the sound of the Tele as anything:

Nice to hear someone do it in a way other than the Cream or Mayer version. Very swampy feel to that one.
          - Tom

Originally posted by Frankly
          Some people make the wine. Some people drink the wine. And some people sniff the cork and wonder what might have been.
          The Eagle never lost so much time as when he submitted to learn of the Crow.

Comment

Cool! Lew is a cool guy, glad he is doing well. I like a slower version of Crossroads. It is such a great vocal song, but the way most people play it its just too fast & you can't really feel the song when you sing it that fast.
            "So you will never have to listen to Surf music again" James Marshall Hendrix
            "When the power of love overcomes the love of power, then the world will know peace."-Jimi Hendrix

Comment

Working...
            X