banner

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

....-.... ^**^ Tele....fuzz...vibe....POS production amp....analouge echochochoho

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ....-.... ^**^ Tele....fuzz...vibe....POS production amp....analouge echochochoho

http://soundcloud.com/niels-winther/turning-away

Re: ....-.... ^**^ Tele....fuzz...vibe....POS production amp....analouge echochocho

real nice-

weird that you got no responses

maybe they're envious (joking)

Comment

Re: ....-.... ^**^ Tele....fuzz...vibe....POS production amp....analouge echochocho

Thanks Nah just how it is here.....no worries.

Comment

Which amp? Sounded good btw...
        Originally posted by Good Will Hunting
        Real loss is only possible when you love something more than you love yourself.

Comment

On The Turning Away? Love Vasshu's emotion and passion, his playing is so unique and vocal. In a sea of arsehole copycats... Vashu stands apart with his honesty, soul and impeccable tone. Always love your work Vasshu!
          Best amp tech I've ever had and hands down one of the best electronic/sound wizards in the NC Piedmont.

Comment

Amp was me Super Sonic 22 Andrew
            Hehe yeah ye ole Pink Floyd....love that tune...gives good vibes, and inspires a great deal!
            Thanks....
            Just trying having fun on my older days with this....while I do need to work on more structured things, but after so many years, it is nice just to go for it now
            Free as the wind, as Dann Huff puts it.....kinda dig that phrase

Niels

Comment

Had a rough night and listened to it again... I really dig it....
              Originally posted by Good Will Hunting
              Real loss is only possible when you love something more than you love yourself.

Comment

Sorry about that man....thanks again

Comment

I really like this one, nice fuzz tone too! great playing here.

Comment

Thanks man

Comment

Really great fat/gnarly fuzz tone! I enjoyed it!
                      Originally posted by kilphody
                      There is no such thing as useless knowledge.

Comment

Thanks
                        Yeah I rather like my Foxrox CC hybrid thingie.....had a mountain of fuzzes through the times...this one I like a great deal.
                        Last edited by Vasshu the humanoid typhoon; 10-27-2012, 01:16 AM.

Comment

Working...
                        X