X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blog: How to Cut Through the Mix by Tweaking your Treble

Click here.
    Evan Skopp, Inside Track International
    Sales and marketing reps for Musopia, Reunion Blues, and Q-Parts.

Re: Blog: How to Cut Through the Mix by Tweaking your Treble

I really enjoyed this

Comment

Very interesting article. Something that actually sounds pretty good but pretty impractical is turning your treble all the way off, mids all the way up, and bass where you would normally set it. I got this idea hearing that it is what Ritchie Blackmore did. Get all your treble from your volume. Sounds kinda odd but it worked really well with my Peavey Delta Blues I had. Sounded quite amazing, just too loud and if you turned down it got muddier as the knob turned.

The other thing was that you couldn't turn the volume down on the guitar because it just got muddy but if you just wanted to rock it sang, it just sounded really good.
      Originally posted by Good Will Hunting
      Real loss is only possible when you love something more than you love yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by Andrew Lamprecht View Post
        Very interesting article. Something that actually sounds pretty good but pretty impractical is turning your treble all the way off, mids all the way up, and bass where you would normally set it. I got this idea hearing that it is what Ritchie Blackmore did. Get all your treble from your volume. Sounds kinda odd but it worked really well with my Peavey Delta Blues I had. Sounded quite amazing, just too loud and if you turned down it got muddier as the knob turned.

The other thing was that you couldn't turn the volume down on the guitar because it just got muddy but if you just wanted to rock it sang, it just sounded really good.
        I constantly find myself lowering the treble knob on my amplfier whenever I play live. I just cant make out what I'm playing!!

Comment

These blog posts are all excellent!
          Why don't you take your little Cobra Kais and get outta here?!
          My collaborative PROGRESSIVE ROCK PROJECT, As Follows.

Comment

Working...
          X